• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destruction of Hearts and Minds (Original & Literate RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Bus already drove by…))

Andre glared after the bus as it drove around the corner. ‘Did he know I was around here?’ Andre thought as he realized that Orlando could not have seen him because he was in the back of the bus. Andre shook his head and looked at the man across the street. Andre probably looked a little weird waking around in his obviously hand made outfit and many leather bands. Andre sighed as he walked back to the side walk with the intention of looking for someway to get new clothes without getting mobbed in the city.

‘I’m lucky the two that have seen me thus far are people that aren’t fans.’ He thought as he put his hands in his pockets. ‘If I use my card Cain will be in England before the day is out. What the hell am I going to do? I need a new guitar before I go after that pin head Orlando. If I try now I’ll get killed.’

Andre made it to the end of the street looking around for anyone that might be walking around. When he did not see anyone he heaved a sigh. “Just my luck.” Andre said speaking out loud for a moment. Then a taxi came around the corner. “Looks like it might be getting better.” He said as he waved for the cab to stop. It stopped and Andre got in. “I need to get to a good music shop do you know any?”

“Yeah.” The driver said,” a few but what are you looking for?”

“Guitars, electric, bass, string, any kind.” Andre said as the driver started to go.

“I know a good place but it can be a wee bit expensive you yee.” The man said judging Andre by his clothes.

“It won’t be.” Andre said as he sat back in the seat and watched as the houses and people began to appear more and more. It came to his attention after a while that he indeed was in London. He could see tourists all over the place and some even messing with royal guards as they passed the palace. “Is this the long way around or something?” Andre asked the driver.

“Nope,” the man said,” roads closed in all the short directions. Sorry lad.”

“Whatever.” Andre said as he thought he felt a chill. ‘They guy across the road…he was kind of creepy.’

“That’s who yee are!” The driver shouted suddenly as he had stopped at a red light. “Yee is Andre Victor, that genius kid who was in Angels Fall Forever when he was eleven, than those two blokes got killed when yee was fifteen and yee dropped out of music for two years. Yee in a band called Dark Reason now righ?”

“What gave it away?” Andre asked as he knew it was the tattoos on his face.

“Yee tattoos…” the driver said,” but why do yee look all worn ou’ and stuff?”

“Things happened.” Andre said.

“Yee know, people are lookin’ for yee.” The man stated as he pointed at the radio and started driving again.

“I bet.” Andre said.

“Offerin’ a big reward, say yee has some kind of sickness.” The man stated as a heavy air yet in the cab.

“Looking to get a reward?” Andre asked looking at the driver.

“Nope.” The driver said,” how abou’ I get yee autograph and we’ll call that the bill?” the driver said as he stopped in front of a shopping district.

“I’ll give you an autograph and buy your hat.” Andre said as he nodded toward the black French beret on the dash board.

“Deal.” The man said with a smile and handed Andre some paper, a pen, and the hat. Andre signed the paper and handed it back with some money. “I’ll have to go to the bank to change this.” The driver said as Andre pushed some of his hair back and put the hat on. He then took off the attached blue arm sleeve and wrapped it around his neck so it would cover his face kind of like a scarf. “Good luck.”

“Thanks.” Andre said as he got out of the car and shut the door. With a final wave to the driver he turned and walked into the tourist packed shopping district. “First up clothes and temporary dye.” Andre said as he pushed his way into a clothing shop.

((This will come together soon just kind of do some stuff to perpare or make long posts. Waiting for someone to post before anything very important happens. If he doesn't post his stuff bye the time I get home tomorrow which is about five GMT then I'll spark something important. Oh and it's my first anime club meeting as the VP tomorrow morning wish me luck! ^^ ))

Last edited:

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
((Who may this person be Kaiku? Sara? Me? Lol... Yay I R 15!!))

Rito ran up the stairs out of the basement and watched Andre get in the taxi. "Damn him! Dad finish up in there I'm chasing that taxi!" Rito ran down the sidewalk over the average speed of a normal teenager his age. "I know who you are now Andre of Dark Reason. Bleh, I sound like a fan boy." Rito heard a car horn and screaching breaks then got smashed in the side by a car.

The driver got out and ran over to the teen hanging up his cell phone. "I'm sorry I was talking on the phone and I looked up just in time to see you run out in front of my car."

Rito glared up at the man and got up and began chasing down the taxi that had stopped at a red light. "That hurt but I'll be fine. Just don't talk on your damn phone while driving anymore!" Rito was nearly caught up with the taxi until it started up again. "Must hurry up!" Rito began an all sprint when the taxi finally stopped in a shopping district. Rito was panting and realized his cell phone was ringing. "What do you want pops! I'll be fine! Go see a movie or something I'm gonna wonder around town for awhile. See ya!" Rito hung up the silver Razor and looked up to see Andre get out the taxi and into a clothing store.

Rito walked into the store and put his hand on the shorter teen's shoulder. "May I ask what you're running away from." He was nearly whispering to the blue haired teen. "I could be mean right now and say your name out loud unless you tell me what your doing here and what the hell did you do to the debris at that house." Rito just stared down at Andre trying not to yell. "So how about it Andre?" Rito didn't say the last name so his bluff would stay in contact.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Haha you wish! No. It was demon_eyes.))

Andre looked around at the taller teen that had followed him. At first he had thought he cased him down for an autograph but then heard the others question. “Can it wait an hour at least? I don’t want to get mobbed in public and last time I checked I get a lot of those god forsaken fan letters from here, and if I get caught in a group of people you’ll be pushed back and then my other band mates will be here to take me back because there is a reward on my head right now because I came here without telling anyone.” Andre said biting back. He was not stupid he had already finished his first four years in college. He had just taken psychology as well. He knew how to mess with someone’s mind and twist about any threat and make it into something that the other party would not like.

Andre smirked as he walked into the store. He walked over to the pants and looked around for a pair of black slacks. He then grabbed a simple leather belt. He was walking toward the dressing rooms when he grabbed a plain white button up shirt and some skin colored make-up. He walked to the register before he actually went to the dressing room and paid the woman standing there. He asked if he could use the restroom and thanked the woman when she replied with a yes. He walked into the bathroom and changed. When he came out he was hardly recognizable his tattoos were covered with the make-up and his hair was tucked up into the French beret until he found a good store with temporary black dye to hide his blue tips.

When he walked back out he looked at the taller teen and nudged him. “Call me Ayden.” Andre said so he would avoid any of the avid fans that loved to just spend all of their free time memorizing what he looked like. “Come on. Two more stops.” He said adjusting the black bag now over his shoulder. “So you were asking about what I did to the wood back at that house?” Andre asked as he started to peer in the hair salon windows for what may have looked like what he needed.

((Adding little color effects are fun when you have time!! OMG!! ))

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Rito smiled and looked at the boy named Andre. "Fine I'll call you Ayden. The name's Rito Mathers just call me Rito though. So what else do you need for your disguise?" Rito went to walk but realized his side hurt. "Ouch... oh yeah! I got hit by a car..." Rito was rubbing his side when he finally remembered. "I need to be more careful or next time I may die." Rito chuckled to himself when he realized how short Andre accually was. "Hey! Your really short you know that!?"

Rito began measuring the size difference between the two teens with his hands before he busted out laughing. Rito almost fell over since he was laughing so hard causing people to turn and look at him and some were even whispering as they walked by. "Man, I hope you haven't hit your growth spurt yet or I would clarify you as a midget!" Rito was nearly in tears when he stopped laughing and stood up straight. "Your too short you should buy some stilts..." Rito began laughing again and almost got hit by a bike coming down the sidewalk when he fell over laughing.

