• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry FC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Just what I was thinking. Like.. how much cleavige do you need to show to get Dante to like you, lol.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
I was a member of the old DMC club, gotta join this one ;-)
Vergil Sparda ftw!!

Clone

Yo im so joining this club.

dante = great
nero= great
vergil =great

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Lol, a Nero fan are you. He is pretty cool, I did like playing as him.
For me it was DMC 3, I liked the story of that the most really and the new elements really made that game amazing. 4 did enhance them to make it better but it did let me down with the stages being way too long and repetitive, kinda went boring after a while. But it was good tho dont get me wrong. And of course 3 had the awesome Vergil Sparda ;-) he is just too cool.

Macabre

Gold Member
Nero's not a very cool character in my opinion.

His gameplay is cool though.
The Devil Bringer techniques and the Exceed System are awesome.

Clone

Nero's not a very cool character in my opinion.

His gameplay is cool though.
The Devil Bringer techniques and the Exceed System are awesome.

Just cause nero is newer doesn't make him less cool, in my eyes he is very much like dante and only a little bit differnt. but i guess u could counter me by calling him a wanna be dante lol.

Any way back to the point, my fav game is (drum roll) dmc3. I like the bosses, the weapons and all the cool moves u use to build up ur style grade. The cutsense where actioned packed and although quite simple i feel the story was good to.

Macabre

Gold Member
Just cause nero is newer doesn't make him less cool, in my eyes he is very much like dante and only a little bit differnt. but i guess u could counter me by calling him a wanna be dante lol.
I'm not saying Nero is less cool because he's new.

And how is he very much like Dante?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back