• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
OK there are no digimon fanclubs here.So I must right this wrong.Here you can talk about anything digimon.Minus the card game because I don't really care for the game for some reason.Anyway you get the point.Please join.

Digimon Tamers:
Geist
*twilight riku*
Ozymandius
Reno-chan
Face Down
Marluxia Diablos
Randomizer
MyInnerFred​

OH!The reason I called it digimon tamers is that I prefer the third season.Not that there's anything worng with the others.I just like the third one best.

Last edited:

ozymandius

Dear God: Why did they take it off the air? Why? lol.

I'll join. My favorite seasons are the first and second.

Geist

Yeah it's a shame.Digimon was one of the anime's ever!Alright we need a topic to talk about.How about we talk about warp digivoulotion and biomerge digivoulotin?

ozymandius

^^ Oh, biomerge is when two Digimon (Ultimate's, I think) combine? Is that it?...Still don't know what warp is...

Geist

Face Down your correct.Ozymadius your thinking of DNA Digivouloution.Warp digivolving is when a rookie by passes champion and ultimate to go to mega.

Joe

Bronze Member
I would like to join

btw...WarGreymon pwns all other digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back