Rito finally stood up again after laughing with tear stains on his cheecks. His phone began ringing and he answered to hear his dad yelling at him. "Calm down. I'm fine. Though my side does hurt where I got hit by a car and the kid I'm with is a freaky little midget but, other than that I'm fine." More yelling was heard from the other side and Rito just sighed and shook his head. "Trust me I'm fine. It's not the first time I've been hit by a car and trust me it will be the last that really hurts!" The yelling ceased and then Rito hung up the phone and stuck it in his pocket. "Let's go shorty!"

Rito began to walk across the street again when he was hit by another car.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Andre had just about reached his limit with this guy before he started calling him short. Andre, annoyed, pissed off, and this guy, Rito had just crossed the line of no return. After Rito had been hit by the car Andre walked over and dragged him out of the street by his foot. Andre then pulled him into an open space from where people had moved to make way for the two teens. Some people thought Andre was a nice boy and was trying to help the one that got hit. They could not have been more wrong. Andre dropped Rito’s foot and turned around to sit on the taller teen’s chest. “You call me short,” Andre said as he cleaned his nails for a second then looked back at Rito,” you make fun of it…” he picked out some dirt and flicked it away,” you criticize when you are an obvious moron to get hit by a car twice in one day,” Andre made the emphasis on some of the words,” I really do not see any reason why I should put up with you, answer any questions you have, or even bother pulling you out of the street. I can tell you this though.” Andre said as he got very close to his face.

“If you ever think I’ll let you get away with calling me short your dead wrong!” Andre said before he stood up and stepped on Rito’s chest putting as much pressure on the teen that one hundred and twenty pounds would allow. He then jumped up and slammed his feet on the taller ones chest. Of course Andre was not done. He then jumped down next to the taller one and kicked him hard in the side trying to break a rib. To finish Andre’s assault he rose the taller ones knee up and kicked the back of it hard. Andre, now a bit content with the damage he caused, stood up dusted himself off and proceeded to walk away but then he felt a sharp pain in his chest. People were now surrounding them and it was only making him feel worse. Before he realized he was coughing violently people started asking if he was okay as he kept coughing then blood came up. More and more people pushed in on him as he stared at the blood.

He was getting more and more pissed off as the people kept asking if he was okay. “F*** off! Do I look alright!? Why don’t you give people space when they’re like this you bunch of idiots!?” he shouted but that was a bad idea and he started coughing like crazy again and like before blood came up. This was the first time it had happened to him twice in a row and this only made him feel dizzy and light headed. “Damn.” He said as he felt himself fall forward and then black out.

((Hehe!! Da…SnG! You better call me tomorrow. XD ))

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Rito sat up and rubbed the back of his knee and his side. "Ouch... why am I in pain?" Rito stood up and dusted himself off at the stares of the people who weren't paying attention to Andre and some that were worried about both of the teens. Rito looked over and saw Andre pass out and noticed blood on his hand. "Shit! Andr... Ayden!" Rito ran over and picked up his friend who had attacked him just a minute before. He put Andre on his back holding on to the teen's arms. "Shit I don't know how fast I can run carrying him... Then again I've had plenty of practice considering I'm a de3mo expert." Rito began to run as fast as he could with the extra weight on his back which was just a bit slower than the usual speed of some one his age. Rito stopped short when he was almost hit by another car and he remembered the beating he just took from the one he was carrying.

"Wait a second... You attacked me while I was down! Then again I did kinda deserve it... Well I might as well help you considering you are important. Wait where am I suppoda take ya?" Rito thought for a minute then remembered that his father had a degree in medical since he was also the doctor for the demo team. "Dad should do it!" Rito began to run again instantly remembering where the hotel was.

The hotel was only a few blocks away and it was really small, only 2 floors, so it didn't take Rito long to get up the stairs taking them two at a time and getting to his room and bashing his head off the door. "Open up pop! My friend needs a hand!" The door opened and Rito rushed in laying the other teen down on the bed. "Somethings wrong with him! There's blood on his hand and people were saying he coughed. Oh yeah I got hit by a car."

Ted looked over at his son with a weird and frightened look. "Well since he coughed it up I think he has tuberculosis. I can't do anything for him here we have to take him to the hospital."

Rito slammed his hand a desk causing it to break and his hand to bleed. "We can't do that! Look this is Andre Victor of Dark Reason if we take him to the hospital he'll mobbed by screaming fans and media! We were trying to find him a disguise so no one would know it was him! I got hit by a car after I called him short, he attacked me, and then he coughed up blood and fainted! We calling him by the fake name of Ayden! If there's nothing you can do here then we're taking him to the hospital under my name got that?"

Ted sighed to himself about his adopted son and smiled. "Fine have it your way Rito. I thought you told me you wouldn't get hit by anymore cars? We'll sign him under the fake name with our last name. Ayden Mathers, will be his name for the hospital. Do you think you can sprint him there without getting hit by a car? If I drive we'll have stop signs and lights."

Rito smiled and nodded as he picked up the passed out teen. "Hurry though we need a parent to sign them in member?" Rito ran down the stairs taking 2 at a time on the way down to nearly tripping at the end. Rito all out sprinted even with the other teen on his back. Rito nearly got hit by a car two or three times but managed to avoid them. Rito was at the hospital in nearly ten minutes with his dad getting there a few minutes later.

After Andre was signed in and getting checked for anything else that may be wrong with him Rito realized his side hurt more than he thought at first. Rito thought it was because he was out of breath and he was breathing heavy. He fell asleep in a chair sitting by the door.

Jack London

Banned
(Wow, beat me to it -.- )

Raven looked around, trying to get familiar with where he was. Never been to England before...it's so different here. Thing is...I don't know what's making it so different than where I was before. He thought as he began walking down the block. He noticed that the teen, from across the street, shot a look at him just before the cab came and took him away. After watching the cab pass by another teen started to chase it and was hit by a car in the process. "Ouch..." Raven said to himself as he watched.

Despite the fact that the teen was just hit by a car he continued to chase the cab as if he didn't feel a thing. Raven shook his head as he watched this performance. Well...maybe it's not that much different from home. He thought as he walked in the direction he saw the teen go, expecting to see some place to stop and just rest for a bit.

The sun was high up in the sky and was shining a bit, through the clouds. Raven kept his eyes half-way shut as he walked, down the block, with his head bowed slightly. It looked as if he was walking through a snow storm only he wasn't exactly dressed for it. Though the sun wasn't exactly shining that brightly, since it wasn't really summer, he still despises the day light and usually only travels at night. Still, it wasn't like he had much of a choice since he had just arrived in England.

The main reason why he hated wandering around in the day was because his ken doesn't usually function as well at that time. And since he was, basically, on the run back in the U.S it wasn't really safe for him to travel in the day light. It wasn't really safe either way, but he is so used to feeling his ken flowing through his veins it didn't even feel right to travel in the day. He is so used to the darkness even his vision doesn't function as well in the day. His eyes are more used to the night than the day. You can almost compare him to a cat.

Once he had left the neighborhood he realized that London wasn't that far away. With a shrug he kept on walking toward the city, hoping to find some place to stay. He knew he wasn't going to stay in London for more than two days. Staying in places with a lot of people was something he just didn't do. It just wasn't his style since he's somewhat of a loner.

In no time he finally arrived in London and, almost immiedately, he saw a group of people crowding around two people. Not wanting to join in the crowd he stood a few yards away, trying to get a good view of the person that they seem to be taking a lot of interest in. To his surprise it was the same two teens he saw before, but the one who he sterotyped as the rocker, apparently, changed his clothing.

