• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Different KH games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which character would you want to play as

• Riku

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Mickey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DiZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roxas

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Xehonart/Xemnas

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • One of the Org members #2-12 (name which one)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • other

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Answer

If SE created a KH game in which you would follow a character's story (mainly focusing on them but sometimes showing where they interacted with Sora) and could play as either Riku, Mickey, DiZ, Xehonart/Xemnas Roxas or one of the organization members (#2-12), who would it be?

I would chose Riku cause it would be awsome to play as the dark/twilight keyblade master. you might be able to summon heartless

i would also choose Xehonart/Xemnas cause i just love darkness, and the red light sabers would be sweet

The Answer

MyInnerFred said:
All of them! I would love a Super Smash Brothers-like fighting game with the characters.

that would be cool, like didn't they do somethin' like that for final fantasy? wait, do you mean litterally like SSM (cuz then i'd be a nintendo-god again), or do you mean like it'd be a normal battle, 'cept you could play against friends?

edit:
Deadly Cloud said:
yeah i would like to play as KH2 riku properly, not just the 10 seconds in the final fight

I mean it would start at the beginning. example: if they made a riku game, it would start at destiny island, follow his fall into darkness, him working for DiZ, etc..

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
kinda like streetfighters or smash brothers could be fun, and there would be an away team. home team is kh people, away team is everyone else, hehe, jak would be awesome those of u who think riku could beat jak are wrong, not to mention some dynasty warriors and mabey ff

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I ment Super Smash. Where the focus isn't deep complex fighting (not that's bad) but about having nice colorful locations with tons of cool characters. Imagine being able to use all the Organization members. Using there weapons and a few signature moves. Axel would use Fire Magic attacks. Demyx could make Water Clones and attack you with them.

It would have to be like SMB because most fighters feel really restricted and I think a SMB-like style would translate best. Why is it that SE milks other series with silly spin offs (like the DQ and FF board game thing) yet never does what would be AWSOME.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Roxas would be fun...I know u can play with him for a bit in KH2, but I'd like a whole game with him...^.^

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
riku.....sure we played with him(that sound pretty wrong) in CoM but still now he has a new weapon and new abilities and a new road/power and much more wisdom and what-not

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Xehanort. A KH game where you can play as him in the past, before he lost his memories, would be tight. Not only would explain who he really is, but it'd be a change from the same main character of the game.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
yah i agree with xansemx...it would be kl 2 go into the past and play as xenahort...then maybe when kh1 started, we could play as xemnas? dunno but sounds fun.

and it would especially be fun 2 play as an evil character for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back