• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Freak!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DatDot

Ever since i started playing Kingdom Hearts, I have become a total Disney Freak!
I have brought alot of Disney DVD'S, got Posters and other Disney merchandise, and i blame this all on Kingdom Hearts. I used to like and enjoy Disney when i was a young kid but now im a complete Disney maniac, I cant get enough of it......Help!!!:eek:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
It's funny. I was a big fan of disney movies before Kingdom hearts came out. When I first saw Kingdom hearts advertised, I was shocked to see disney characters in a videogame. It was awsome. That was the main reason that I got Kingdom Hearts was because of the disney characters, plus the fact that I liked Simple and Clean when they used it to advertise the game on tv.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
I totally understand you. I know like, everything about Disney know. Like, Steamboat Willie wasn´t Mickey´s first cartoon, he made two others before that, Plane Crazy and The Gallopin Gaucho, but it was in Steamboat Willie he was first developed to look like he looks today!

OMG! I´m a freak!

Last edited:

blu ninjaz

hey did u guys know that disney origionaly made micky a dog but his friend/business partner said it looked like a mouse and he changed it. also he created pluto because he missed the idea of mickey being a dog. thats why pluto is mickeys dog and mickey is a mouse.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
^yeh that's really not clever^

Anyway, no matter what age u are, there will always be a disney film u liked. KH in a sense boosted disney's popularity amongst the slightly older children (11+).

Disney was the main influence of why i bought KH (plus an annoying 5yr old sister), and i have never regretted that whatsoever.

O

Orochi Yashiro

Same as you Crowmaster, I've seen every disney movie and i'm lovin that KH is reminding of all those times I watched them THANX KH

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
omg i was always a huge huge disney fan. when i saw the commercial for kh i was like omg disney...i must have it but i didnt have a ps2. i bought the game anyway and then i eventually got a ps2. i also enjoy quoting disney movies along with other movies...i know im weird

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I havne't been a fan of Disney for a little less then ten years. The last Disney movie I absolutely loved was Goofy Movie. I guess that wasn't that long ago. But when I played KH I became a big fan of Mickey. I have no ideal why. It also reminds me of how much I loved Disney when I was young.

It's odd. Now I'm getting a bit motivated to go out and buy things Mickey related. :eek:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I love Disney to. I enjoy buying villain merchandise because they are my favorite characters.

JapanesePanda

Disney Nut here! I've loved Disney ever since I was a child, and when I heard about this game...I SPAZZED!!! :D Disney just provides the greatest escapism, ever.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I was really into Disney. One day I went over to my friends house nd he wanted to show me KH. He played some and I thought it looked l like fun, so I barrowed it. The characters in it also got me to try FFX & X2. And I still have his copy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back