Raven took a little more interest in the situation as he got a better look at them both, seeing that they were both injured in some way. One, however, was clearly in a terrible state, seeing that he was coughing up blood. The crowd moved in closer as he continued to cough, making the situation worse on him because the pressure of having that many people surrounding him might have caused him to simply cough up more blood.

Raven began to grow annoyed at the crowd as they continued to simply irritate the teen while he was in need of help. He walked up to the crowd and pushed them all away "Leave the kid alone! Can't you see he's only going to get worse if you crowd around him like this?!" he snapped as he looked down at the teen. The crowd spread out quickly at his sudden outburst and continued to look at the teen. "Damn..." the teen said, as his body fell foward. It was obvious to everyone there that he had fainted due to blood loss.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Flashback post ahead with stor content toward end. Read it all! Has a little plot thingy in it that none of you will understand until later or may have already caught onto it. ^^))

As Andre slept he dreamt of a past, a part he did not take pleasure in remembering at all. It was the night after he turned fifteen that he was headed to the recording studio to record a new song that he had written. Ian had told him that no matter what the lyrics were good or bad they could be sung by his voice. This made Andre happy and only made him want to get to the studio faster. He urged the Victor family driver to go faster as he tapped his foot and held in his hands a new guitar he had gotten from Ian for his birthday. Andre could remember the day before clearly and loved almost every moment of it. There was one particular moment he did not because Ian had a thing where he would act like he wanted to make Andre his lover. Only disturbing the teen and making him dead quiet for five minutes.

When the driver stopped in front of the studio Andre jumped out and told him that Ian and his sister Victoria were going to take him home. The driver nodded and drove off to head home for a rest. It was about seven at night and the clouds were rolling in on the Czech capital.

“Guys I’m here!” Andre shouted as he pushed open the door to the custom studio warehouse. He looked around as he set down his instrument. He dusted his hands on his black slacks and pulled his long blue sleeves down as he looked around the empty room. “Ian, Victoria, Orlando are you guys trying to scare me or something!?” he called as he walked toward the storage room knowing if they wanted to play a prank it would be back there. He reached for the door knob but Orlando’s voice shouted,” Don’t come in!”

“Huh?” Andre sounded as he jingled the door knob. It was not locked but Orlando was holding it shut. “Hey Orlando man, open up, just because you guys did not have enough time to set up your little scare does not mean that you have to hold me out.”

“You don’t want to see any of this.” Orlando said his voice dropping and sounding dark.

“What are you on? Come on open the door.” Andre said backing up and he got ready to throw his weight at the door to open it. He then charged at it but it flew open and he wound up tripping in the darkness and falling into a pool of something wet and slightly sticky. Andre was confused as to what was on the floor and stood up trying to wipe himself off but only spreading more of the sticky liquid. “Orlando where is Ian and Victoria?” he asked as he tried to at least get the wet stuff off his hands.

Andre felt something drop on his head from above so he looked up just causing it to drop on his face and some of it got into his eyes. The lights came on but Andre had to wipe the liquid off of his face before he could move back and look up at what was dripping on him. In an instant Andre fell back on the floor slipping on what looked like blood as he tried to move away from the sight.

Ian was hanging from a large hook going through his face in the middle of the room bleeding from his neck and holes in his chest. Andre thought it was a joke for a minute and laughed a little frightened but then the body fell and splashing blood all over to teen. “Oh my god…” he said hoarsely. He backed up and bumped into the instrument cabinet causing it to pop open. Seconds later Victoria was on him dead and still bleeding so she had just been killed. “Oh my god!” he shouted as he pushed off her body and stood up.

“I told you…” Orlando said from behind Andre hiding in the shadows of the room,” now you look like you murdered them.” Orlando said. “Such a mess.” He said as he spun a drumstick in his hand.

“The way you talk…” Andre said as he was too shocked to even cry to think of any emotion but fear,” it sounds like…you did this… but… no.” he said slowly.

“I did.” Orlando said with a sadistic grin. “I killed them both but there will never be an ounce of proof to show it.” The New Zealand said as he walked closer to Andre.

“WHY!?” Andre shouted loudly as he tried to understand but backed off as Orlando got closer. The young Victor tripped over Ian’s dead body and feel to the ground soaking his back in the rockers blood.

“Because…” Orlando said,” you, he, she, and I are all part of something that must take place for the world to truly progress. I was ordered to kill them and leave you a nice parting gift before I kill you.” Orlando said as he stepped on Andre to stop him from moving. “Just something so you’ll always remember this.” He said as the drumstick glowed a bright gold and morphed into what looked like a brand shaped like a broken heart it glowed orange like it was hot. Andre could feel the heat of it through his clothes as Orlando lowered it toward the left side of Andre’s chest letting it hover over his heart for a second before he stabbed the fifteen-year-old rocker. “Angels Fall Forever is dead. You’re all branded like cattle now… time for me to finish my job.” Orlando said as he pulled the hot brand back and it changed into a sword. “Time to die.”

Before Orlando went to stab Andre who was about to faint from shock and the pain in his chest someone began to play the guitar beat to the song that Andre wrote. The only person who knew the music and was able to play it, beside Andre, was Ian. Andre tried to look and see who it was but his vision blurred before he blacked out.

~*Hospital Still Flashback mode*~​

Andre woke and looked around the room wondering where he was. He could barely remember anything then it all came rushing back to him at once. It was then that he began to cry. Ian and Victoria, the two most important people to him were dead. He continued to cry while he also plotted his revenge against the man that had killed them.

*~End Flash Back~*

~*Hospital*~​

Andre slowly opened his eyes to the white room he was in. He had just seen this kin of thing in his memories and wondered what he was doing there. Then he remembered about how he had fainted because of his sickness. He faintly remembered the man from before who parted the crowed a bit before he blacked out. Andre setup tears still coming from his eyes from just the memory of the past. The make up that covered his tattoos began to wash away in the tears.

Andre could not say anything as he just sat there and cried in silence trying to get over the memory. His chest ached dully over his heart where the burn mark had been left from Orlando so he gripped the clothes over it. All he could think about was getting his revenge on the drummer for what he did but then the thought of the person who had saved him came to mind.

“Ian?” Andre said as he looked at his hand with a hint of sadness. His face was now tear stained and a bit of the make-up had been washed away with the salty tears. “Was it you?” he whispered before her buried his head in his hands.

Outside of the hospital doors Cain stood tapping his foot before he proceeded to walk in. He walked in and took off the black ball cap he had on as he walked up to the receptionist. “Excuse me,” He said in a heavy Czech accent,” do you have any patients at all under the name of Ayden?” he asked.

“We have one…” the woman said before she was just about to put the paper away,” Ayden Mathers are you a relative?”

“Yes.” Cain said before questioning on the room number he was in. The woman told him the third floor in room 113. “Thank you.” Cain said as he made his way to the elevator. “I knew I’d catch your ass after Orlando you little bastard.” Cain said as he pushed the button to go up. When he reached the floor he stepped out and looked at the closest rooms to figure out what direction he needed to go. When he figured it out he walked down and stopped in front of a room with a teen sleeping in a chair in next to the door. Cain kicked the boy’s leg as he wanted his attention to ask if he was the one that had the name Mathers so he could hurt him for helping Andre out.

((Okay SnG you are shorter then Cain so don’t call him short. And yah…long post but this is a literate RP…I want rep for this curse it! ))

demon_eyes

sorry about the late arrival, i've been reading and waiting... i think i've found my entrance....

profile:

Name: Grencia Albel Rayne (Gren for short)
Race: Human
Ken: Grens ken is uneque in the sense that his power isn't his own. The ken, known as
the abyss, allows Gren to take demons he's defeated into his own body. For each demon
taken into himself a tatoo appears on his body, during battle Gren taps each desired tatoo
to utalize that demons power. The problem though, being pure human, every so often the
influx of demon energy sends him over the deepend.

