• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Day One - The War With Iran

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah for the first time I have so suport on this kind of topic. President Bush is correct and now I have backup.

I dearly hope you're not talking about SN, because he thinks only an idiot would attack Iran.

Other than him, no. Nobody supports Bush.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
so long as our country still isn't full of nuke holes
it's on the fast track there
Honestly, you shouldn't care so much about politic
and the party said "ignorance is strength" and that "war is peace" and you'd be one of the fools that went along with it like it wasn't anything.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
and the party said "ignorance is strength" and that "war is peace" and you'd be one of the fools that went along with it like it wasn't anything.

No, I just don't give a damn. Unless you run for president, you really can't make changes the way you want them. I'm only gonna be here for probably another 65+ years. Might as well enjoy them and not care about who's ruling who. As long as I have food in my belly and a place to stay, there's no need for me to worry about something you can't control. Things will happen the way they will, and I just choose to go along for the ride till my ride's over.

the national debt was just reduced to 8 trillion dollars, all thanks to big-i mean, president bush

I know. Ain't it great.
Once again, don't care. I look forward to seeking an education, and the one I have in mind pays nicely. I'll just be a good little tax payer and sleep well every night.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
No, I just don't give a damn.
Exactly. The problem with this country are idiots like you.
Unless you run for president, you really can't make changes the way you want them.
Vote,riot,write,protest,talk to you senator, sue the state, etc. There are plenty of ways to overturn an injustice.
Might as well enjoy them and not care about who's ruling who.
Just it's of dire importance to your freedom.
I have food in my belly and a place to stay
Do you like those things, well you better do something about it because slowly, becuase of inflation, it will be much harder to get these.
I look forward to seeking an education, and the one I have in mind pays nicely.
You just are missing the point of an education. Education is supposed to make you THINK and QUESTION authority, and it's obvious you, as well as your teachers, are failing at it.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Honestly, you shouldn't care so much about politics :/
Then we let the government have full power. The point of a democracy is "power to the people"
quick question, i'm pretty sure there are still some terrorists out there, so if we pull out of iraq, wont it make them easier to bomb us? not that it probably wasn't easy before...
And you're assuming the terrorist are in Iraq, correct?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Then we let the government have full power. The point of a democracy is "power to the people"

I'll vote and stuff, but my point is I won't stress the hell out of myself because of the war and Bush and stuff. Just let things go, do the best you can, blah. Live.

And you're assuming the terrorist are in Iraq, correct?

There are terrorists everywhere, why act surprised now, everyone? xD

Exactly. The problem with this country are idiots like you.

The problem with this country are stressed out asses like you :/
Honestly, there's no reason to stress.

Vote,riot,write,protest,talk to you senator, sue the state, etc. There are plenty of ways to overturn an injustice.
Voting - Your one vote against the millions of people here? Besides, you don't choose who runs for office, you choose for who wins. Bush won last time, did that prove that the voting sytem iz de shiz?
Riot - I have a life. There's nothing worth rioting for.
Protest - See above.
Talk to your senator - who with a normal life knows a senator in person?
Sue the state - wtf?

What injustice?
You mean a president that's having trouble at making good decisions in a bad situation?
Honestly, you'd need millions of people to do something about it, which no one gives a damn enough because he'll be out of office soon. You can't say the president is doing this out of bad intentions, he's simply doing bad decisions based on good intentions that went wrong. Like Hitler. Rofl. Just hope he makes the right decisions for our country, pay your taxes, and wait for election day 08. Lol.

Do you like those things, well you better do something about it because slowly, becuase of inflation, it will be much harder to get these.

Rofl.

You just are missing the point of an education. Education is supposed to make you THINK and QUESTION authority, and it's obvious you, as well as your teachers, are failing at it.

I believe Education is so you can learn, not act like an ass to your elders and teachers because you want to "question authority".

Honestly, get a job, save up money, don't spend it on stupid things, and you'll be fine. Working for what you need/want is great, it gives a sense of worth.

Stressed out bean-shits that just like to focus their time worrying about who's running for president other than doing something useful like working are what make this country bad. Leave politicians to their politics. Leave the president to his job. We're in more debt, but hell we were always in debt. Not more of a difference. Just worry about your life and taking care of yourself and others.

Last edited:

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Yeah for the first time I have so suport on this kind of topic. President Bush is correct and now I have backup.

Holy shit...

Learn. To. Read.

I'll vote and stuff, but my point is I won't stress the hell out of myself because of the war and Bush and stuff. Just let things go, do the best you can, blah. Live.

...and naturally burying our heads in the sand is the best thing we can do, right?

There are terrorists everywhere, why act surprised now, everyone? xD

There have always been terrorists everywhere, yet suddenly this realization is used to justify all sorts of stupid, illegal shit. These are exactly the grounds we stand on when we criticize the "War on Terror."

The problem with this country are stressed out asses like you :/
Honestly, there's no reason to stress.

No, the real problem with this country are the ****heads like yourself that simply bend over and take it in the ass.

Riot - I have a life. There's nothing worth rioting for.
Protest - See above.

Of course, because doing anything to disrupt your precious schedule would be catastrophic.

Talk to your senator - who with a normal life knows a senator in person?

Lots of people, actually. Turns out Senators are people with lives, too, or at least had a life at one time. Even then you can write to your Senators.

Sue the state - wtf?

It turns out our government is also subject to it's laws. You can present court cases against the state like you can an individual, company, or party.

I believe Education is so you can learn, not act like an ass to your elders and teachers because you want to "question authority".

Ah, it becomes clear now. I guess in school we should learn to be passive and easily manipulated?

This may be hard for you to swallow, Dog, but questioning authority is a part of what gives a government its legitimacy (at least the US government). We don't learn to "act like an ass" to figures of authority, we learn to treat them as fallible.

Honestly, get a job, save up money, don't spend it on stupid things, and you'll be fine. Working for what you need/want is great, it gives a sense of worth.

Stressed out bean-shits that just like to focus their time worrying about who's running for president other than doing something useful like working are what make this country bad. Leave politicians to their politics. Leave the president to his job. We're in more debt, but hell we were always in debt. Not more of a difference. Just worry about your life and taking care of yourself and others.

Be a good little consumer and just go on about your lives. The world is a scary place, so you'd better head back inside the safety of your little bubble and hide from the bad guys while we take care of everything.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm assuming Dogen would've been anti-American revolution back in those days. Too complicated.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^He's anti everything that America stands for, but most "Americans" don't get the concept of "America."
Of course, because doing anything to disrupt your precious schedule would be catastrophic.
Yep, and most people, students and workers, always say they don't have the time but they have enough time to sit around and do nothing all day.
That's why Socrates was killed? Because he "taught things" no, he was killed because he taught people to think for themselves. Their is a big difference between questioning authority and being a little kid who question EVERYTHING, hence why people tell you to pick your battles, there are some things to which we have fight and other we don't. Education is supposed to give you the necessary skills to DECIDE which is worth fighting and which is not.
Stressed out bean-shits that just like to focus their time worrying about who's running for president other than doing something useful like working are what make this country bad.
You really hate the founders don't you?
but hell we were always in debt.
Except under clinton we had a six trillion dollar surplus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back