• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did any1 else notice this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

surge345

During ASAS when the heartless symbol apperaears around BHK why do the heartless back away?:confused: Unless he has some kind of dominion over them (which i doubt becuse he fought them.) it makes no sense.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I think asas was just to get us thinkin about KH2... Well it was ment to give us clues about it but not tell us the whole thing... The heartless symbol is a mystery to me... Why Kairi was on the moniter I have no clue either... It's just one big mystery still.

There's some peices but not enough to solve the whole puzzle.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I think Kairi showing up on the moniter would symbolize something like light or innocence, which the Heartless would surely be afraid of. However...they were backing away from a heartless sign. Isn't that what they stand for...darkness? I don't really get it, and I doubt that DWU holds any power over them. Could it be sort of like Riku's case where he had power over the heartless. I'm confusing myself! Riku should have some role in all of this since he was on top of the building looking down on DWU right?

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Wait a second. In the background there were meteors. There are usually meteor showers when the door to that world is opened. So did someone open the door? Was it Riku? The Heartless sign is still confusing, but if DWU was fighting the hearltess, why would he use the heartless sign for protection from them?

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
One thing dude don't double post.. Edit..

And I don't know... There wasn't really a metor showed on DI... There was only one in Sora's dream.

cloud@omnislash

I think because DWU which is the early version of BHK can use both the light and darkness or Riku made the heartless symbol so they could exchange keyblades. Its sort of like he was stalling and had control of them for a short period of time.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Hmmm... That is a very good point... Riku might still have the power to control the heartless... But why would he still want to contol them..? Eventualy when a person can control the heartless if they depend on that ability to much the heartless turn on them and swallow their heart.

cloud@omnislash

Darkness is Riku's gift and his curse. It gives him the ability to wield a keyblade and control heartless. So I am guessing the purfied Riku still has alot of darkness in his heart.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe it's because he weilds, not one, but two keyblades at the same time. In the first game, Leon told Sora the heartless feared the keyblade, right? Well, since he has two keyblades, mutiply that fear with one keyblade times two. That would explain why they hesitated.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
At the end of KH where Riku emerges in front of Ansem to protect Kairi and company, Riku's heart must have been really strong to stall Ansem(supreme ruler of darkness). Did he do this with a sudden spark of light from his heart that was overcome with darkness. Err...I don't know where I'm getting at, but I agree with you cloud@omnislash; Riku's purified self probably does contain darkness, and he could still have the power to control the heartless. I don't necessarily know why he'd want to control them again, but as cloud said before, it could have been a diversion so DWU and BU(has to be Riku) could exchange keyblades.

Hey, you're right! The heartless could've been afraidof the presense of TWO keyblades(which is why they hesitated), but they were all charging at DWU in both movies despite the fact that he had two keyblades.

KeybladeShadow88

hey all, i just wanted to clear something up that buged me, a metor shower doesn't mean that someone opened the door to light nessecerily, it just means that a world was destroyed by the heartless, it talks about it in a report somewhere

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
It does look like a regular heart; the heartless symbol has bars across the heart. If it is a heart, that can explain a lot.

I thought a meteor shower means that the door to a world was opened(since in the Ansem's Report, Ansem says that there was a meteor shower after he opened the door where the gummis started falling from the sky.)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Its not an actual hearts. Its a heart symbol.

When a meteor shower happens it means the door has been opened and the walls between the worlds has fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back