Appearance: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l211/demon_eyes_gren/Tsubasa1.jpg
Grens appearance is similar to that of his master, although his hair is black and hangs at
shoulder length. Due to the length, Grens pale blue eyes are hidden from sight.
At his feet are a pair of black, size 15 boots. Strapped to his back is a morphing glaive
which can adjust from its condensed 4 foot length to 9 feet.
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l211/demon_eyes_gren/Mistress_Shadow_of_DeathA.jpg

Biography: 19 years ago a child was born, from his emergence from the womb he was
thought to be a curse on the town of Lumoria. When this child was born, a series of tatoos
covered his back.
A priest was called in to determine exactly what these symbols meant, and being a man of the cloth he couldn't lie to them. The child had been touched by the angel
of genocide, Pyriel. The symbol of genocide covered most of the childs back. If that weren't enough, at each of the points were symbols representing the seven deadly
sins; lust, greed, envy, sloth, gluttony, wrath, and pride.
The people had been right, this child was cursed. Their intentions were to kill the child for the sake of the town, but the priest wouldn't allow it. With much debate the
priest convinced the town elders to allow him to take the child. The priest was told to take the child and leave that night. Three days later the town was destroyed,
engulfed in fire and brimstone that rained from the sky.
The priest Syaoran brought the child back to Elysian, a village of priests. There they began working on a way to bind the power that Pyriel had planted into the
innocent vessel. An army of holy men wasn't enough though, they began calling in shahman, monks, people of all different faiths. It was a dark stormy night when
success was finally attained; a cloaked traveler came to the village. He had heard rumors of a mass gathering of holy warriors and felt it necessary to uncover why such a large ammount of holy magics were needed. There, he pulled out a series of ofuda and placed them on the childs back in x's, top to bottom.
With a blinding flash the ofuda disapeared, leaving only their spells etched into the childs back.
As the traveler gathered his things, Syaoran probed in a vain attempt to figure out how only one man was capable of binding a power that strong.
Syaoran: "Atleast tell me your name."
???: "Grencia..." he said faintly as he left.
The following day the child was named. Grencia, after his savior, Albel after the ruling high priest of Elysian, and Rayne due to the weather during the childs salvation.
Though the darkness was bound, it was soon discovered that Gren was still able to tap the power that Pyriel had implanted into him. So he was trained to fight, and protect those who couldn't protect themselves.
Time passed and Gren came of age, it was time to test him in battle. A simple locator spell brought him to the ruins of Lumoria. It was dusk, and the shadows began to shift.
"Shadow Oni..." he said quietly to himself. As the sun faded away, the shadows came to life taking on a humanoid shape. Their black bodies pulsed and swirled as though they were made of liquid. Withing moments
nearly a dozen shadow oni had formed around him. Slowly Gren pulled the glaive from his back, extending the weapon to its full length.
"With a slash of my glaive, you will shed tears of scarlet..." The oni began their asault, flowing in and out of their humanoid and full shadow forms.
That is how the oni fight, phase in and out of their two forms in an attempt to confuse the enemy. In their full shadow form you can't touch them, just as they can't touch you; only in their humanoid form can damage be delt or recieved.
So they phased in and out, increasing their speed and movements wildly, waiting for the moment to strike. Gren just stood there silently, eyes shut, with a faint smirk on his face.
"Go..." Gren said softly, his body began to twist and swirl in a strange dance as the glaive tore through the air silently. All his movements perfectly fluid. Then he stopped, and slowly began to walk away; the oni
fell behind him. As their bodies faded away to nothingness, Gren let out a scream; on his right arm burned as though someone had taken a branding iron to him. There where the burning sensation had engulfed
his arm was a new symbol, it was similar in style to the ones on his back and yet different.
His ken had shown itself, the power to assimilate those he defeated in battle; although Gren hadn't realised the capabilities of his ken until nearly a year later. By that time nearly a hundred different symbols were etched into his flesh.
Seven years have passed sense his first fight against the cluster of shadow oni, much was learned from the priests of Elysian, it was now time to move on and use his strength to protect people who couldn't do it themselves.

Vatican City - Rome 11:23pm and 22 seconds... heh

The new moon burned brightly in the sky, giving off a strange red tint.
"This will not end well..." Gren said faintly. Three days prior he recieced a letter written personally by his holyness, Pope Alessandro XVIII. It simply read:
"mal'ak ha-mashḥit"
So after days of bouncing from plane to plane he finally arrived. Stopping at a large reflecting mirrior Gren looked himself up and down.
Gren: "This won't do." Kneeling down Gren began digging through his only bag, Pulling out a long black robe, an onyx cross that hang from a silver chain, and a black scrunchie. Within moments he had slipped on the robe and cross.
Again he continued walking, fiddling with his hair and trying to pull it back; ultimately ending in failure.
The echoe of his boots filled the empty hall, though most of the priests should have returned to their quarters, there still should have atleast been some guards posted. Before Gren could finish that though however, the sound of a gun being cocked caught his attention.
Guard1: "Freeze!"
Guard2: "Identify yourself immediatly!"
Slowly Gren raised his hands in the air, letting out a slight laugh.
Gren: "I am father Rayne" Gren said, turning and facing the two guards. A gust of wind worked its way through the halls, blowing Grens hair out of his face just long enough for them to see his eyes.
Qucikly they lowered there weapons and bowed their heads in appology.
Guard2: "Please father, don't be upset with us."
Guard1: "The eyes above informed us that a cloaked figure was walking the halls, we were just following orders. We meant no offense father."
Gren: "Go about your business, I need to see his holyness immediatly."
Guard2: "If it's alright with you father, may we escort you?"
Guard1: "We wouldn't want anyone else to cause you unnecessary problems."
Gren: "So be it." The three walked the halls silently, only the sound of their footprints were heard echoing the halls. It wasn't long before they came upon a massive door; seven guards stood ready, fingers itching the triggers of their riffles.
High Guard: "Address yourselves immediatly!"
Guard1: "Mugen Takara, 2nd class."
Guard2: "Jin Murasume, 1st class."
Gren: "mal'ak ha-mashḥit" Gren said firmly. The guards slowly backed off and bowed their heads.
High Guard: "His holyness will see you."

The massive doors parted and there stood Pope Alessandro.
Alessandro: "Come father Rayne, we have much to speak of."
The two entered casually as the guards all returned to their post.
Gren: "There is only one thing to speak of, mal'ak ha-mashḥit."
Alessandro: "You've been selected, this wasn't something that the council came to easily..."
Gren: "Isn't father Nightroad more than qualified? Why replace him now?"
Alessandro: "Krusnik is gone, he went MIA about 6 months ago. All efforts to find him have failed. After much debate we came to the conclusion that you are to be the new mal'ak ha-mashḥit. I'm sorry, I wouldn't wish that position upon anyone, but after father Nightroad, you ARE the most qualified."
Gren: "And if I refuse?"
Alessandro: "Then the only choice of action would be to excomunicate you, and you'd be on the churchs' black list."
Gren: "So really I have no say in the matter."
Alessandro: "As it would seem. For what its worth though, I really am sorry."
Gren: "My orders?"
Alessandro: "Go to London, father Iqus will be waiting with further instructions when you get off the plane. Now go."

FYI, if any of you can figure out the meaning of mal'ak ha-mashḥit you'll be getting some serious points in my book. heh.
anywho, if some of you are anime geeks you'll realise i've tapped of few things in order to connect my character to the church.
Once again though, sorry for the late arrival, i've just been debating on when to make my move.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Rito felt some one kick his leg and he looked up at a different teen. "What the hell was that for? Who are you? One sec I'll be back need to talk to a friend of mine." Rito got up and turned and walked into the room behind him. "Hey, Adyne are you still knocked out." Rito looked around the room and saw that his dad was sitting by the bed and was looking out the window until Rito walked in.

