• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DBGT ending?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrikeyblade14

recently the 'final' episode of dbgt played, and i freaked out!!! i mean, it's over?! what's gonna happen? new episodes, re-runs, replace it (*faints*), or start a new series(dragonball->Z->GT->?)? does anyone know what's going on?!
(i live in USA, i don't know if anyone from any other countries are suffering my same crisis)

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
That's odd.:confused: I saw the final episode of GT about a month ago on Toonami. Oh well, I almost cried when Goku said whatever-the-name-of-the-episode-was. (I can't remember) I heard they made some movies on the adventures his descendent had.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
DBAF is fake. The screenshots for it were photoshopped.
All of the Dragonball series (DB, DBZ, DBGT) suck anyhow. :D

Rage

DB IS DEAD!!!!

Anyhoos, funimation should learn to end a series....DBZ was awesome, but GT sucked in my opinion. But they were money hungry and continued on without Akira.

Anyways i seen the last ep of GT a loooooong time ago, still have it on an old japanese vhs tape. (probably was '99 or before when i seen it)

~*Atreyu*~

Yea, old Dragon Ball was good watching while I was growing up a bit, but the first time i laid eyes upon GT, I didn't like it at all...everyone can turn super sayain, everyone skins is just so shinny >>, in the old ones, the only super sayain you would have would be just Goku, until Trunks came in, then Vegeta learned, then Gohan learned? but then i got crazy and annoying when it seemed more people learned super sayain...

Son Goku

The AF series are a big hoax, there is no such thing as the AF series. Don't get me wrong it would be cool to see Goku got to SS5 but that's not going to happen. I seen a picture that the "say" was from the Af series and it had Goku, well Legendary Goku. Here are some url's, check them out.....

Goku at SS6:
goku6-2.jpg

Goku at SS7:
goku7meanlook.jpg

--->Son Goku<---

I will post more later:D

Son Goku

I have proof that DBAF does not EXIST

You see in the last episode after Goku kills Ii-Shenlong the Shenlong(the good dragon) tells every one that all the people die because of the 7 evil Shenlongs and that the people depined on the dragonballs too much that he said that he was going to disappear forever. Then Goku ask him for 1 more wish to revive every one on the planet who died from the shenlongs. He granted it but, then Shenlong ask's Goku to hop on him. Vegeta though that Goku was going to train but, figered it out that Goku was going to vanish with shenlong forever. Shenlong and Goku go far far far into the sky. Goku vanish's in side Shenlong and he goes to. Later every one has die but, Pan she is now an old women with a grand son Goku jr.(So now you know that Goku and Vegeta jr. are real.) So Pan watchs Goku and Vegeta jr. fight in a tournament then she see Goku in with the adinece so she go's after him but he goes back to heaven ya heaven he is now completly dead now. Then there's a GT Special Movie. It was for the 10th annirversery of Dragonball. Well that's it for you how did I now this? Well I HAVE SEE ALL THE DRAGONBALLZ SAGA-GT SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electrikeyblade14

Son Goku said:
I have proof that DBAF does not EXIST

You see in the last episode after Goku kills Ii-Shenlong the Shenlong(the good dragon) tells every one that all the people die because of the 7 evil Shenlongs and that the people depined on the dragonballs too much that he said that he was going to disappear forever. Then Goku ask him for 1 more wish to revive every one on the planet who died from the shenlongs. He granted it but, then Shenlong ask's Goku to hop on him. Vegeta though that Goku was going to train but, figered it out that Goku was going to vanish with shenlong forever. Shenlong and Goku go far far far into the sky. Goku vanish's in side Shenlong and he goes to. Later every one has die but, Pan she is now an old women with a grand son Goku jr.(So now you know that Goku and Vegeta jr. are real.) So Pan watchs Goku and Vegeta jr. fight in a tournament then she see Goku in with the adinece so she go's after him but he goes back to heaven ya heaven he is now completly dead now. Then there's a GT Special Movie. It was for the 10th annirversery of Dragonball. Well that's it for you how did I now this? Well I HAVE SEE ALL THE DRAGONBALLZ SAGA-GT SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw that!!!!!!! but did he really go to heavan? i thought he just went away....

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
After Goku left the tournament arena, he was just seen walking around while the narrator talked. He flew off somewhere in the last scene, but it didn't show where he went. So we can't confirm that he went to Heaven or any other place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back