• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disappointing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imarvel

Lvl 100, 100% mission completions, all sigils and crowns, all items synthesized for ALLl 3 goddamn modes with 999999 munny on all and i beat the game through going to the clock tower in twilight town and at the end... nothing... i was expecting a different screen at the beginning at least or something, goddammit >.>

Radon

mofo
If they didn't bother to include a secret ending for when you complete it normally, did you think they would add something when you did all that shit?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Lvl 100, 100% mission completions, all sigils and crowns, all items synthesized for ALLl 3 goddamn modes with 999999 munny on all and i beat the game through going to the clock tower in twilight town and at the end... nothing... i was expecting a different screen at the beginning at least or something, goddammit >.>

Wow, you went way too far there. lol

imarvel

i mean, yea i have to take subway and bus for 2 hrs each school day so 150 hrs... not too bad? >.>, plus it's not like it wasn't fun, i kinda enjoyed the last 100 deaths of the 1000+ deaths of riku =]

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yeah, but what would the secret ending be of. Kingdom Hearts II is already over and done with, we already have a secret ending about BbS, and they haven't really started on the stories of other games, I suspect. Plus, Days was pretty much filler and fan service with a few taken opportunities to force some Sora-Ven connections, that's it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I have no idea, perhaps of the inception of Organization XIII, or the original six members waking up as Nobodies, or a montage of them gathering their members.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That's like saying that if you complete the first KH 100% on all save files you'll get a secret movie.
yeah but it sucks,

Yeah, but what would the secret ending be of. Kingdom Hearts II is already over and done with, we already have a secret ending about BbS, and they haven't really started on the stories of other games, I suspect. Plus, Days was pretty much filler and fan service with a few taken opportunities to force some Sora-Ven connections, that's it
this^ .............................................................

αsiя

space coke

Wow you did all that

I was already disappointed after 50 days went by

Sora^Fan

∞;4724281 said:
I have no idea, perhaps of the inception of Organization XIII, or the original six members waking up as Nobodies, or a montage of them gathering their members.
That would actually be a good idea...something at least got excited to play KH2 :36:

imarvel

lol, im planning on playing something else, bbs after the rumored psp 4000 comes in so i can buy that and bbs =]

BondOfFlame

Wow you actually did all that stuff? You're a far more dedicated fan than I am. I played through it normally and even that felt like a chore. Just play through it until you've unlocked all the cut scenes. They are really the only relevant part of the game imo.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com

Kind of overdid it, no? I would have never spent that much time on that. That sure is disappointing, especially since you expected that.

Just goes to show that you should do your homework about the game first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back