Ted stood and streched obviously froming naping and walked out of the room. When got out of the room he saw the other teen who had woken Rito up and smiled. "Umm hello! You can't go in there right now my son is asleep. If you want me and you could go get a coffee or something in the cafeteria until he wakes up?" Ted was trying to be nice while talking to this total stranger.

Back inside the room Rito wasn't being as nice to his friend who was obviously sick. "Hey you dipshit! Wake the hell up!" Rito sat down in the chair that Ted was in just before and looked over and finely got a good look at his friend. "Oh you are awake. Are you crying?" Rito didn't prod anymore that and just fell asleep again with his feet proped up on the bed.

Last edited:

Jack London

Banned
Raven would have taken the teen to the hospital himself, but someone who was, apparently, his friend did the job for him. "Shit Andr... Ayden!" the teen studdered as he picked him up and ran off. Raven and the rest of the crowd watched him go and, eventually, the crowd went their seperate ways. The events that had just happened in the past few minutes flashed through his mind, like a slideshow, as he stood still, looking into the distance. So, Ayden must be some sort of cover up name... He would have to be a well known guy to want to do something like that. He figured, since his friend almost said another name.

Normally, Raven wasn't the type to stalk, but for some odd reason he wanted to know who this teen was. Deep down he knew this was a terrible idea. If he was caught he would have a police record in England as well and the U.S will find out he's here. Despite these negative thoughts he walked toward the nearest hospital, asking around for directions. He didn't want to follow the teen directly, instead he would simply beat him there, or at least try.

It was extremely crowded in London and, already, Raven was beginning to doubt he was going to find out anything about this teen. Still he kept his name in his mind as he walked through the crowded streets. Ayden Was the teen's name. At least it was for the time being.

After finally arriving at the hospital he felt better to get away from the crowd. It wasn't as crowded in the hospital that was for sure. The lighting in the hospital bothered him more than anything. He felt even weaker than before. "May I help you?" a nurse asked as she walked up to him.

Raven snapped out of his thoughts suddenly and looked at the nurse. "Ugh.. Yea, did a boy named Ayden enter the building recently? I'm a relative of his and just recently heard of his injury." he replied, quickly making him a story. It was very sloppy and he doubt that the nurse would have bought it, but to his surprise she apparently did.

"Yes, he's resting right now. You'll have to wait a little bit before you can see him, he is still very weak and is being checked up by the doctors" The nurse replied, with a nod.

"Thank you" Raven said to her as he sat down on a chair in the waiting room. He didn't intend to actually see him when he was allowed to. He planned to sneak into his room sometime at night to get some information. Sweat trickled down his forehead as he bowed his head a bit, trying to cover himself from the light that was beating down on him. Before he knew it he was holding his head and breathing faster.

Raven's eyes widened a bit, realizing what was going on, as he quickly got up and left the hospital. He looked around, seeing that his vision was beginning to get blurry and he was seeing double of everything. What's going on? He thought as he struggled to stay standing. Suddenly a bright light shined in front of him, blinding him and causing him to faint. Just a second before he fainted he heard an unknown voice.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((I’m not posting anything about Andre until SnG fixes his retarded post.))

Cain looked at the man that had walked out of the room and told him that “his” son was sleeping. Cain rolled his eyes as he cracked his knuckles and his neck. “First mistake…putting him here under the name Ayden, second mistake, going to a hospital with a retarded nurse that gives out disclosed information, and your third and final mistake was telling me your sorry that your son is asleep. You should have asked me who the hell I am, so I know that Andre is in there so move aside old man. I’m taking him back home where he can get real help.”

~*Outside*~

“Well Zekuya…looks like the lamb boy has appeared like you said what do we do?” a brunette boy asked. He had a cowlick with some of his bangs covering his bright green eyes that shone with ignorance and evil. He wore a dark blue shirt and a pair of black slacks the attire seemed to speak of someone in a private school as around his neck was a red tie with a gold crest of a griffin and a snake.

“We wait for the shepherd to leave, William.” William turned to face another with blue hair so dark it was almost black. The navy locks fell over a pair of equally dark blue eyes hiding behind silver rimmed square glasses. He wore a lighter blue shirt and the same pair of black slacks as the other man. In his hands was a black book with no title. “Stories are much more fun to write when you need not even lift a finger.” He stated with a sigh. “Do you not agree Death God?”

“How long have you known I was here?” asked a man sitting in a tree. He was an elaborate blue and black outfit that was much like Andre’s concert outfit. ((Picture)) He seemed playful but also very serious when he needed to be. He could be defined as a walking oxymoron. This man was a person from Andre’s past. Ian Zak.

“Long enough.” Zekuya said with a smile. “William please proceed to buying me some soda.”

“Sure…” William said as ha turned to go toward the close by park.

“Which lamb are you talking about?” Ian asked eyeing the back of the man’s head.

“You would like to know wouldn’t you?” Zekuya said as he smiled.

“Don’t **ck with me.” Ian said jumping down and wetting his lips. “I’ll cut your ass to ribbons if you so much as even think of hurting Andre.”

“You’re what they call a Shinigami…now would that not be in violation of your role to watch but not touch?” Zekuya asked as letters kept melting onto the blank pages.

“I don’t care.” Ian said as he glared at Zekuya. “I have permission from the higher shinigami that if you make a move to hurt anyone that I can kill you.”

“So what about those poor fools outside of Russia?” Zekuya asked evil as he slimed and looked over at Ian for a moment.

“How…!?” Ian said as he stepped back for a minute.

“It’s all over the news.” Zekuya said as he pulled out a newspaper and tossed it at Ian who caught it. “You shinigami are so sloppy with your work.

“Suck a lemon.” Ian said throwing the paper to the ground and glaring at Zekuya. “Touch Andre and you’re dead!”

“I have no plans to touch him.” Zekuya said as William returned. He then stood up and smiled at Ian. All moves will be made sure. Make sure you tell Ayden that.

“I will.” Ian said as he glared at the backs of the two men.

“So that is Zekuya Touiji and William Matthews?” said a calm and childish voice behind Ian.

“A…Ayden!” Ian shouted loudly as he turned to face a red headed man with sliver eyes. “I…!”

“Don’t worry.” Ayden said with a smile. “I don’t want to punish you…There are more important matters at hand. Ian you are in charge of protecting Andre Victor and those associated with him at this time.”

“Yes sir!” Ian said with a determined face.

“That means you’ll be lent a human body that looks like you. You understand what position you will be in when you obtain this body.” Ayden said with a stern look.

“I do know sir.” Ian said as he could feel happiness welling up inside him. “I will stage a death when my task is done.”

“Good.” Ayden said. “Report back to Purgatory to obtain your body. As soon as Andre leaves the hospital you are to greet him.”

“Yes sir!” Ian said then large black wings sprung form his back and he took to the sky.

“This is a gift to you, Ian, and Andre. That boys light is about to go out, but he is still needed in this world. Not only are you going to protect him. You’ll be saving him.” Ayden said as Ian vanished into the rift that leads to Purgatory. “Heaven and Hell have also put their hands in this battle. Something needs to change so this whole thing can end.”

~*With Cain and Ted*~

Cain, done cracking his bones and listing off what this man had done wrong, the red head shoved the man into the door. “I should have half the mind to beat the sh** out of you and that kid I just saw a second ago. Now,” Cain said as he threw the man a side and walked into the room slamming the door open. “Alright you spoiled little brat we’re going home.” Cain said in Czech to Andre who whipped his head around to look at Cain.

