• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dave Boat returns as Lexaeus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
Same goes for Roxas' VA Jesse McCartney, but I don't think it'll be confirmed until the release date of Days comes even closer.
Lexeaus' VA was pretty good. :>
Demyx's VA ~HAS~ to return, he made him so adorable. ;o; Same goes for Xigbar.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
YES!

I'm glad we are getting returning speakers. I didn't get Re:CoM, how was he?

And now that I think about it.... how would he return? The only CoM person we've seen talking in a cutscene (besides Axel) Is Zexion...

If it's like watching a movie... (I don't remember that scene) couldn't they just reuse the CoM dialogue?

It's the story of Organization XIII. He's going to end up talking at some point.
He was good in Re:CoM. I mean, about as good as any monotone mountain.

Lolita

Dear You
There was a thread a while ago with a bit of an interview with her. She was also asked about relations between Xion and the 'other character she voiced in the series' but of course couldn't comment on it.

o3o
Fudge, I didn't know this, either.
But even, I wouldn't think of anyone else better for Xion's VA. o3o

Silent hero_

Awards
I'm glad to hear that Hayden Panettiere is voicing as Xion. I didn't like the voice actor who voiced Kairi in Re:Com, so it's good to know that she is back.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I actually want Kairi's Re:CoM VA for Namine XD if not Britney Snow, then Re:CoM Kairi >: Re:CoM Namine sounded... well, the acting itself was spotless, but the voice itself was too mature. She's supposed to be more fragile sounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back