• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

didn't realize it before...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sly-sora-star

I never really had this cross my mind before until now: We're gonna have a female as a playable character for the first time in KH history! Aqua will be the first one to be a playable female character! Oh, wait... now that I think about it a bit more, she might not be. If the Nintendo DS game comes out first, then Larxene will be the first one (when you play as her in multiplayer mode). So, it'll either be Aqua or Larxene. It'll a historical moment! lol

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Not so fast. We don't know if Aqua is the third playable character, I think it will be, but it hasn't been confirmed.

V

V.A.T.13

Larxene will be first either way. DS game is comming out first.

blob

Yeah we will be able to play Larxene first but i want to play as aqua more.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Yes, yes, yes!!!! I'm really excited about this!!! Aqua seems to be awesome!!!!!! Although playing Larxene will be cool. I mean Larxene is the fastest organization member there! But I don't know how Aqua plays...thanx for pointing it out. ^^

Stars

リク
Playing as Larxene would be cool.
But it haven't confirmed that Aqua is playable character , right ?
Anyway, i do hope 358/2days , 14th member is playable.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Aqua hasn't been confirmed as the third playable character yet, though it is likely.

Destination

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days will be coming out before Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. So since I see that Japan will get there's first, I see us getting around summer time, of next year, or even better spring. but I'm not certain.

Eagl

Lrxene will be the first female you can play as. Then Aqua seems to be the third player but what about if its Mickey or the DS.

Apollo

Silver Member
I would want to be aqua more! I can't wait for the games to come out.

Fuyu

Yay, female power! : D
I never thought of this...

I so want to play as Aqua : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back