• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destati Character Art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Suihei looks surprisingly good in blue. I have to say it's really cool how her keyblade shoots out different forms of magic. In a way, I also see this as a bit of a weakness, because what if Suihei needs to self defend herself with 'protect' but it casts 'aero' instead during a crucial moment. I guess you could say I see a potential opening for enemies to get in a hit with Suihei. I still love the other abilities she was with her second drive form, because bullets being shot out of Kingfisher is boss. <3

Anagram

Banned
Haha, thank you very much! I thought the clothes from KHx would've been an excellent template for her attire, and a lot of the artists that I've met have done an excellent job in working it with her design - it fits the kind of person she is. ;n; And yeah, her keychain is probably one of my favourite things about the keyblade haha.
You were definitely right! The simpler theme of the Chi clothes definitely works. TuT
Her clothes kinda sporty too which I like :3
It's also nice how her keyblade incorporates an actual blade but still looks like a key. Not too the ridiculous sword aesthetic of the ultima weapons but not just a large skeleton key either. A nice balance.

Suihei's second Distortion Drive.

Graced with incredible magical talent at the cost of physical abilities, it promotes agility by keeping the young woman suspended on motes of magical energy.

With her Keyblade, she proves capable of combining spells in a calamitous manner that can absolutely decimate the battlefield, given an opportunity to do so. However, if she doesn’t wish to carry it, the Keyblade levitates under a minor anti-gravity charm; this option makes the keyblade a bit more difficult to control. Sending it into something akin to a 'magical trance' where spells are cast at random from the floating Keyblade while Suihei’s mana acts 'guide' in most cases. For example, if she casts fire - the Keyblade may cast ice. If she casts protect, the Keyblade may supplement it with an aero spell for wider coverage. This lends itself to the belief that this awakens Suihei's magical potential instead of physical.

As a replacement for her physical attacks, Suihei's Keyblade gains the ability to shoot 'bullets' of non-elemental energy that shred and rend whatever they may come across with a magical detonation. The Unique Ability of this Drive is ‘Blink’, which allows her to briefly phase out of the material realm into the immaterial realm of mana to make her intangible for a short duration, alongside ‘Quick Run’, which allows her to increase her speed to supernatural levels, as well as briefly 'skate' across the dangerous environmental hazards so long as she remains focused.​

Abilities

Healing Wind ; Cures all targets from ailments with half of their maximum health.

Dualcast ; Suihei can cast magic twice in consecutively with little drain on her mana. It permits her to use two different spells at once. If her Keyblade remains out of her grip, the second spell is randomized.

Fury ; An ability that breaks the limit of Dualcast, while limiting her to black magic it proves a substantial method of utilizing power towards the tail end of her Drive Charge.Each single attack is weaker than a normal spell, though it ignores the rules of normal Black Magic. They can be used even when silenced and bypass Reflect and Shell. Spells do not consume Mana.​

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Art by HYUEI
This outfit/image just cements something for me....the forms and KH2 outfit look in general just suits a woman far better than Sora lol. It looks so much more fitting on her. Then again I think I'm just drawn too it cause I like blue. haha

Arcana-Key

Awards
Darkness.

Darkness was everywhere. As far as the eye can see ; it grasped at her throat, attempting to snuff the life out of her with its frigid touch. It nipped at her heels, ate her Heart, and caused the briefest sensation of nothing to grasp at her for all for a few moments.

Suihei awoke with a gasp. She attempted to rouse the pitiful vestiges of memory that drudged through her mind unreasonably slow. It was like she’d been dipped into sludge, submerged in fragmented thoughts and untrustworthy, fleeting flashes that were barely retained. “What-“ Her voice was dry to her own ears. Weighed down with the grogginess that came from exhaustion, Suihei could make neither heads nor tails of where she’d ended up. “Noxic? Nyx?” Her call went unanswered. Fear seized her heart in its ice-cold grip. Suihei stood to her feet faster than what she thought possible, causing vertigo to take her just as fast. Desperately, she scrabbled around for something, anything to lean on. Anything that could support her weight, anything that’d make the cold, dreadful feeling that’d settled into her heart fade away.
What if they’d gotten hurt? What if they were—

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Art by KHKeybladeMaster / Brushado

Don't mind the half-baked preview! An original rough draft of one of the final chapters of Destati! I'll be posting it in Recordatio soon enough.

