• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Island keyhole

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofeyrules

remember in Kingdom Hearts, Sora has a flashback that shows himself and Riku in the secret cave and then Riku sees a keyhole in that door at the end of the cave, will we have to lock that this time???? :confused:

supercallo

there is a pic in another thread of sora sealing the destiny island keyhole, but its a fake because we didnt see that in kh. i hope that it does make a comeback in kh2

Awards
it depends if we're able to do anything in that world other than have cutscenes but i think we're be able to lock that keyhole this time

supercallo

shortythugsta said:
duhh he is the keyblade person he is gonna have to lock it

it is possible,however unlikely, that s-e could simply forget about the destiny island key hole

Heero

Ahh simple, If a lotta people buy kh2 nomura san will make a third game and if he does, thats when the keyhole will be sealed, If not, at the end of kh2

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
That's how Riku became "The real" keyblade master right? Cuz he saw the keyhole? Anywho, what if that's the only way Sora can get back to Destiny islands? Travel through the heart of the world (keyhole)

supercallo

if destiny islands is playable in kh2, then you can bet to see that door. a good theory would be that sora opens the door, walks through, and realizes that he is back in destiny islands

supercallo

yes, he opens the door of the heart of all worlds and ends up entering destiny islands via the door with the keyhjole on it (wow im starting to confuse myself lol)

Hartoresu

I could wonder too. I mean End of the World was locked wasn't it? Most likely the final battle will be on Destiny Island. Nomura said that Sora will have to make a choice on whether he will see Riku and Kairi ever again. He also said that KH2 wasn't the final one. So maybe a KH2: FM until KH2 is over, unless he's putting KH:FM on PSP. CoM wouldn't work cuz the there would be no need for the card battling system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back