• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destruction of Hearts and Minds (Original & Literate RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((You know demon_eyes… his username is Wolfy…you don’t have to be in-character when you do an OOC… >>))

Ian had moved to defend all of the people that were there but then a man passed through the wall. Ian had to look at the man for a moment before he knew who it was. “So even the church is getting into this damned war…hmm…” he said as he held his chin in his hand. He laughed a bit as he looked into the sky. “Politically this is a move in their best interest I suppose. Letting the Prince of Hell walk around in the human world would make such a high and mighty church look bad. Isn’t that right Father Grencia Albel Rayne?”

“How do you know them?” Andre asked confused and looking at the shinigami.

“Because I’m a damned fool trapped in-between life and death.” Ian laughed he looked at Grencia with a smug smile guessing that by now he had pushed a wrong button with the man. “Being a man whose already dead and in charge of such a large area to watch over I have to know the names of important people.” He said flashing a cheesy grin to Andre before getting on a more serious face but still smiling.

‘Important people?’ Andre wondered for a moment and stared at the transparent man before them and at the man that Ian had called the Prince of Hell.

“You know…” Ian said,” there is a shi* load of dead fish in that trash can and it smells bad…why don’t we find another place to talk. I could explain your questions,” said the mainly blue haired shinigami,” and then I can either apologize for blaspheming the church you serve.” He smiled and looked at Raven. “I bet you’re wondering why you were so attracted to following Andre around… I’m sure we can save all the fighting for later. We’ve got bigger bugs to worry about. So big in fact, that their shadow has been over the church for so long that the church does not even know of it’s existence.” He smirked before he patted Andre on the back and began to walk out of the alley. Before he reached the busy street he picked up a black French Beret and tossed it to Andre.

“Things are happening that none of you would even start to understand.” He said in the most serious voice that Andre had ever heard from the normally bright and hyper ex-rocker.

‘You…You’ve changed Ian.’ Andre thought before he looked at Cain and Rito nodding and following Ian.

“Remember all of you need to come! That means you to Jake!” Ian laughed thinking it was funny that the boy had been dragged into this because he just happened to run into Andre and have a strong ken.

demon_eyes

(I know, but I like staying in character. At any rate, I really hope that everyone stays active so this doesn't die before it truly starts.)

"To let such a demon live and breathe would bring darkness up the earth. That which is consumed with evil and hate shall fall by my blade; much in the same fashion as all those like him. A simple shinigami has not the power to stop me, for each one I strike down their power becomes mine. Simpy another feather in my back.
tattoo.jpg

But the facts you state are true, a darkness is rising, one the overshadows this simple half-demon.
I shall spare his life for the time being, but I ask you not interfier when the time comes for me to take his life." The group simply watched on as Grens monolague subsided.

"What the heck did he just say?" Cain asked, glancing over at the others.

"In otherwords, although I believe he should die here and now, I'm going to let him live until this is over with. That is unless he gives me an excuse to kill him prematurely." Gren said, eyeing Raven all the while. "Lam no'ae sedu o ferar shasu oni mettere." With the cancelation spell activated, Gren deactivated the shadow oni tattoo and phased back into his physical form. Lifting the cross off his neck, Gren drops it to the ground. With a soft step the cross shatters, all thats left is a series of wires and glass that once was the black cross. "It is time to block the all seeing eyes of god from our current intentions..." Gesturing for the others to get back, Gren began to focus. A series of runes began burning into the cement below his feet.
250px-Aemethms.gif

"Po dacht kukiseh ausdehnend fa, vawe fem morto po morto. Lam morte era somente hay comeco. Po era wiedergeburt, yori hay haburi isu hay karasu. Zij rinviato waga!" With the symbol activated a large burst of energy fired into the sky, causing a massive explosion far above them.
"With the deed done, let us go to cleaner surroundings."

Elsewhere.....

A young woman sits in a floating chair, viewing a massive screen.
"Sir, we've lost satalite X34b!" she shrieked.
"And Father Rayne?" echoed a voice from the shadows.
"He's gone offline sir."

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Do you want to die!? You do not power-play! Andre is my character. Cain is the NPC!! You could have used Cain! Here is a list of characters that can only be used by the member that posted their temps thus far.