Anagram

Banned
Oh my~ *o* Dynamic pose and heartless! Her expression reminds me of Lightning but in a good way and seeing her new outfit more makes me like it even more. =O

Arcana-Key

Awards
「一緒に行こう 」
Let's go TOGETHER

「 あなたなしで将来 」
A future without YOU
「 記憶したか? 」
Do you REMEMBER?
「 ひかりにちかづくほど、 かげはきょだいかする。 」
The closer you get to the LIGHT the greater your SHADOW becomes.
「 星を見に行こう。」
Let's go see the STARS.
「 にもかかわらず、私の知る 」
Even though I KNOW...​

「 にもかかわらず、それが痛い 」
EVEN THOUGH it hurts...​
「 私はまだ私の手を伸ばす 」
I still stretch out my hand!​
「 消滅しないでください 」
Please don't DISAPPEAR!

" Within the Light, even Shadows may sleep.
The Radiance of Kingdom Hearts...
It shines incandescent, even through the ages. "

" It's eerily similar, how fate has given you three the same roles of figures from the past. A Nobody with no memory, a dull, ordinary child with a key, and a creature that struggles with their own Darkness. You've even managed to find a girl that-- hm, well, it proves unimportant." The woman adjusted her coat briefly, gazing upon the faces affixed upon her figure. She paused, glancing elsewhere, as if they were unimportant. It made Suihei's blood boil. "Tell me, how does it feel to know that this was all know that this was, perhaps, preordained by the Worlds themselves? Living out a scattered memory, attempting to line the pieces up..."

" What are you saying? " It was Nyx that spoke, his brows furrowed. Perhaps it was impossible for him to fathom, for though his memory drew upon the past easier than ever, there was something unsettling about the way that the cloaked woman said that. Almost as if--

"Tell me. What do you know about the studies of an ancient Keybearer known as Xehanort?"

" Whether or not you recover what is most precious to you is entirely up to your will. There are those that say that memories are naught but memories. Nice, but that's all they ever will be. And yet... if we do not remember who we are, we lack the foundations for continuing our identities."

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Trinity placed together appropriately! The other image was just individual, but this is the actual piece!

Art by the ever-marvelous HYUEI

Arcana-Key

Awards
Suihei looks surprisingly good in blue. I have to say it's really cool how her keyblade shoots out different forms of magic. In a way, I also see this as a bit of a weakness, because what if Suihei needs to self defend herself with 'protect' but it casts 'aero' instead during a crucial moment. I guess you could say I see a potential opening for enemies to get in a hit with Suihei. I still love the other abilities she was with her second drive form, because bullets being shot out of Kingfisher is boss. <3

Haha, well, the way that it works is that if she lets it go, she might have something to worry about because it'll cast spells at random. If she keeps her hands on it, she can cast one spell, and another will be cast alongside it for supplementary reasons. So if she cast protect, an aero would be woven into it to cast it on multiple targets, if that makes sense. It could definitely be something that'd be a pain in the hindquarters though!

Arcana-Key

Awards
You were definitely right! The simpler theme of the Chi clothes definitely works. TuT
Her clothes kinda sporty too which I like :3
It's also nice how her keyblade incorporates an actual blade but still looks like a key. Not too the ridiculous sword aesthetic of the ultima weapons but not just a large skeleton key either. A nice balance.

This outfit/image just cements something for me....the forms and KH2 outfit look in general just suits a woman far better than Sora lol. It looks so much more fitting on her. Then again I think I'm just drawn too it cause I like blue. haha

Yeah, when I saw the Keyblade for the first time I fell in love with it for that exact reason - it has a unique look to it and blends the 'key' and 'blade' aspects perfectly. As for the more ridiculous aesthetics, I opted to use Omega Weapon as an ultimate for that same reason. It looks pretty without going into the gaudy territory.

As for the outfit- I get told that a lot, haha. I have no idea what it is about her that makes it worn better. It might be the midriff that accentuates it or something.

Note to self, get art of Sora and Suihei judging one another's outfits-

Arcana-Key

Awards
The ebb and flow of time ; a chain of memories restored and a connection reborn. Strengthened and resolved, the memory of a young girl who gave her all to protect the worlds is born anew. And hidden within the depths of the Worlds, an insidious plot of baptizing through fire comes to life within the blinding grip of the Light.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Art by the ever-marvelous HYUEI ; Colors by me.

