• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Castle/Namine and BHK Talking/Kairi's New Outfit/Fighting Pete

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathion

YOU GETS TO FIGHT IN DISNEY CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whadd'ya think of the trailer? Everything looks sweet. I WANT IT!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It looks awesome. Naminé and BHK... friends?!!
And Kairi, wh00t, she is getting hot! Same for Selphie, lol.

Oh, and I luv the FUSION with Donald!! He is... BLUE! XD

And the Gummi ship is awesome now! Bossbattles at Ship too!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^^ Everyone's so happy. Were about to get 10+ threads with the exact same thing.

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
yeh man all new sweet stuff i wonder why disney castle is invaded by heartless anyways, yeh Kairi looks more beautiful these days and stuff. I wonder what are Namine and BHK are taling about?

And why are they (asumingly) in castle oblivion?could be twilight town though, maybey she is telling BHK about Sora and what happened. As Namine confirmed that she is Kairi's shadow then mayey BHK is in some what way as Sora's shadow.

Deminem

Awards
i think that kairis outfit is like a school outfit and in kingdom hearts 1 it was the weekend
lmao

Deminem

Awards
is it just me or did kairi not well...look like kairi i mean namine did but well ya no

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Kairi's shadow then mayey BHK is in some what way as Sora's shadow

Just to get this straight and since I failed to say something earlier because I was downloading the trailer and this forum would have slowed it.

Shadow means IMITATING. Namine was imitating Kairi in Sora's memories. So why would the BHK want to imitate Sora?

Kira Haro

Unknown
Great, now that we've established the fact that we like the trailer, try posting in one already created.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back