“Cain!?” Andre said loudly. “No! I’m not going back until I kill Orlando!”

“The past is in the past!” The shouted in English. “Ian and Victoria are dead and killing the person you think killed them won’t help!”

“I don’t think he did it! I know that he did it! Where do you think I got this scar from!?” Andre shouted back in English.

((Another fun post. lol))

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
((I fixed my post but it's still short but I'm making up for it in this one :) ))

When the boy named Cain walked in Rito took his feet off the bed and stood up after being woken up yet again by this man. "Your really annoying you know that? Didn't you hear him? He wants to stay here so you need to **ck off! You don't want to mess with me got that!" Rito was cracking his knuckles when Ted walked in from the hallway.

"Stay back Rito. I don't want you killing this kid. Look like Rito said you don't wanna mess with him this kids a freak of nature..." Ted was refering to his own son with the last sentence. "Oh yeah and there's something you did wrong to since you talked about my falsehoods, you decided to piss me and Rito off." Ted smiled as he wiped out a stick of dynamite and a match.

Rito's jaw dropped and he almost ran over and punched his father in the face. "You idiot! Ted you shouldn't bring dynamite into a hospital!" Rito threw his arms up in the air and 3 sticks of dynamite fell out of his hoodie. "Ummm I can explain. Wait no time for that!" Rito jumped onto Andre's bed and walked over it and jumped down inbetween Andre and Cain. "I don't know who the hell Andre and Victoria are but they were obviously close to Andre!" Wow sounds like Stephenie... "So if he wants to kill someone for them I'll help him to the very end!" Rito balled his hands into a fist and was ready for a fight.

((Shit or not... I can't think of anything to write!))

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((You need to slow down a minute and try and make sense out of what you type. If you don’t I’ll call you and blast your ears off and then you really won’t be able to hear. So far...this has been going good with the whole long post thing. Yay! I'm happy about that. SnG (lol I wanted to call you by your name ust then.) you better start trying to type longer posts.))

Andre stared at the site before him for a minute trying to process what in the world was going on. He blinked a few times before he sighed, and moved to get out of the bed. He fixed his wrinkled shirt and found his hat sitting on a table. He then walked over to the window and opened it. He really did not like what was going on here and he was getting a pretty back headache. He saw a old fire escape and jumped down to it.

“Andre damn it!” Cain shouted at he shoved past Rito.

Andre looked up at Cain as he had almost made it to the ground floor. He saluted him before jumping to the ground from about a story up. He landed like a cat and began to run. He had a concert to catch. He ran past a man leaning on the wall of the hospital building as Andre put his black beret on. He did not pay attention to the man not even turning to look at him. He had learned to block out images that made it looks like Ian was around. Andre thought it was another mind trick and kept running.

“You’re too cruel Andre.” Ian said as the teen ran through the middle of a street full of moving cars. “And quite agile.” Ian stated pushing himself off of the building and proceeding to follow Andre not knowing where the teen was running to. Then it hit him. Gasping Ian began to chase after Andre. “No! My little innocent boy can’t stain his hands with blood! He’s too cute for it!” Ian played as he jumped over the street gaining the attention of many people watching below. Ian could feel the sweat drop from on his head as he forgot people could now see him.

When Ian landed people parted in the street to get out of his way so he could get to what he was chasing. He spotted Andre running down an alley to avoid Cain if the red head were following. Ian on the other hand had the feeling that Cain for being held up by the two back in the hospital.

When Ian slid into view of the alley Andre had turned again. “Damn it stop running from me already!” Ian shouted as he proceeded to follow. When he was about to turn in the direction that Andre went he met face to lid with a trashcan cap. “Ouch!” he said as he fell back dizzy.

“Who the hell?” Andre said as he looked at Ian. “Oh…” he said with a bored face. “Another AFF cosplayer. What do you want?”

“Cosplayer?” Ian said as he sat up holding the said of his head. “You’re so mean to me Andre…” he said with a pout.

“Don’t tell me you’re one of the old stalkers.” Andre said gripping his trashcan lib tightly.

“I’m not a stalker!” Ian shouted as he stood up and waved his hands around. “Come on! You know you can feel that it’s me.” Ian smiled as he crossed his arms and then held his chin with one hand.

“All I feel is creeped out.” Andre said with a shrug. When he got a smile from Ian it hit him. “I always felt creeped out by Ian…” he stared at the ex-rocker for a minute. “Ian?”

“In the…um…flesh!” he smiled as he spread his arms out showing his body was real. He did not expect Andre to jump at him and hug him. “Whoa!” Ian shouted falling to the ground.

“I thought I’d never see you again! I saw Victoria but…I thought I’d never see you!” Andre shouted.

Ian smiled as he patted Andre on the head. “I’m not that easy to get rid of.” Ian said. “Come on kiddo. Get off, you’re gonna get snot all over my uber cool shirt.”

~*Hospital kind of time back track*~

“Damn it all to hell!” Cain shouted as he looked at Andre’s retreating from. “If he gets killed I’ll hunt you two down and kill you!” the red head shouted as he turned for the door but a pair of tall and buff guards stood there with a knowing look. Cain smiled a bit and pointed at the two behind him. “They are terrorists! They have dynamite in a hospital! You should arrest them!”

“Is that so?” One of them said with a smirk. “Well you’re in here with ‘em.”

“So you’re under arrest too.” The other said.

“Ah sh**.” Cain said in Czech as he turned to look at the window. “I can’t believe I’m going to be pulling an Andre here.” He still in his home language before he turned and ran to the window then jumped out and grabbed the fire escape about a story down. He pulled himself up into the escape as one of the men in blue started to come after him. “Adieu losers!” he shouted in English. When he reached the ground floor and took off after Andre.

((There’s something for you to type on loser! Now...to bed I go. I think I’m gonna allow people to have two characters to control for people like SnG who suck at this. I mean constant characters like Ian will be joining me. So I’ll post a temp thingy for him; only if you want another character though. Ian is important so I need him. ^^ ))

demon_eyes

well, sense i'm tapping a certain character, i might as well give you guys a briefing:

Tres Iqus (HC-IIIX, Codename: Gunslinger):
Father Tres is a battle android who wields two guns and works with cool, relentless efficiency. His vocabulary and function are rather limited to combat situations, but there have been instances where he displays emotions. He is very loyal to the church, and always follows his mission orders... for the most part. Third model of the ten 'Killing Doll' series androids ever produced. His gun fighting style is reminiscent of the Gun Kata used in the movie Equilibrium.
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l211/demon_eyes_gren/TB_Tres.png
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l211/demon_eyes_gren/134086.jpg
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l211/demon_eyes_gren/TrinityBlood_006.jpg

After several unnecessary layovers the plane finally discended into London, the sun had already set and the moon was right overhead. Inspite of the city lights, the stars burned effortlessly in the sky.
As Gren slowly walked out onto the tarmack, a massive man in priest battle armor approached. He stood just under seven feet tall and had a hard and yet blank look on his face.
"AX Agent Tres Iqus, codename Gunslinger. Welcome to London Father Rayne." the android said firmly.
"You really are real... I've never seen a killing doll before. Very lifelike. You're truly impressive." Gren said, circling Tres.
"And you're reputation preceeds your height." Tres shot back.
"For an android you certainly have a sharp tongue. Anyway, explain why I'm here." Gren asked with a hiss in his voice.
"Father Grencia Albel Rayne, code name Demon Eyes, excercised two thousand six hundred and seventy three demons, five hundred and twelve different species. AX status removed, chosen to act as the new mal'ak ha-mashḥit, destroying angel also known as the angel of death. Current mission, locate and destroy subject 14341. Power, shadow manipulation. Threat level in junction with most recent projection of Demon Eyes power level.... Subject 14341, threat level C."
"Do we have any current pictures? Current whereabouts? Is he alone?" Gren responded. Reaching into his coat, Tres pulled out a large envelope.
"Satalite photos have been tracking him for the last 24 hours, currently he's holding current position at Saint Jango hospital."
"Understood." Gren said with a sigh as he opened the envelope and analyzed the pictures.
"It had to be a half demon..."Gren muttered to himself as he began walking in the direction of the hospital. "They're always more trouble than they're worth."
"Father Rayne?!" Tres yelled.
"What?"
"If you require assistance, turn on your emergency beacon."
Gren looked down and gripped the black cross in his hands. "Thanks..."

