• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Soldier/Apprentice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
So, it's been awhile since anyone came up with a Dark Apprentice theory. Mostly everyone seems to be concerned with everyone BUT him in BBS, besides those who think he's Xehanort. I've abandoned that thought, and have come up with this little theory....

What if he's not a PERSON at all? What if he's just a colmination of Darkness? He DID just kinda appear out of Master Xehanort. I don't think he's a Heartless or a Nobody, seeing as they don't exist yet, but he seemed to directly come from MX's body, or his heart, and since we all pretty much know MX is filled with Darkness, DS could just be a being created from it.

The only thing that counters my theory is that Nomura, and the trailers, have said that MX leaves "with a cohort", and that is obvioulsy the DS. But that doesn't mean that DS wasn't created before the BBS trailer. MX could have created him awhile ago, before he left, and people just thought that DS was his apprentice or "cohort".

So, any thoughts? And please be nice and profesional about it.

KenowaX

Actually, since the trailer is part of the end of BBS you can be sure that he created DS before... And noone has said that DS was Xehanort's apprentice... He might be a unbirth... But still, It's too early to talk about him...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
What if he's not a PERSON at all? What if he's just a colmination of Darkness? He DID just kinda appear out of Master Xehanort. I don't think he's a Heartless or a Nobody, seeing as they don't exist yet, but he seemed to directly come from MX's body, or his heart, and since we all pretty much know MX is filled with Darkness, DS could just be a being created from it.

The only thing that counters my theory is that Nomura, and the trailers, have said that MX leaves "with a cohort", and that is obvioulsy the DS. But that doesn't mean that DS wasn't created before the BBS trailer. MX could have created him awhile ago, before he left, and people just thought that DS was his apprentice or "cohort".

There's a possibility that he's not a 'person', but he's his apprentice no less.
It's speculation but I think that DS is just a part of MX that he needs during battle, almost like a puppet but he's still human.

what if he was a summon...

In a way from the vid (if that's still canon) you can say he's somewhat like a summon. Or you can call him the precursor to Xehanort's heartless guardian.

Actually, since the trailer is part of the end of BBS you can be sure that he created DS before... And noone has said that DS was Xehanort's apprentice... He might be a unbirth... But still, It's too early to talk about him...

Hmmm.. well I know everyone keeps saying this but it doesn't necessarily have to be the end, though Nomura did say that it was a cutscene in the game however (correct me if I am wrong). And it's easy to say that maybe his apprentice is an unbirth or himself since the unbirths exist in this time. But it's too early to tell.

*Edit*
Nevermind , if things go as planned it will be the end of the game.

Last edited:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I think he's a person, with a heart and everything.
I mean, cmon.
He wields a keyblade.
And noone can go on about how the keyblade could be fake, cause its not as if his lacks a keychain or anything.

I'm thinking hes a person, but like what MX said, he was infused with darkness

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So, it's been awhile since anyone came up with a Dark Apprentice theory. Mostly everyone seems to be concerned with everyone BUT him in BBS, besides those who think he's Xehanort. I've abandoned that thought, and have come up with this little theory....

Thank you for that... Since DS is far too short to be Xehanort, I'm surprised it is still concidered...

What if he's not a PERSON at all? What if he's just a colmination of Darkness?

Hmm... I would say more likely an Unbirth...

He DID just kinda appear out of Master Xehanort. I don't think he's a Heartless or a Nobody, seeing as they don't exist yet, but he seemed to directly come from MX's body, or his heart, and since we all pretty much know MX is filled with Darkness, DS could just be a being created from it.

That was apart of a concept video... =o
Meaning DS coming from MX was most likely concept... Perhaps DS being MX's Unbirth... =o

DS seems to be his own person, so I think it is safe to say DS is its own being...

There's a possibility that he's not a 'person', but he's his apprentice no less.
It's speculation but I think that DS is just a part of MX that he needs during battle, almost like a puppet but he's still human.

Like I said... =d
DS coming out of MX = concept...

In a way from the vid (if that's still canon) you can say he's somewhat like a summon. Or you can call him the precursor to Xehanort's heartless guardian.

Concept ftw... =<

Hmmm.. well I know everyone keeps saying this but it doesn't necessarily have to be the end, though Nomura did say that it was a cutscene in the game however (correct me if I am wrong).

Nomura said it was a scene to the end...
I suppose you can take that how you wish, but since the apprentices seemed to be gathering from three different pathways and that the whole scene screamed "ending", I, personally, find it safe to call it near the end...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I knew that it was just a concept, but I didn't want to get negative feedback <_<

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Thank you for that... Since DS is far too short to be Xehanort, I'm surprised it is still concidered...

Not everyone notices how short he is. =/ Took both of us forever to notice.

I think he's a person, with a heart and everything.
I mean, cmon.
He wields a keyblade.
And noone can go on about how the keyblade could be fake, cause its not as if his lacks a keychain or anything.

Well, Roxas is a nobody (he MAY have a heart, but we can't really be sure at this point), and he can use a keyblade.

Also, Nomura said there were other criteria to be picked by a keyblade than simply a strong heart anyway.

Though DS could still very well be a normal person and not a "thing".

Gabo

Well, Roxas is a nobody (he MAY have a heart, but we can't really be sure at this point), and he can use a keyblade.

Also, Nomura said there were other criteria to be picked by a keyblade than simply a strong heart anyway.
But Roxas was able to wield because of his connection to Sora.
So unless DS has a connection similar to Sora-Roxas with another wielder...

When Nomura said that, I believe he meant as if 'in addition to' not necessarily 'instead of'

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
But Roxas was able to wield because of his connection to Sora.
So unless DS has a connection similar to Sora-Roxas with another wielder...

Which is what I was getting at.

When Nomura said that, I believe he meant as if 'in addition to' not necessarily 'instead of'

He might have, I haven't read that interview in a while. =/

Gabo

Which is what I was getting at.
Blah.
I hope thats not the case.
=\

We really don't know the details as to why Roxas could wield at the same time as Sora.
I believe thats one of the mysteries that are going to be solved come the new games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back