• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Secrets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunni856

The world used to be so peaceful and calming before the darkness came. There used to be concerts and new places to explore to learn more about the world. One sciencetist has been studying the world between light and dark.A hero overcame the darkness and bought peace to the world again. Now, many years later, the darkness has come again, but no one could save the world from the dark again. But somehow, a demon woman, Eve, is searching for someone to bring the whole world to darkness and get everything under her control. who could it be?

A young girl, Serena, has been having flashback dreams. Could her dreams trying to give her a sign about something? Somehow, she's been feeling a bit strange lately. Alot of strange eniemies has been appearing all over the places. There's also been a war between the light and dark in an unknown location. Some people have gone there, but never made it back for years. Now that the world is in danger again, someone should save us from the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Rules
1. No GodModding/Powerplaying
2. No killing characters
3. Romance is allowed, keep it PG-13
4. Can choose an original character if you want.
PM me to ask before u could post the original character.
whoever asks first is taken so PM me as fast as you can kayz?!
5. Swearing is allowed, just keep it under control.
6. Last but not least....HAVE FUN!!

Template
Name:
Side: (light, dark or unknown)
Weapon choice:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:

Oringinal Characters Taken

When you read the whole thing, write down "I read the rules!!" that way you could prove that you read it. kayz? Thanks!

yado

I taste delicious
classic light vs dark, o boy
Name:Zentory
Side:ligt
Weapon choice:saber
Personality:thoughtful, beleives highly in his sword skills
Bio:Zentory spent his life only with his father as a hunter. He became skilled at his abilitys to hunt but his died when he was 15. He now continues his life as if his father had never exsisted.
Appearance:He is tall at about 6'. He has a jacket over a whie shirt and black pants. He also carrys his saber in a holder attached to his hip. He also has aan eye missing so he always wears sunglasses.

Last edited:

Jack London

Banned
Name: Raven
Side: Unknown
Weapon choice: Black Broad Sword
Personality: Is cold and cruel and will not need a reason to kill you. He hates the world and the people in it and plans to destroy everything with his own hands. He knows nothing of the meaning of love...
Bio: Raven had always been angry and miserable, even when he was a kid. His father was a drunk and had beaten Raven many times, close to everyday. His mother didn't care about him and always put him down. Nobody cared about him. He started teaching himself how to use a sword when he was 10 years old. He got good at it quickly and mastered it when he was 15. But one night when his father came back home, drunk, and was about to beat him, Raven's anger reached it's limit and he sliced his father into peices. He ran away from his home that night and left his mother there to cry. For years he wandered the earth, looking for a purpose in his life. Eventually he heard of a war between the forces of Dark and Light. He was completly disgusted and he always charged into the battlefeild, killing soldiers from both forces untill none were left.
Appearance: Has long black hair and dark brown eyes. Wears a black cloak, which covers his entire body except his head, leather gloves, a black belt with a sheath on the left side of his waist for his sword, and combat boots that reach an inch below his knee. Also wears a chain mail and chain pants under his cloak.

Nunni856

((thanks for joining! I'll complete mine))

Name: Serena
Side: light
Weapon choice: Twin knives and dual guns
Peronality: Nice, caring, cheerful and sometimes quiet
Bio: Serena is an cheerful 15 yr. old girl whose parents died. Her older brother looks after her ever since that day her parents died. Now that he's passed away from a tragedy, she is suspious that not only he died from a tragedy, but someone must've been after him. She's out to find the real answer to how her brother died. But somehow, she's been getting flashbacks on horrible memories she had experienced. Sometimes she's been getting the same dreams for months and never knew why she's been having them. She could be cheerful most of time but when someone mentions about what happen in her past, she seems to stay quiet. Wonder what happened in her past? Who knows? She grew up in a small quiet town where is very peaceful. after her parents died, her brother and Serena had to move in a city where is always busy and full of people.
Appearance: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/Ancient_Death/anime/Willow.jpg but w/o those butterfly wings

Last edited:

Royale

manic
Name:Ryke
Weapon choice: Dark/Red/FireKeyblade.
Personality:Quiet,Shy,and doesn't like to express his feelings.
Bio:He doesn't remember his past.
Appearance:

Krow

I read the rules.

Name: Daemon
Weapon choice: Knives
Personality: Playful, in a dark, sadistic sort of way. Daemon never really takes anything seriously, yet, when cornered, he will lash out and take on a more serious additude.

Bio: Daemon was once just an average teenager. He lived a comfortable life, with two brothers and one sister. He was always cheerful and polite, yet, one day, for a reason unknown to even himself, Daemon went into a deep fit of insanity and killed his entire family. He wanders the worlds aimlessly now, trying to find answers. Daemon's true name is Damien.

Appearance: A tall, fairly thin male with short, messy brown hair, and cloudy grey eyes. He wears a black longcoat overtop a white, sleevless shirt, and black jeans. Daemon cares not what others think of him.

Nunni856

((need few more people to start the RP, once we start with few more, people can still join..before its too late))

Seto

At Home, what are you stupid or something? :P
Website
s6.invisionfree.com
ooc- I'll join, sounds like fun! Oh, I read the rules too, haha.