I'm coming for you half demon....

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Rito frowned as Cain jumped out the window after the guards came in. "Dammit! This is not a good day for me! I've been hit by two cars, I get attacked by a midget, and then I get called a terrorist!" Rito crossed his arms and began tapping his foot on the ground. He then looked up at Ted and picked up his dynamite. "See ya!" He ran to the window and jumped out avoiding the two men.

When Rito got down he looked up to see Cain chasing Andre. "Ah ha! Leading me right to him!" Rito ran after Cain not trying very hard to catch up but paying more attention on the road so he didn't get hit by another car. He finally caught up with Cain and tackled the red head to the ground.

Cain turned around and punched the blonde in the head trying to get him off of him. "Get the hell off me you asshole!"

Rito let go of the red haired teen and felt his head. When he looked at his hands and saw they were bloody he glared at Cain. "You made me bleed... You son of a! I'll tear your head off!" Rito tried to do just that but after he finally realized that Cain's head wasn't going to come off without a fight he stopped. "It seems we're after the same guy so we might as well help eachother." Rito was sitting on Cain's chest after trying to rip his head off. "So how about it? The name's Rito!"

~* Temp!! *~
((Yay second char!!))

Name: Jake Skelton

Race: Human

Ken: Jake's ken is to cause pain in the minds of others. He must come into come type of contact with them.

Appearance: Black dress shoes and black slacks. (Normal)

Same attire. (When Ken is active)

Biography: Jake lived a happy life with his parents until he was 6. Jake's parents had everything for him and loved him just the same. His parents were both famous and very wealthy people. When he was 5 he didn't even know the look of the world outside of his yard since he was homeschool by the best. When Jake was 6 he finally learned the meaning of heartache, both of his parents were killed in a shooting.

Being left without a home or anyone to care for him Jake was put into the foster care system. Jake's life went from prefect to hell as he moved into his new home. Now he had a brother, who soon moved away, and had to go to public school. Most of his teachers new that his parents were great professors and expected Jake to be perfect in school.

When Jake turned 8 he was failing in school do to the deep dpression he was in from what his life had turned into. His teachers finally labeled him hopeless and just kept passing him no matter what his grades were. When he reached the 6th grade he decided to proove that he was smarter than he was letting on and passed with straight A's. From then on out he acted like and idiot but was accually near genius level.

When he turned 14 Jake noticed that when he came into contact with people they began to scream in pain. Soon after that began to happen he stayed away from everyone and wouldn't let any one touch him. Jake is the shortest kid in his class at a height of 5 foot even.

~* Postage!! *~

Rito got up off of Cain and walked over to a kid leaning on a nearby wall. "Hey, could you tell me if someone with blue and black hair ran by here? How old are you anyway shortie?" Rito went to touch the kid's head but the kid moved away.

"No I did not and do not touch me!" The kid shouted before he ran around the corner and into an alley. Before he could get to far into it he tripped so he step on two people laying on the ground. "Ouch."

Rito ran around the corner ready to attack the shorter kid who had just ran away from him before he saw Andre hugging someone. "Andre! Why are you hugging another man!"

Rito looked over from Andre to the kid who had run away from him. "Hey, you never answered me!" Rito ran over and grabbed the kid's arm but as soon as he did he stopped dead in his tracks frozen in pain. Rito began to yell in pain as he grabbed his head and fell to his knees. "What the hell are you doing to me!?" Rito still had a tight grip on Jake's arm but before he could anything to him he fell from his knees to his stomach letting go of Jake's arm.

The kid looked at what he had done to Rito and turned away from him. "Look my name is Jake. When people touch me the same thing happens to them that just happened to you. That is why I told you not to touch me before." Jake looked down at the ground after he finally stood up from tripping over his own two feet to avoid Andre. "So what is your name?"

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
[FONT=&quot]Name: Ian Zak

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Age: 23 (Died at age of 21) [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Gender: Male[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Race: Shinigami[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Ken: Ian’s ken allows him to [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Occupation: Ex-Singer/Shinigami[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]His other eye is green[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Biography: Ian was born and raised in Czechoslovakia. When he was seventeen he found Andre playing a random tune in his orphanage. Completely shocked by the ability that the eleven year-old held he called a close family friend who was looking for a child and told them about Andre. When Ian fired the current base that they had for the band an hour before the concert his little sister and band manger, Victoria, went livid and tried to kill him. He assured her that Andre was good so they would have nothing to worry about. [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]After the concert went over without any problems Victoria accepted Andre and Ian began to make embarrassing remakes like Andre was his and that he would marry the younger boy one day. This was all just to make fans run away with there own idea and to make a lot of people squeamish because Ian found some kind of odd joy in scaring or disturbing people. [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]When he was twenty-one Ian and his sister were killed by a new drummer named Orlando Cross. When Ian was hung from the hook he was still alive for sometime. He listened as his sister was killed then as Andre walked in. He could feel the tears in his eyes as he heard the teen calling for him and Victoria. He listened as Orlando made his comments to Andre and scared the teen. As a last resort Ian mustered up the last of his power and jerked down on his body causing his head to come off and killing him. [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]After that he watched as he could do nothing to save the boy he was so found of and was angered with himself as he could only watch. As he watched a man with violet hair appeared. He told Ian that if he wanted to save the boy that Ian would have to give up the idea of ever going to heaven and become a shinigami. Ian did not even take time to think and accepted the proposal before him. He then dawned small pink wings on his back and could feel the air around him. In seconds he had ran to the thing closest to him and began to play the start of a song that he and Andre only knew. [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]This saved Andre’s life and effectively stopped Orlando from going any farther. After that he left to train for two years. He was an exceptional shinigami and quickly earned black feather wings. In the world of shinigami the type of wings one had was a representation of their rank and power. Ian for his age of death is exceptionally powerful. Most shinigami with black feather wings must be dead for twenty years before they would earn them. Ian made friends with the second highest ranked shinigami named Ayden Julian who had been dead for over six hundred years. Ian gained the approval to be one of the few advisors over earth and even gained the title of European guardian. He is now under orders to watch over Andre and those close to the teen because one of them is the lamb needed as a sacrifice to destroy the world. [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]*~Post~*[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Andre looked up and over at Rito when he walked toward them. Seconds later Cain was there and this only added to the chaos in the alley. “Andre…” Ian said in a cold voice as he hugged the black and blue haired teen tighter. [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]“Ian?” Andre said as he looked at his trusted friend. “What’s wrong?” [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]“How could you?” Ian said and repeated it a few times only confusing the shorter teen. “How could you go and get a boyfriend behind my back!?” he shouted on the verge of tears. “I know I died but then that means when you die you’ll be more infatuated with him to even care about me!” Ian whined like a child. [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]“B…Boy…Boyfriend!?” Ander shouted mad and confused and trying to escape Ian’s iron grip. “Secondly I haven’t let anyone get close to me since you and Victoria died so I could avoid winding up just like you said!” [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]“Andre…” Ian said looking at his best friend with tears in his eyes. “I love you! Never ever, ever be lovers with anyone else! I’ll marry you in the after life I swear!” [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]“Will you cut that out!? That’s wrong and disturbing!” Andre shouted as he was hugged tighter and tighter. [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]~*Five minutes later*~[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Ian sat next to Andre, Ian now sporting a swelling and red cheek, while Andre was nursing his right hand with his left and was standing clearly annoyed. “Two years and you didn’t learn a damn thing.” Andre said. [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]“I’m sorry…” Ian said. “I…I just missed picking on you.” He said with a sad look. “Being dead and watching you move on in life is a feeling I don’t like.” He said as he stood up and brushed himself off. “Well,” he stated with a smile at the group around him. “we need to head to Notre Dame de Paris[FONT=&quot].” [/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]“Why?” Andre asked confused. [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]“That’s where we have to go…I’ll tell you al later…” Ian said walking away he stopped in front of Cain and smiled. “Wow! Cain you got big! You better have been protecting my little cutie.” Ian smiled. [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]“You’re…dead.” Cain stated. [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]“As dead as a dog with a bullet to the head.” Ian said making a gun with his fingers and pulling the trigger next to his head. “I’m a death god. What the Japanese call a shinigami.” [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]“Shinigami?” Cain said. [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]“That’s right.” Ian smiled. “I’m in charge of the European district of the world but have now been given special orders to protect anyone that comes into contact with my sweet heart over there. So that means all of you get to come with us to France.” Ian smiled. “A fun little road trip for the lot of us. Now…we need to get a car and get moving. Any objections?”[/FONT]​

