• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Town

I don't think Sora or Kairi will die, if for no other reason but the fact that millions of rabid fans would swim to Japan and kill Nomura for such a travesty.

Lightkeeper05

What if sora saves the day, but cant return home with Kairi and Riku because of something that deals with the world order crap. BHK and Namine most likly dissaper, are BHK goes on the journey to return to his friends in Twilight town, kh3 lol

Ansem/Sephy

Sora COULD die . . . Nomuru said that, if there was one, he would use different characters for KHIII . . . Also, TN said that KHII ended in a very "clean" way, meaning: no seperations or REAL cliff-hangers . . . probably something that will make us cry and yell, "WHY GOD?? WHY?!" over and over, until the neighbour gets the police involved . . . and then we kill ourselves . . . So, like TN said, there is no need for a KHIII. I personallly don't want it to turn into another Sly3 deal (that game killed any interests I ever had in the series . . .) OR X-2, simply b/c I hated X-2 and would have easily taken X as the finale . . .

Oh, and since TN says 'new' characters, that might hint a death. I would, honestly, be a lot more upset about Sora than Riku, but, judging by the perfect reviews we've seen, the tear-jerking ending of I and TN's desire to start a non-liable mass-suicide ring in America's youths, I think we can assume that we will all be very depressed by KHII's end. Yay!:)

P

Puppet Master

sora dont die riku dont die kairi dont die and every one else (i think)dot die.

P

Puppet Master

yeh i think he does because i heard somthing about axel dieing and you getting a keyblade

black acid

Heros need Villains
oaky i'm gonna say this since some of you pllz need a serious kh2-411...

1.)sora doesn't die since the new kh2 ending shows him and riku opening the door of light and entering destany Ilands etc...etc..

2.) the person whom IS supose to die is axel.this info shold be from the "bloo" forums site....I should know I'ma member of it :).axel sacrafices himself for sora after just being renicarnated(this event had something to do with tha female unknown).

3.)BHk merges with sora in the near end of KH2....check the newsbox trust me it's there so,dont tell me I'm making this up I just saw that b***h today when I was playing my kh2 demo while beating my friends in yu-gi-oh.

anyways like I said for more info see me at "b-l-o-o-t-i-x" by the way in that site I'm known as the great "unknown wonders" remember it

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Okay, heres what I think happens:

Kairi: Riku! Sora!
Riku: Kairi!
Sora: Kairi! What are you doing here!?
Kairi: *DISSAPEARS*
Sora & Riku: KAIRI!!!!! (She was actually sent to Destiny Islands)
Xenmas: She can't hear you.
Sora: You'll pay, Xenmas!
Riku: Let's take him down, Sora!
(Battle with Xenmas)
Xenmas: No! How can this be! *DISSAPEARS*
(BIG LIGHT-sends Riku & Sora to the dark beach place)
(ENDING VIDEO)

Vivi -Rebirth-

yuna:) said:
Acually, it's logical for BHK to dissapper in the end. I mean, if he's the shadow of sora, and in order for sora to be complete, they need to be one....

uh oh...

spoiler...theory....

Actually if you saw the full ending to Kingdom Hearts II it shows Roxas and Namine appear in Sora and Kairi's places for a brief minute. I believe the two are just shadows and that they all become one in the end. Roxas & Sora, Namine & Kairi. That explains the end. Btw, BHK is Roxas because if you watch the 5th cutscene, the host of the Struggle Tournament calls BHK Roxas. Gotta listen carefully to these updates as they reveal alot.

Attemisc

The ending is heartbreaking because of this.

Roxas was his own person even though he was originally Sora he still had his own personality and his own life. Now put yourself in his position. One day you're told that you have to give up everything you once had, your family, your friends, your life, all so some other dude you've never emt can be whole again. Roxas pretty much goes poof.
It's the same thing with Namin'e. She has to give up everything she has so that Kairi can be complete again.
In the real ending it shows Sora look up and smile at Kairi and for a moment we see Roxas instead of Sora and it does the same with Kairi and Namin'e.
The entire organization was just looking to get their hearts back and Sora killed them all.

<3Sora<3

No
I think its sad because Sora will never meet Kairi and she'll marry someone else
have you heard passion lyrics??
"I'll open the window to the person and place that I will never see again"
and
"The person I liked since long ago will bear a child in winter"
Now that's sad..

Mad Monkey

Ansem/Sephy said:
Sora COULD die . . . Nomuru said that, if there was one, he would use different characters for KHIII . . . Also, TN said that KHII ended in a very "clean" way, meaning: no seperations or REAL cliff-hangers . . . probably something that will make us cry and yell, "WHY GOD?? WHY?!" over and over, until the neighbour gets the police involved . . . and then we kill ourselves . . . So, like TN said, there is no need for a KHIII. I personallly don't want it to turn into another Sly3 deal (that game killed any interests I ever had in the series . . .) OR X-2, simply b/c I hated X-2 and would have easily taken X as the finale . . .

Oh, and since TN says 'new' characters, that might hint a death. I would, honestly, be a lot more upset about Sora than Riku, but, judging by the perfect reviews we've seen, the tear-jerking ending of I and TN's desire to start a non-liable mass-suicide ring in America's youths, I think we can assume that we will all be very depressed by KHII's end. Yay!:)

Actually, due to it's reviews there will almost certainly be a KHIII, also, there's the teaser trailer.

I say 'almost certainly' because Nomura stated that the production of a KHIII all depends on how well KHII sells, and since there are practically no more KHII in shipping stock, and it's almost impossible to find one elsewhere, there has probably been an increase in the selling of the KH series games. So I think that the production of a KHIII might just be possible sometime in the next 3 or so years.

Attemisc

<3Sora<3 said:
No
I think its sad because Sora will never meet Kairi and she'll marry someone else
have you heard passion lyrics??
"I'll open the window to the person and place that I will never see again"
and
"The person I liked since long ago will bear a child in winter"
Now that's sad..
Yeah, that would work..... if, you know, it didn't end with Sora and Riku and Kairi all at Destiny Islands.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well Axel dies, right? I think that's pretty sad. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back