Anagram

Banned
「一緒に行こう 」
Let's go TOGETHER

「 あなたなしで将来 」
A future without YOU
「 記憶したか? 」
Do you REMEMBER?
「 ひかりにちかづくほど、 かげはきょだいかする。 」
The closer you get to the LIGHT the greater your SHADOW becomes.
「 星を見に行こう。」
Let's go see the STARS.
「 にもかかわらず、私の知る 」
Even though I KNOW...​

「 にもかかわらず、それが痛い 」
EVEN THOUGH it hurts...​
「 私はまだ私の手を伸ばす 」
I still stretch out my hand!​
「 消滅しないでください 」
Please don't DISAPPEAR!

" Within the Light, even Shadows may sleep.
The Radiance of Kingdom Hearts...
It shines incandescent, even through the ages. "

" It's eerily similar, how fate has given you three the same roles of figures from the past. A Nobody with no memory, a dull, ordinary child with a key, and a creature that struggles with their own Darkness. You've even managed to find a girl that-- hm, well, it proves unimportant." The woman adjusted her coat briefly, gazing upon the faces affixed upon her figure. She paused, glancing elsewhere, as if they were unimportant. It made Suihei's blood boil. "Tell me, how does it feel to know that this was all know that this was, perhaps, preordained by the Worlds themselves? Living out a scattered memory, attempting to line the pieces up..."

" What are you saying? " It was Nyx that spoke, his brows furrowed. Perhaps it was impossible for him to fathom, for though his memory drew upon the past easier than ever, there was something unsettling about the way that the cloaked woman said that. Almost as if--

"Tell me. What do you know about the studies of an ancient Keybearer known as Xehanort?"

" Whether or not you recover what is most precious to you is entirely up to your will. There are those that say that memories are naught but memories. Nice, but that's all they ever will be. And yet... if we do not remember who we are, we lack the foundations for continuing our identities."

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Trinity placed together appropriately! The other image was just individual, but this is the actual piece!

Art by the ever-marvelous HYUEI

Yeah, when I saw the Keyblade for the first time I fell in love with it for that exact reason - it has a unique look to it and blends the 'key' and 'blade' aspects perfectly. As for the more ridiculous aesthetics, I opted to use Omega Weapon as an ultimate for that same reason. It looks pretty without going into the gaudy territory.

As for the outfit- I get told that a lot, haha. I have no idea what it is about her that makes it worn better. It might be the midriff that accentuates it or something.

Note to self, get art of Sora and Suihei judging one another's outfits-

The ebb and flow of time ; a chain of memories restored and a connection reborn. Strengthened and resolved, the memory of a young girl who gave her all to protect the worlds is born anew. And hidden within the depths of the Worlds, an insidious plot of baptizing through fire comes to life within the blinding grip of the Light.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Art by the ever-marvelous HYUEI ; Colors by me.

So that's her party members. A nicely done portrait. :D I like her CoM pose lol. I like both of her friends designs but, not sure why, the cat just looks cooler somehow. o-0

Did someone make the keyblade design for you? :D
I get ya. It's the same reason I like the Fenrir keyblade in KH2. It's not such an obvious design because, unlike most, the Fenrir is actually more like a modern house or car key which also gives it a more bladed look as well. ^_^

The last one just further cements how much more fitting Sora's KH2 outfit was for Sui. =O

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
So that's her party members. A nicely done portrait. :D I like her CoM pose lol. I like both of her friends designs but, not sure why, the cat just looks cooler somehow. o-0

Did someone make the keyblade design for you? :D
I get ya. It's the same reason I like the Fenrir keyblade in KH2. It's not such an obvious design because, unlike most, the Fenrir is actually more like a modern house or car key which also gives it a more bladed look as well. ^_^

The last one just further cements how much more fitting Sora's KH2 outfit was for Sui. =O

I like the picture with the trio; they look totally epic, especially Suihei!

Arcana-Key

Awards
Laughing - Angry - Annoyed - Happy - Low/Critical HP
Serious - Sad - Worried - Scared - Standard/Full HP

A spirited young woman from Twilight Town. She was whisked away into another world following the arrival of the Heartless. She battles these creatures of the dark with a mysterious weapon known only as the Keyblade. Like the fading twilight of dusk, her demeanor illuminates many with a natural warmth.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Laughing - Mad - Annoyed - Happy - Scared
Low HP - Serious - Regretful - Confused - Full HP.