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
After everyone had explained who they were and what they were, some not directly to him, Jake found out that he had needed to stick with these people. "I have a question not really an objection. How are we supposed to get the car to get to France? We can not just be stole aways." Jake was trying to think about what to do but Rito kept poking him then screaming in pain. "Would you stop! You are going to kill yourself!"

Rito was about to poke Jake when the teen exploded on him. "I guess you have a point. Shit! I forgot about Ted!" Rito glared at Cain and gave him an angry look. "Why would go and tell them that we were terrorists! I never had any intention of blowing anything up! Other than that house we found Andre in but still! I always have dynamite with me and so does Ted! Now the only adoptive father that liked me is gonna be killed!" Rito began to ramble on and on about some stuff that didn't even make since with what he was talking about.

Jake walked over to Ian and looked up at the tall shinigami. "Hey, Ian, why do I have that weird ability that when some one comes into contact me they feel pain or do you even know?"

Jake's question caught Rito's attention and made him stop his rant with a simple and short "I'm hungry and you go and get Ted arrested". "Yeah really Ian. I can make stuff blow up and Andre played a little tune on a guitar earlier and chopped up a piece of wood. What's up with that?" Rito pondered for a bit when he wondered if the shinigami could answer the question. "Yeah, like shortie said how are we gonna find a car to take a road trip in? We may be able to use my dad's truck but he has the keys and Cain got him arrested."

((Weee! Road trip!!))

Jack London

Banned
(o.o.....Ian is weird =D. And sorry for not postin in...almost a week. Been busy lately.)

For what seemed to be forever,which was only for a few minutes in reality, Raven was completely blinded by a bright light that shone in front of him. He was sweating and he was too weak to move. His eyes struggled to open up as they stared straight at the ground. The ground didn't look like the sidewalk he had fainted upon. As he looked around more his vision became more clear and he realized he wasn't anywhere near the place where he fainted. In fact he didn't know where he was at all.

It seemed like... a completely white room, with a bright light shining a few yards in front of him. Raven tried to see what exactly the light as, but it was futile to even take a quick glance at it. The light as just, simply, too bright. "Where am I" he said aloud, realizing that he couldn't even hear himself either. "What?! I'm going deaf too?!" he yelled, still not able to hear anything.

"Where the hell am I!?" He screamed at the top of his lungs as he stomped his right foot on the floor as hard as he could. It was completely silent. Not one thing could be heard in the room as he grew even weaker with every second. The bright light that was in front of him seemed to be draining his energy and it was only a matter of time before he died from it.

Confusion and frustration took over him as he was practically on his knees now, holding his head, struggling back up on his feet. Just a second after he thought that it was over he heard an unfamiliar voice. "Dude, wake up" the voice said. He felt a kick to his side and his eyes snapped open. Raven was laying on the sidewalk where he fainted earlier. Apparently, the light and the white room was just a strange dream.

Raven got up and looked around. He still felt dizzy, but he could easily see that people were surrounding him, obviously wondering why he had fainted. "You see what this hospital did to him! He came out and he fainted" the same voice said, who apparently was a man standing a foot away from him. "Ughh..." Raven muttered, holding his head. "Stand aside" he ordered, breaking free from the crowd.

The crowd moved out of his way as he walked, clumbsily, making it very obvious that he was dizzy. The man quickly caught up to him and asked "You sure you don't want to sit down somewhere first? You don't look alright". Raven shook his head "I'm fine, just leave me alone" he snapped, walking faster. He needed to find somewhere to regain his energy. What was that dream supposed to mean? How can I just have some random dream about almost dying and wake up like this? He thought as he walked into a dark alley way.

As he went deeper into the alley way he heard voices. Raven immiediately stopped at the sound of the voices and leaned against a wall, taking a deep breathe and trying to get some energy back. Paranoia overtook him as the talking continued. He walked toward the voices untill he was able to see everyone that was in the alley way. He noticed that one of them was the teen that was in the hospital earlier, Ayden. His fist clenched as dark energy could be seen spiralling around it.

"Who are you people? All of you!" Raven hissed, still looking unstable from the slight dizzyness of the strange dream he had earlier.

demon_eyes

Walking through the city streets toward the hospital, Gren began flipping through the file. "Yet another spawn of the dark king..." Gren muttered to himself. Inspite of the size of the file, most of it was just updated pictures of Raven. The church had kept tabs on him, just like all the other demon spawns. But the data on his ken was extremely vague; simply defined at darkness.
The photos of all his victums were disturbing at best, the way the bodies were ripped apart. Though he certainly wasn't the worst out there, the fact that he had been on the black list for as long as he had was completely justifiable.

(The black list is a large database consisting of humans, demons, and any other force that has been deemed a high level threat to the church as well as humanity.)

As Gren walked taking in the data, his cross began to vibrate. With a few thumb movements over the cross, it began to shift form. Holding it up to his ear a vioice began to emit from the cross.
"Father Rayne, this is Father Iqus. Target is on the move."
"Tres, this line is meant for emergencies only! It's not a damn cell phone." Gren shouted into the cross. A few people stopped to stare in shock as a stream of obscenties errupted from the priests mouth.
"I said I'd do this, so tell the higher ups to stop keeping tabs on me!" With that, Gren "hung up" his cross and began walking toward Ravens new location.
It had been determined that his threat level would be considered class C at best, but unfortunatly there was no way to determine if that was infact true.
Calculating a persons threat level is based off of a variety of different data. One must takin into account the fighters bloodline, battle records, ken, as well as 7 other factors. Taking those all into account the class level is determined. Even then, it's not always accurate.

"Who are you people? All of you!" Raven hissed.
"Found him..." Gren said faintly. "Lam no'ae sedu o ferar shasu oni!" By speaking those words, the shadow oni tatoo on his arm began to glow. With the tatoo activated, Gren phased his body into a ghost like state. As he phased through the walls, he came right up on Raven and stood behind him with a slight smirk on his face.
"Move and I'll drop you."

I found you half demon... just remember, in my oni form, I can't touch you and you cant touch me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back