• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disciple

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Disciple-Disciple.jpg

disciple.gif

There's no denying it. Disciple has brought a new definition to the Christian rock genre. They're my favorite religious band no doubt. They have just enough of that sick rock edge to their music and instrumentation without going too heavy to be considered metal (which I also love, but in my opinion Christian bands sound the best in the rock genre. Demon Hunter on the other hand is an awesome example of a metal Christian band). So, what do you guys think? Do you agree? What's your favorite Disciple song? (Mine is Someone from the Scars Remain album) Have you ever been to a Disciple concert?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm gonna do you a favor and post all my favorite songs by them for you to listen to:

The Wait Is Over

Liar

Falling Star

Lay My Burdens (GUITAR SOLO!)

Scars Remain

Game On

On and On

After The World

That's all I can think of for the moment. There might be a few others, but this should have you busy for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back