Jake & Rito- Sabaku no Gaara
Andre & Ian-Kaiku (Me!)
Gren –Demon-eyes
Raven-Wolfy

Guys I’m telling all of you that if one more person power-plays I’ll shut this down and take it to another site. I swear I will. This is a big rule among, not just me, but other rpers as well. God-modding is in that as well. Not even Ian is invincible but his body can die. He’ll just land in Purgatory again and take a long time to actually get gat to Earth. So follow the rules that I put before we even started this. Thanks. (Yeah…this got me mad. Cain people…Cain…))

~*Abby Stadium*~

“Mr. Cross…we need to speak about a man named Ian Zak.” Zekuya said with a new blank book in his hands.

“I killed him what is there to talk about?” Orlando asked as he put more gel in his orange hair to make it stick up in one direction.

“He is a shinigami and interfering in our plans.” The midnight haired man said.

“So I’ll kill him again.” Orlando said looking at the man.

“We need him gone permanently not on a leave for three days.” He said annoyed shutting his book. “You must go to Paris and obtain the silver cup they use during the passing. When you do obtain it you must fill it with water and wait for the shinigami to come. When he comes throw the water at the Victor boy, I’ll timely trigger a coughing fit with the boy and the shinigami will have no choice but to jump in front of the water. After the water is spilt on him mutter “captured in the name of god.” This will trap the shinigami within the cup forever.”

“Why don’t you do it?” Orlando asked the man behind him.

“I’m far to busy trying to capture the demon plane. Their little prince is on the run with a Buddhist High Priest, an American boxer, and a French photographer.” Zekuya said. “The fifth plane of the demons is all that’s left. The other six are under our complete control.”

“Fine I’ll cut the wings of that damned shinigami. Just leave me be for now. I’ve got mindless fools to entertain.” Orlando stated. “Speaking of shinigami did you and that stupid dude capture the red haired one?”

“Yes.” Zekuya said as he looked back at William who was sitting on Ayden. “Without the supreme supervisor watching Ian it will take no time to stop him. We need only look out for that accursed female with the gold wings.”

“Right…” Orlando sighed standing up,” I’ve got a drum to beat. Then I’ll head out to France.”

“We’ll meet you back in Japan at the Fushimi Inari-taisha shrine in Kyoto.” Zekuya said as he turned to leave.

“We’ll end it all soon right?” Orlando asked.

“Yes.”

((Kyoto is the next destination after Paris. We may have other stops between but they won't be for long. The other people that Zekuya talked about are important and we will have fun with them soon. I made the seven levels of Hell more like seven demon planes so Wolfy try to wrap around that somehow. Now…My bus is going to be here soon and I need a big soda before I go home. So I’ll wiat for others to post. Oh yah...next post with Ian talking will be after SnG and Wolfy post so I can make sure everyone knows we're going to a new place to talk. ^^ ))

Jack London

Banned
"Move or I'll drop you" Raven heard a voice speak from behind him. He didn't take his warning seriously, obviously, as he turned around. "And who the hell are you to tell me what to-" he cut himself off as he looked at the man's cross on his chest. They found me?....Already? No way, this can't be happening. He though as more dark energy surged through his hand, looking ready to defend himself. Just as he was about to attack the man someone else spoke.

"So even the church is getting into this damned war" one of them said. He spoke of a war and the fact that he knew who Raven was made him wonder who exactly was this guy. “I bet you’re wondering why you were so attracted to following Andre around… I’m sure we can save all the fighting for later. We’ve got bigger bugs to worry about. So big in fact, that their shadow has been over the church for so long that the church does not even know of it’s existence.” he added as he decided to go somewhere else to talk due to the smell of the alley way.

"Right..." Raven replied, still slightly annoyed that he hardly had any idea about what was going on.

"The facts you state are true, a darkness is rising, one the overshadows this simple half-demon. I shall spare his life for the time being, but I ask you not interfere when the time comes for me to take his life." The man identified as, Father Rayne.

"Spare my life? I should be the one sparing yours" Raven replied with a sneer, wanting so bad to destroy him right there and then. Despite this he controlled himself and wanted questions answered before he did anything stupid. "And no one will need to interfere when that time comes, because I'll be the one taking your life" he added, coldly, as he took a few steps down the alley way.