A rebellious fighter with a chip on his shoulder. He was the result of an experiment shrouded in mystery, one which aimed to return Light to a heart devoured by Darkness. Fearing the plunge back into the abyss, he clings to the little light he was given whilst he journeys onward to uncover the Truth.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

" A lingering fragment of one who has lost his Heart to Darkness. While filled to the brim with curiosity for the worlds around him, the better most part of his past remains a mystery, even to him. He has joined forces with a young Keybearer in the hopes of discovering his lost history. "

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Art by HYUEI ; Commissioned / Colored by me.

Anagram

Banned

A spirited young woman from Twilight Town. She was whisked away into another world following the arrival of the Heartless. She battles these creatures of the dark with a mysterious weapon known only as the Keyblade. Like the fading twilight of dusk, her demeanor illuminates many with a natural warmth.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Laughing - Mad - Annoyed - Happy - Scared
Low HP - Serious - Regretful - Confused - Full HP.

A rebellious fighter with a chip on his shoulder. He was the result of an experiment shrouded in mystery, one which aimed to return Light to a heart devoured by Darkness. Fearing the plunge back into the abyss, he clings to the little light he was given whilst he journeys onward to uncover the Truth.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

" A lingering fragment of one who has lost his Heart to Darkness. While filled to the brim with curiosity for the worlds around him, the better most part of his past remains a mystery, even to him. He has joined forces with a young Keybearer in the hopes of discovering his lost history. "

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Art by HYUEI ; Commissioned / Colored by me.

I love expression sheets~<3
I like Nyx and Sui's the most. They seem more expressive.

Arcana-Key

Awards
I love expression sheets~<3
I like Nyx and Sui's the most. They seem more expressive.

Oh man that's actually pretty ironic ; all things considered Noxic is pretty ah, not stunted? He's just a lot more burst-y with his emotions. Nyx is at least good enough at emulating them, and Sui- well, she has a habit of wearing her emotions on her sleeves, haha.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Suihei in Sora's KH2 clothes is phenomenal. Seriously, she's stunning and beautiful. Definitely suits her more than it does Sora himself. And the picture of Suihei, Noxic, and Nyx together with cards in their hands is outstanding. Group photos like that I could stare at all day. You certainly got some talented artists creating your fan-art, Arcana-Key. <3 Of course, Suihei is absolutely stunning with her many facial expressions. My favorite is the one of her looking 'annoyed'. Noxic smiling is cute. And Nyx looking shocked was super cute too. <3

Arcana-Key

Awards
Suihei in Sora's KH2 clothes is phenomenal. Seriously, she's stunning and beautiful. Definitely suits her more than it does Sora himself. And the picture of Suihei, Noxic, and Nyx together with cards in their hands is outstanding. Group photos like that I could stare at all day. You certainly got some talented artists creating your fan-art, Arcana-Key. <3 Of course, Suihei is absolutely stunning with her many facial expressions. My favorite is the one of her looking 'annoyed'. Noxic smiling is cute. And Nyx looking shocked was super cute too. <3

Haha, I honestly thought she wore it better too. I can't explain it - maybe it's her skin tone that works with the colours? I'll figure it out one day, haha. With Sui / Nox / Nyx, you should expect another group picture before the end of next month!

I wanted to get something that'd be kinda like title art, if that makes sense.

--- Well, a group picture featuring the protagonists of Destati together in general "orz.

Expressions though, gosh I could talk about those all day. I think my favourite ones would have to be Suihei smiling, Nyx being annoyed, and Noxic laughing. For some reason it just crafts this cute mental image of them annoying one another "orz

Arcana-Key

Awards
Pretty simple with this one! HYUEI apparently loves animation and wanted to surprise me with this.

I have all the frames somewhere, so maybe I'll colour it one day in the future.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anagram

Banned
Pretty simple with this one! HYUEI apparently loves animation and wanted to surprise me with this.

I have all the frames somewhere, so maybe I'll colour it one day in the future.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm always a sl*t for animations! TuT
Oh~ A look into her battle style. :D

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I love how much effort you and your friends have put into this. I've never seen a fanfic with this much forethought, artwork, and supplementary reading put into it. (Then again, I haven't read THAT many fanfics before... BUT STILL.) And now we even have animation! Seriously, this stuff is making me pretty excited for the actual story. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back