Name: Sess Kage
Side: Dark
Weapon choice: His main weapon is a large scythe. The metal pole part of it is as tall as he is, and then the highest part of the curved blade is two feet above him. The bottom of the metal pole part has a point on it. The pole part is black, and the bladed part is blood-red. Also, he has two scimitars at his sides. The blade of one is black, and the other is red. The handles are both a blue, with a tan coloured cloth wrapped around them for grip.
Personality: He is cold in nature. He enjoys to talk and insult people. He generally talks more than he fights, but he can back up his words. He fights for the sake of fighting, enjoying every death he causes. The blood left on his blade is his reward, it lets him know he's killed well. He generally hides his past, and emotions. He does not reveal why he really fights for the darkness. At times he will rebel against his master's orders, and do as he pleases instead.
Bio: As a child, Sess was happy. He enjoyed life and everything in it. He lived happily with his parents in a quiet village. One night, a group of bandits came to the village to rob the homes of people, and kill any who got in their way. They came to his house and his parent resisted to their death. Sess was only 10, but he took his fallen father's blade and killed the bandits. He enjoyed the blood-shed, but this was only the beginning. He also enjoyed the glory that the defeat of the bandits brough him. He let the power go to his head. He pushed his friends away, until he was left all alone, left with nothing but the satifying death of who ever got in his way. He trained ever since that fateful day to better his killing skills.
Appearance: Sess has long, black blood-red streaked hair. His eyes are ice blue. He wears black baggys pants, with a red t-shirt and a balck cloth jacket. He wears black combat boots that have blades in the heels. He also has black fingerless gloves with retractable blades in them. He wears a pendant that's shaped like a star, with a heart in it, but both are black. It has a gold-coloured chain attached to it.

Last edited:

Cho_Hakkai_657

I read the rules!

Template
Name: Albelt Corraine
Side: Light
Weapon choice: A gun that he keeps in a little holder thinger ._.; on his right hip and two sais that he sheaths in holders on his back under his cape
Personality: Always a rebel. He hates the sight of blood and the thought of killing people, he will do anything to save the life of another.
Bio: Growing up Albelt was always a rebel, never doing what he was told. So of course this lead to many problems, one of which was not to run away. And what happened, but of course he ran away from home when he was about nine years old, never to be seen again by his parents. After he got himself lost he decided to learn to live on his own. As the years passed he became a master swords and gunman. Still a rebel living by his own rules, Albelt lives on his own and has never settled down in one place, always moving.
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/ChoGenou/Hiei255B1255D.jpg

Nunni856

((YAY!if ya wanna start we can but i guess we'll start. those of u that wants to join, u can but quickly before its too late))

Serena wakes up and finds herself in her brother's bed. She remembers all the memories when she was little. She gets out of the bed and went to the kitchen. She cooked something to eat and then after that, she gets dressed to go out to get some fresh air. As she looks out the window, she starts to think, "Why do i always have the same dream?" She sighs as she is so tired. She went outside and locks the door with her key and then she went to her favorite coffee store. As she arrives, she ordered a cappicino to go. She gets her cappicino and went to the opposite street to sit on the table to feel the wind blowing and she relaxes. She felt like she wants to visit her old home when she started thinking about her parents. As she finishes her cappicino, she went back to her home and gets her car keys. She went outside and got in the car and started the car. She starts driving back to her old home just to see her old home. It's a bit far away from the city but she knows where is it.

Jack London

Banned
Raven sat on the cold ground, in the forest, with his back against the tree and his eyes closed. His fists were clenched as they laid on the ground. He opened his eyes slowly and looked up at the sky. He couldn't see much with the trees covering most of it, but the sun still shone brightly. He moved away from the light and looked to his left. "Shadow" he said softly, sitting up right and holding out his right arm in a 90 degree angle. A raven flew out of a nearby tree and landd on his arm. Raven got up slowly and looked around. "Where are they?" he asked. He talked in a soft, but serious voice.

Shadow cawed in response and looked into the distance to their right. Raven nodded slowly as he pushed his hair out of his eyes, understanding what Shadow said, and looked in the same direction. The wind blew gently, blowing Shadow's feathers slightly. He blinked quickly and spread his wings, flying over the trees and into the sky. Raven lowered his arm and started to walk in the direction Shadow had told him.

Nunni856

As Serena parks the car, she gets out to find herself in the middle of the road where is so familar. "I think my home is around here...but its weird...my home is never surrounded by trees." She parks the car near the entrance of the forest road where it leads to her home. She walks down the road and as she walks, she hears noises rustling. She gets out her knives just in case. and she stands in her battle stance. looking around to make sure there's no one around. and then there's another rustling but behind her. she quickly turned around, "Who's there?! Whoever you are, come out!" No one answered. She laughs softly, " Probably just the wind." Serena says as she continues to walk towards her house. When she reached her house, she was shocked that she saw her house. "Dang, nothing has changed...this is the same old house me and my family lived in." She walks in and there's some furnitures is badly damaged. Has someone been here? she thought as she looks around. She went to her room and she noticed that her furniture is badly damaged too. Our furniture was damaged when they came in but not this badly damaged...maybe it's just me She saw the picture laying on the floor. Serena picked it up and it was a picture of her family and her. She smiles softly.

yado

I taste delicious
Zentory walked carefully through the woods. He watched the tracks the animal he was hunting had lef untill he finally found it. A wolf stood in a small opening of trees. Zentory quickly puled out his sword and laughed."To easy." He said to himself quickly moving towards the wolf. The wolf jumped out of the way but zentory quickly followed, slashing it across the body. The wolf regained his balance and ran off."Its fast for having nearly just been killed." He said dashing after it.
He quickly followed the wolf untill coming upon some open land with a house in the middle of it."Ok, this wasn't here if i remember correctly." Zentory said to himself walking towards the door was open."Inviting." He said examining the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back