• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KikumaruSenpai

Website
www.bondsoffate.moonfruit.com
You have it right so far. Like I said in my theory that I first posted a couple weeks back..Darkness for Sora could be Axel. Look up the thread if you want to know what my theory is. I don't like to repeat myself too much ^_^;;

Relik

I thought the latest thing going around now is that Mickey went to the world of darkness and got his keyblade from there. I'm not saying that he is evil, but that he went to world of darkness and uses that keyblade.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually...

Sora = Light
Riku = Twilight
Mickey = Darkness

It's stated that Mickey as the Keyblade of Darkness and Sora has the Keyblade of Light.

Relik

MyInnerFred said:
Actually...

Sora = Light
Riku = Twilight
Mickey = Darkness

It's stated that Mickey as the Keyblade of Darkness and Sora has the Keyblade of Light.

Good, I wasn't going crazy, I thought I remembered reading Mickey is darkness. But I must ask then, where the BHK fits in?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Are you sure that Mickey's darkness i mean in CoM didn't he say that he originally thought all darkness was bad but Riku helped him change his mind? If so wouldn't it be more likely that Riku is darkness since he still used his dark powers in CoM?

Lunar Knight

American Person
I never read anything about Mickey being darkness and having a dark Keyblade. I gotta know where to get some info except KHInsider.com

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Riku is Twilight, he WAS Darkness, but he chose the path of Twilight at the end of CoM. Just because Mickey thought Darkness was evil during CoM doesn't mean he isn't Darkness. He might have realized that the powers he has aren't that bad now thanks to Riku. None the less it does state that he uses the Darkness Keyblade, why? Who knows.

As for BHK... I don't think BHK is part of the original plan, I don't think he was ment to be a Keyblader. He is fake, not part of the list personally. Given the two main theories, that he is Sora's Shell or A Shell with some of Sora's Heart, in the end he doesn't exist and chances are by the end of KH2 he will be dead / absorbed into Sora.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
MyInnerFred said:
Riku is Twilight, he WAS Darkness, but he chose the path of Twilight at the end of CoM. Just because Mickey thought Darkness was evil during CoM doesn't mean he isn't Darkness. He might have realized that the powers he has aren't that bad now thanks to Riku. None the less it does state that he uses the Darkness Keyblade, why? Who knows.

As for BHK... I don't think BHK is part of the original plan, I don't think he was ment to be a Keyblader. He is fake, not part of the list personally. Given the two main theories, that he is Sora's Shell or A Shell with some of Sora's Heart, in the end he doesn't exist and chances are by the end of KH2 he will be dead / absorbed into Sora.
out of curiousity where does it say that Mickey's keyblade was born from darkness?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kingdom_Knight said:
Sora=Light
Roxas=Twilight
?=Darkness

Who is the darkness of their heart?:confused: (By their,I mean Sora and Roxas)And I just call BHK Roxas because everyone calls him that.:)
It's probably Riku. But he is not naturally evil just that he chose darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back