• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

Maybe when they die they get transported to the underworld and thats how they start there adventure there!? And they have to fight there way out? Because in one clip Sora and co. Are fighting Hades by a door, so maybe thats the way to go back to the real world!

chaosraider8

this is a very good thought. but if any1 should die it would maybe and more then likly be riku or ansem or king miky reasons why:

riku- helping kairi or sora or king miky while being attacked by heartless
ansem- sora beating the krap out of him and basicly being thrown into the light and forced out of the darness
king miky- closing the door once and for all while being attacked by heartless or ansem defeating him in one heck of a battle or trying to save sora donald and goffy

this is just what i think ok. i like this post and keep up the thinking ok. you so rok.
^_^ 0_o

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
OG, If Axel dies I'll cry. tear*. There is a possibility that one of organization might get knocked off, ( it always happened in COM, why not KH2?). I wonder if BHK will depart?? If I had to chose someone to go.....Goofy (you never helped me sucka, *bang*)

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
It still won't be a disney character. True people from those movies did die, but Kerchack, did he die in KH1. The only person we really saw die in KH1 is Ansem, and that was a cheap death. Like I said Disney won't kill a character unless its part of the main story, so Mickey Mouse no. The death, if one, wil be eother ff or kh. Most likely Ansem for KH or Aeris from FF. Most likely Ansem. The deaths won't be that umm, GRAPHIC, its rated E and its for kids.

PlushKittie

Website
plushkittie.deviantart.com
In my opinion, it's going to be Riku or Namine. They're both good characters that try to help out the main party. In an author's eyes, those kinds of characters are the best suited for death, because it would have a dynamice effect on the main character. It would definately be for a good, and dramatic, reason.

But apart from the good guys, Ansem will most definately die. But if he doesn't....we can hope for a KH3! ^.^

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Someone had a theorie that someone would die. Their evidence was Square's reputation in killing people in their games: FFVII, Aeris FFX: Tidus Star Ocean 3: Fayt's dad. But this person also said that it wight not happen because Disney woudn't like the idea because them being all disney-ish. WRONG! Pocahontas: Kokoum; Lion King: Mufasa; Bambi: Bambi's mom; Tarzan: Kerchek......Anyone else?!?! Well I really think its going to be Riku because in ASAS and DD it said " So you're the source of all the Heartless?" Maybe they're talking about Riku and they have to kill him to stop the Heartless. Or because the Organization is all like part of Riku (MAYBE?) so everytime Sora kills one, Riku get weaker. OR the fact that he sacrificed himself in KH1, he might be the one to die in KH2.

NOOOOO! MY BABY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back