• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dearly Beloved

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadZ

Website
www.shadz.oyla8.de
okay i am putting this in here because it first appeared in this game :
you all know dearly beloved, the song that plays in the menu-screens of every KH game...i think passion and simple and clean are nice, but i don't think i can call them themesongs for the games. i mean when i hear that song i always get that feeling i got when i started being a KH fan....a power rushes through me and let's me think of the events in the games....

so what's your opinion? should'nt dearly beloved be KH's/CoM's/KH2's themesong?

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Well, i do feel like Dearly Beloved is really nice and it does give me the feeling too. But the theme song for KH and KH2 should stay the way it is for me...Dearly Beloved will always be there anyways.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
IceBlueWings said:
Well, i do feel like Dearly Beloved is really nice and it does give me the feeling too. But the theme song for KH and KH2 should stay the way it is for me...Dearly Beloved will always be there anyways.

Nicely said IBW.

Yuki-kun

I like Dearly Beloved its good and all but the way simple and clean has so many versions and there all good I love. The first time I ever played KH whats the first thing you hear? Dearly Beloved for the main menu. But when looking at the movie for starting off the game what do you remember "When you walk away you dont hear me say please oh baby dont go simple and clean is the way that your making me feel tonight its hard to let it go."

helios

Bronze Member
I love it i have Dearly Beloved as my anime and Game CD intro i think it could be but Simpe and clean has blown up more.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Simple and Clean is only heard at the begining and end. I guess you can count the menu trailer and the "released hearts" cutscene but Dearly Beloved is at the menu which we hear whether we start a new game or load a game. It's always heard if you play KH.
I dont know why but it reminds me of Destiny Islands. Maybe the sound of the sea.

Straw_Hat

the Orchestrated version of SaC is what reminds me most of KH. i have it on my mp3, and i bring it on trips with me so i can at least pretend to be playin KH. ( i know thats wat CoM was for, but, eh)

Cerberiga

violent_anger said:
uh, i think u guys have overlooked something important, theme songs tend to be songs, in otherwords, they tend to have words and lyrics

Well that's the thing. Even the Merriam-Webster dictionary does imply that songs do require lyrics, but in this day and age, songs can acceptably be various lyric-less compositions of music.

Anyway, I always attribute Dearly Beloved as a sort of recurring theme of Kingdom Hearts, but not necessary the main theme music. I'm personally context with the choice of music.

Jessica

For me... almost any song from the game takes me back to it, but the songs that do it the most are Dearly Beloved, Simple and Clean (especially the orchestrated version), and March Caprice (the song that plays during the credits at the end). And really any music from End of the World, just because when I got there I was terrified..lol. I honestly thought that Hollow Bastion was the last world, and no one I knew had played the game yet, and I vowed to myself not to use cheats or spoilers, so I had no idea what I was in for. It was intense, so the music just gets me.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Anyone know where I can download it? I beleive both it and Simple and Clean are the theme for KH1, so I won't waste my time arguing

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
"Dearly Beloved" is Sora's theme, so it kinda makes it the series's theme while "Passion" and "Simple and Clean" are the games' themes. You tend to connect with a series theme more than the game theme because it's in every game and you hear it consantly in many different versions and re-mixes. Just look at a Zelda game, no matter what new song they add, the song you always look forward to hearing is the Legend of Zelda theme music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back