• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DDR or Guitar Hero?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I never said i didnt like both i am ust saying Guitar Hero appeals to me more than DDR. I liked DDR but i said it sucked for argument sake. Plus i mean calling names seems more like this is a good aragument so its all good :lol:

I don't own either, but I have probably played DDR more. sure, I love Guitar Hero, but I like DDR a bit more. Cough Location cough

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i think i like guitar hero better because it has more music that i like. ddr is a fun and all, but that back arrow always ****s me over. free bird ftw!

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
i think i like guitar hero better because it has more music that i like. ddr is a fun and all, but that back arrow always ****s me over. free bird ftw!

I hate that encursed back arrow... the only reason I don't get great scores...

And blinkboy, DDR isn't all techno. gtfo.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
No bias? How is one supposed to chose? You are asking for an opinion based on liking one or the other. This automatically creates biased based on interest and content. So whoever made this thread fails.

Guitar Hero, FTW!

T

Tyler Durden

No bias? How is one supposed to chose? You are asking for an opinion based on liking one or the other. This automatically creates biased based on interest and content. So whoever made this thread fails.

Guitar Hero, FTW!

Quoted for pure and epic win.

taa

i have tried guitar but alas nothing (to me) beats DDR

i go to the arcade to practice it for 6 hours at least once a week

but my personal vote is DDR

ace45

It depends if you like to move around and dance then ddr is for you, guitar hero can be hard to grasp if you don't know how to play it, i think for learning curve ddr is better. you also get good exercise if you play ddr

Bearz

I like DDR's Techno-ish and Dance music. Rock is good too though

I choose DDR though, sorry. =]

O

Oberon

Yeah, both are great.

But DDR has been around longer and has my attention much more. Plus I'm addicted to it. XD

M

Miss Murder

Guitar Hero all the way for me, but I do love both. I just like Rock music a lot, and the guitar. ^^

T

Tyler Durden

I like DDR much better, it requires hand-eye coordination, as well as stamina.

And playing the guitar doesn't?'

You play GH for a few hours, then tell me whether or not it requires some stamina.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Well if the song is very complicated i could see that, but try DDR on heavy and you'd be outta breath.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Screw DDR. Try In the Groove. Thats like 10x worse than ddr, 'cause the medium level on in the grove is heavy on ddr. Any way I'd go with guitar hero ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back