• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else cry a bit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
xion was an imperfect clone done by the leader in case sora had to die

spoilers right there buddy. give the rules another read and apply the spoiler tags to some of your posts. anywho, i didn't cry, just felt like one of the most emotional moments of kh, felt like when kairi held sora on her hands.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
spoilers right there buddy. give the rules another read and apply the spoiler tags to some of your posts. anywho, i didn't cry, just felt like one of the most emotional moments of kh, felt like when kairi held sora on her hands.

i don't see how much of this stuff qualifies as spoilers

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Na i didn't cry, it was a bit sad though, but not enough to make me shed tears

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Pfft I was more sad when

Xion died

than when that flashed across the screen. Plus he doesn't have any line at all in the game. Unless you unlock him in mission mode and he has grunts and things.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Saw English credits and what happens after the fight with Xion on YouTube because I grew impatient.
I did get a little teary wih the credits, but not with what happened after the fight with Xion. I don't cry over pixels, regardless of how touching.

MasterLukeS

Now that I found out who actually it was that it was dedicated to, I am a little sad. But I was way more sad from the entire story overall.

bwyu

i was sad when i knew that xion's dead on roxas hand..i'm still searchin more theory about xion (sory for my bad english languange)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back