• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did you like the atlantica singalong??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

did you like the atlantica sing-along??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narnoldshmarnold

just wondering, who liked and who didn't like the little mermaid singalong level in kh2?? I personally hated it SO much! I hope they don't put it in any more kh games. ( I was going to put a poll but I don't know how:) )

Cloud792

I think they should have removed the world completely. It was a good call eliminating the combat, because the underwater combat of KH was horrible. But the sing-along was just a wast of your time.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I didn't really like it.

When I was playing through Atlantica,my sister who watched me playing was like:'Wth are you playing?!?' Lol

It's a bit childish imo.

Cloudemyx

I liked it. I hated Atlantica in Kingdom Hearts 1, so these musicals was a relief for me.

super2j

If i had to pick between yes or no, then i would pick no. But honestly when i was playing ifound it dumb but it wasnt much of a nuisence. I just played through it and moved on.:closedeyes:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
The first time I went there I first what like... What the? then I just couldn't stop laughing at them cause they looked so stupid. I guess it really dId lighten the mood of things but.... Ahahahahaha when I think of the first time I can't keep a straight face... lol

BtW I HATE MUSICALS!!!!!

Last edited:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Atlantica in KH2 was a complete waste of disc space.

DanceMacabre

The musicals were funny. Hearing Goofy sing was funny. Hearing Donald sing was hilarious. Hearing Sora sing was just cool. Game play wise though, I felt like the timing was off-beat.
So, I have no love or hate towards that level. It was just a mini game anyways. Like the 100 acre wood.

DanceMacabre

its kinda silly, if they'll use again, they should 4 high school musical (not that i want it)

If High School Musical >EVER< makes it into a Kingdom Hearts game, I will assassinate those responsible, then suicide bomb the Square Enix Building, cause I would not want to live after that anyways.

And yeah, Atlantica world was kinda silly and I don't think it will make an appearance again.

Forgotten_Memory

This world drove me insane! I mean, watching Donald attempt to sing was funny for a while, but then it just got really annoying. Defeat Ursula through the power of song....lol

Mind you, the underwater combat from KH1 annoyed me too, im glad they removed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back