• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
In khinsider site in there old news said that he's located in the underworld.

x-knight

i cant really say.. i mean all wee seen is one picture of him (ithink)

and thats about it so i cant really say hes the best but hey ure intitled to ur opinion just like evry one elz

Keji

i think demyx is an awesome character turning an instrument into a weapon was a very creative idea he could attack w/it (it has pikes and probably hard as a hammer) and he could control water (i think that was said) when he plays it.. its very unique (in the game ragnarok online the character 'bard' uses guitar weapons to attack, it's really flashy to see)

Sora_aroS

shortythugsta said:
i dont like his weapon thats all but u cant judge a book by its cover

sure right about that becuz if u were 2 then u would say that sora's a weeklin..he uses a key..but i say Demyx..like BHK we really kno barely anything about him just his name and what he works for..i cant say i dont like him, i cant say i hate him..when the game comes out i'll say..he stole that idea, from dante, in Devil May Cry 3

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, Demix/Demyx/new unknown has a cool sitar and the design is cool but apart from that he is okay is suppose, he thinks wasy too big of himself, the translation LordMune gave said "This task.." is sonething, hmm it was something like to easy!?

DragonRider1234

i think having a sitar as a weapon is stupid..............creative but stupid.....wat is he goin 2 do, bash me with it? or blow out my ears with bad music?

Keji

actually.. it would make alot of sense if he used both sides.. kinda like a spinning motion attack kinda..i dunno.. from what i picture in my head.. that sitar is deadly..since i saw instruments used as weapons before XD

Keji

lmao XD I've seen it different.. and since we're still on the subject.. here's something i editted in like.. 5ish mins
demyxch.jpg

its demyx! XD yea im not the greatest sprite editor of all but you know what i was going for o_o;;;;;;;
would be funny if his stance was similar to this

DragonRider1234

lol that would be weird. i would think u would have esp or somethin along those lines.........anyway wat does XD mean. i see ppl use it all the time and i have no idea wat it means?

Keji

XD equals the
XD.jpg
face
this is the best way i can explain it DX.. you see it in alot of animes (alot in the chobit manga as an example)

DragonRider1234

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................and i just noticed that demyx has almost the same hair style the vash the stampede does in trigun!! (not very import. but it kinda does)

Clouds_hikari

Personally, I thought he just looked stupid. I mean.. a GUITAR (i know its a sitar, but still) ? !?!?

I can't help but laughing at him everytime I see him. His hair is pretty weird too. *snerk*

DragonRider1234

that used to be my hair styl but my hair is too thick so i cant get that strandy pointy effect. i also didnt allow some hair to fall down. man square-enix needs to be a little more creative with the hair stlys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back