• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros=Sora

TELL ME WHO ELSE DOESNT AGREE THAT HES GONNA BE THE COOLIEST UNKNOWN *hint hes the unknown who attacks sora in the underworld in kh2* WITH THAT BIG GUITAR HE CARRIES AND THAT COOL HAIR HES GONNA BE THE BEST ONE YET

Yue

Radical fcuker.
I'd imagine anyone 18 should know that talking in nearly all capitals is not.... Ah heck it's not cool.

I personally like Demyx, and I wouldn't mind someday owning a guitar based on the design of Demyx's weapon, if that's what you'd like to call it.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LOL. to me Demyx is a little too out of the box for a new character in KH2. i dont necesarrily like him but i dont hate him either. he's manageable but i fear that if i see his ugly a$$ hair again. i am going to beat his rocker a$$. lol

O

Onewingedangel6

i don't care about Demyx that much all i care about is mopping the floor with his @ss.. Demyx heed my warning.. ur going down

riku7244

i really dont care we really dont know how big of a role he plays in kh2 he may die in the frist ten minints into the game 4 all we know

sora's_servant

UnkownSora21 said:
LOL. to me Demyx is a little too out of the box for a new character in KH2. i dont necesarrily like him but i dont hate him either. he's manageable but i fear that if i see his ugly a$$ hair again. i am going to beat his rocker a$$. lol

lol i'm with you all the way dude! lol

twilight-fighter

okay well.....enigmatic man and axel are the best. so deal with it. demyx looks all right but his weapon is weird and kind of a bad idea. sorry.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
His AMERICAN name is DeMIX. Yeah Demix kicks ass. I was showing my friend the New scan of him today and he was flipping out. He was all like "Woah that kicks ass an enemy that Plays the Bass" I told him it was something else but hey. He controls sound and whatever.

UnknownEnigma

ha yeah what first caught my eye was his weapon...which looks like an upside down version of the big ol white dusk thing bhk fights. anyways i think's he's okay but he looks a little to young...like 17 or something. his weapon i bet will stun sora or something. but for now i'll say sure bring him on! i'd liek to know how these unknowns are introduced and like how their hoods are put down. but yeah demix is to young to me

DJFirewolf

I like Demix a lot, though I still think Zexion is my favorite. And he doesn't look too young. He looks just as old as Larxene and just as coy. I've also heard that his weapon is a revved-up samisen. He does look cool when playing it though, better than he does just standing next to it. I love the artwork of Xaldin. Have you seen it? It looks awesome!

sora_123

i don't like DeMix, but i don't hate him either. we just got to wait for KH2 to come out. But for me the only, kick a$$ unknowns are, and will always be, axel, the EM, and the GEU.

yado

I taste delicious
IT was said that he is the underworld guy? I didnt know that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back