Maybe that's why I had that weird dream about the light...probably resembling the fact that the church was coming after me. Raven thought to himself as he looked at the shinigami. "I still need to know all your names before we discuss about this so called 'war'." he said to him, switching his gaze back at Rayne. "Father always told me to never talk to strangers..." he added with a hostile growl.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
((Sorry! I've been gone but now I am back! :) Ok, I felt like making myself feel important for a minute, anyway... My not so long absence has been becausing I'm trying to get farther in a certain game and failing horribly so I thought I'd come back for a few days. Lol Ian singled Jake out!))

Rito stopped messing with Jake when a man appeared and told them to tell him their names. Soon after this though another man threatened to kill this man which just plain confused the simple minded Rito. When the man named Ian stepped up to protect them and went on and on about a war then something about hell and a chruch which Rito took in has 'Hell is making a war on the chruch'. Rito finally understood something that was said and that was about the smell in the alleyway. "Yeah, I agree with the dead guy. We could go to our hotel room. I'm sure I could break the door down." Rito smiled and rubbed the back of his head.

Jake looked around at all the happenings and sighed as he turned to walk away before Ian said his name. "Sure I might as well come along with you guys. Since it seems that you all have weird powers to." Jake looked over Raven who said something about introducing themselves and Jake smiled. "My name is Jake, Jake Skelton."

Rito looked over at the shorter teen and stuck his tongue out. "You stole my intro style! Do it right at least. It's the name is Rito, Rito Mathers. See it sounds sooo much cooler when I say it!"

Jake stomped his foot and glared at the much taller teen. "I did not steal anything that is how I have always introduced myself to others!"

Jake and Rito were getting ready to get into an all out brawl over such a little thing has a way to introduce yourself when Riot suddenly stopped and walked away. "So, are we gonna go or not?"

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“Right.” Ian said as he led the way out of the smelly allay. Andre jogged up to him pushing his hair back and putting the hat on. He looked up at Ian while the shinigami looked around for somewhere to go and talk. “Let’s see…” he said as he thought about accommodations for everyone,” Hmm…let’s find a nice restaurant.”

“You know I can’t just go walking around…” Cain said looking at Andre and Ian. Ian was thought to be dead and Andre was disguised quite well.

“Alright then…” Ian said with an evil smile.

“Oh no…” Cain said backing up a bit from the dead man.

~*In a Random Restaurant*~

“There we’re all settled.” Ian said as they sat in the back which was slightly dark but still had some decent lighting.

“You evil son of a **tch.” Cain said as he hit his head on the table. He was now wearing a bright pink shirt and his hair had a huge cowlick on it making him look like some kind of a homosexual tourist. “I hate you.”

“I love you too.” Ian laughed feeling great being around living people and being able to mess with them.

“Enough playing around Ian…What’s going on?” Andre said getting Ian to stop laughing and to pay attention to the situation at hand.

“Yes…” Ian said as he cleared his throat and sat up in his chair,” first is everyone comfy we’re going to be talking for a while. Then running off to catch a train.”

((Sorry it took me so long to post I was doing something on another site and I was kind of dead on RPs. SnG shut up I don't want to hear it. You still need to post in Distance on Gaia. It's been two days now.))

Jack London

Banned
Raven raised an eyebrow slightly as Rito and Jake introduced themselves. "Your intro style? I thought that style belonged to James Bond" he said to them, watching them fight over it. Why do these humans have such childish behavior? He thought to himself as he thought about, not only Rito and Jake, but Andre and the shinigami as well.

"Right" the shinigami said, interuptting Raven's thoughts as he led the way out of the dark alley way. Still curious about what the shinigami mentioned about a war, Raven followed him. Though the smell of the alley way that the others were complaining about didn't seem to bother him much. Not that he actually enjoyed the smell, but he was used to odors much worse than this.

Before they had even walked a yard Cain interuptted them and said "You know I can’t just go walking around…". Not really understanding why he said this at first, Raven simple turned and looked at him as the shinigami looked at him in such a way that it was obvious that he had something planned for him. Finding it amusing that Cain began to back away from him in fear, Raven crossed his arms, wanting to see what the shinigami had in store for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At The Restaurant~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's no way in hell that you can EVER convince me to wear that..." Raven muttered as he looked at Cain who was now wearing a pink shirt with his hair in the style that he wasn't familiar with.

"I hate you" Cain said to the shinigami. The rest of them simply laughed at the comment. All, of course, except Raven.

"Yes, I'm quite comfortable with where we are now." Raven said, answering the shinigami's question as he sat in his seat. "But before you begin your little speech, you forgot to mention your name" he added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back