• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry FC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I have no idea what happened in one or two, also. I have only played 3 and four, and three was set before the rest of 'em.. so.. yeah.. whatever, lol.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
When the others come on, I think they will flame us for not knowing.. *starts making a shield*

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Uh huh! *Looks at hand* Heal! *waits for bells to ring and to magicaly be healed* HEAL!! *Nothing happens* No, ima not ok...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Lol. Dont worry I wont hurt you for not knowing. *summons the Zanmato Blade in a firy fury* jk jk.

Well the story of part 1 was based after the events of DMC3. Dante was one cool, cocky dude, matured and stronger with his powers. His main goal was to defeat Mundus, the Prince of Hell. Dante's father had sealed him a millenia ago to stop him from killing humans. Sparda of course had fallen in love with one, Eva was her name I think. He'd basically been released from his seal and Dante went back to the island with Trish to destroy him. Along the way there, he comes face to face with a Demon called Nelo Angelo who he later realises to be the man he thought to be dead. His brother Vergil Sparda. After losing to him twice he finally beats him in their last battle and moves on to Mundus who has at full power now. But Dante's true demon power awakens in the form of his father Sparda. He annihilates Mundus and seals him again.

Part 2 was pure crap. It wasnt even a DMC story. Dante basically goes to another island, called upon by a woman named Lucia, who is a playable character, and defeats a demon called Arius. Its not all that this game, though the gampelay and graphics were good.

~XIII Roxas~

hehheh. Sorry for the long wait. I can't really go on the Internet on my own free will. I have to wait for my parents to sign me on. Anyhoo, time to make the list.

@Solareon: I'd join

Last edited:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Lol. Dont worry I wont hurt you for not knowing. *summons the Zanmato Blade in a firy fury* jk jk.

Well the story of part 1 was based after the events of DMC3. Dante was one cool, cocky dude, matured and stronger with his powers. His main goal was to defeat Mundus, the Prince of Hell. Dante's father had sealed him a millenia ago to stop him from killing humans. Sparda of course had fallen in love with one, Eva was her name I think. He'd basically been released from his seal and Dante went back to the island with Trish to destroy him. Along the way there, he comes face to face with a Demon called Nelo Angelo who he later realises to be the man he thought to be dead. His brother Vergil Sparda. After losing to him twice he finally beats him in their last battle and moves on to Mundus who has at full power now. But Dante's true demon power awakens in the form of his father Sparda. He annihilates Mundus and seals him again.

Part 2 was pure crap. It wasnt even a DMC story. Dante basically goes to another island, called upon by a woman named Lucia, who is a playable character, and defeats a demon called Arius. Its not all that this game, though the gampelay and graphics were good.

I have herd two was bad. People were worried that four would be as bad because 1 and 3 were good, and 2 and 4 would be bad. Weirdo's:laugh: Jk.

I think Dean and Sam from Supernatural look sorta like Dante and Virgil, lols

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
my favorite characters in the whole series are the following

Dante
Virgil
Sparda
Nero
The boss in the first dmc game
Trish

That is about it.