• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

deep dive blooper?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimamarluxia

in dd, after bhk hands the oblivion key to bfu, and u see him falling of the building, and the camera shifts upwards, u can see another, shorter keyblade in the bhk's right hand! does that mean the bhk can weild 2 keys and keep a 3rd for backup? or is it just a blooper?

bfu is riku
if its a blooper then SE would suck!
he gets out the kingdom key reversed to throw it to king mickey on top of the roof.

edit: oh and what i mean by reversed...
the sliver part of keyblade is on handle..
gold part is on the blade of the keyblade

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
i remember mickey was in deep dive. i think he was the one to throw the keyblade to bfu

TTBK2

Awards
Inverse Kingdom Key if you want to name it anything, and it's not a blooper, he could just have three keyblades. But if I were S-E I would put that in there because everyone who saw that thought it was mad hot. It's just advertisement.

TTBK2

Awards
Actually, he pulls out Mickey's key, which I call the Inverse Kingdom Key because how it is opposite to Sora's. If you look at DD closely, you can see the silver handly and the red band between the blade and handle. Then when Mickey appears, you can see a blue band on that Kingdom Key. Mickey's key had a red one, and Sora's had a blue one.

sinharvest_angel

NO U CANNOT see a good detail about the keyblade in dd, let alone the bands, so dont give me crap abut look closely,

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You all ahve no idea what your talking about >_>

Mickey:

Khdeepdive136.jpg

http://www.life-stream.it/media/immagini/kingdom/deep%20dive/Khdeepdive136.jpg

DWU:

Khdeepdive103.jpg

http://www.life-stream.it/media/immagini/kingdom/deep%20dive/Khdeepdive103.jpg

Mickey has a a keyblade with a silver handle and gold blade, the DWU has a keblade with a gold handle and silver blade...

Thus, they have two different keyblades >_>

lets clear this up..

BHK travels to the Deep dive world in order to get the keyblades to Mickey and RIku!
remember that they left castle oblivion without keyblades? I think mickey lost his keyblade.
BHK goes up the building throws oblivion to Riku. Then gets out kingdom key and throws it
to mickey thats why he flipped.

the memory pods in castle oblivion
[ittesy bittesy spider rhytem]
The ittesy bittesy Sora climbed out of the pod
down came the heartless and Sora killed them all
The ittesy bittesy Sora climbed in the pod again

Aftermath: NOOO MY 14 YR OLD MEMORIES!!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The keyblade is a summonable weapon, there's no chance of loosing it...

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
He's the Dual Keyblade Weilder, if he gave Riku one and only had one, he'd lose his name. (He took out the Kingdom Key just to let you know)

ggpboi9690

If you look really really closly u can see a tiny little dude jumping behind Riku, u can see him at two angles. Im pretty sure that its king mickey, but im not sure on the whole bhk giving king mickey his keyblade and such. As the muffin man said the keyblade is a summanable weapon so i highly doubt that the bhk would have king mickeys keyblade. the bhk gives oblivion to riku cause riku doesnt have a keyblade of his own. Also not sure why bhk gives him the keyblade though. thats kinda wierd.

Last edited:

Sora_aroS

Themuffinman said:
The keyblade is a summonable weapon, there's no chance of loosing it...

and if sora can summon it mickey can summon it better

Until i see a interview that says that DWU isnt sora no one can tell me diffrent only SORA can use the kingdom key, and mickey.

ggpboi9690

i still want to know where the bhk got THREE keyblades, Sora only has one(with an interchangible keychain),riku had one, and im pretty sure that king kickey has one too, but bhk has THREE thats nuts.(oblivion+oathkeeper, then he gives oblivion to riku and then pulls out the kingdom key.)

iholdthekeys

i am scared now........
is nomura trying to make bhk look cooler than sora or something.......... i mean c'mon the guy can dual wield on his own w/o fusing with ne1................ and honestly i can say that his clothes are somewhat betterz than soras except that they can't change and have flames on them and such...........

anyone but me

KH2Researcher said:
bfu is riku
if its a blooper then SE would suck!
he gets out the kingdom key reversed to throw it to king mickey on top of the roof.

edit: oh and what i mean by reversed...
the sliver part of keyblade is on handle..
gold part is on the blade of the keyblade
actually BFU is not Riku- BFU is BFU.. BFU is the concept of KH2 Riku.. anyways..

the keyblade is summoned, so mickey couldn't have lost it.. so.. i don't think it is a blooper... so i honestly have no clue as to why BHK has the kingdom key.. so, all i can say to myself is DD is a concept video.. bah, i am getting tired of saying that

Sora_aroS

actually Nomura stated that one of them is riku..and who else would be riku..and,ur right it is only concept art..its for us 2 shit on our selves for the game watch it have nothing 2 do with the game...and BHK loooks so gay..soras clothes are better i'd rather dress like sora than BHK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back