• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney or Square Enix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Sword

I have been wondering about this for a long time now and I wanted to know what you guys think. Who do you think the kingdom hearts original characters belong to? Disney, Square, or both? Reminder that kingdom hearts characters include Sora, Xehanort, Hayner, heartless, Organization XIII, etc. As for me I guess I choose both, though Im still not sure . They're original characters made by Square but have a strong influence on the Disney worlds of Kingdom Hearts.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
They belong to Square Enix.

A

Audo

All original characters, worlds, music, items, etc. belong to Disney entirely.
The only part of KH that Disney doesn't own is the Final Fantasy characters.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Really? I stand corrected. That's pretty interesting.

captain

Bronze Member
Disney owns the rights.. They actually do more on the games than people realize..

A

Audo

so square does the work and disney gets the credit?
No. Square does the work, Square (and to a lesser extent, Disney) gets the credit, Disney owns it.

The only game that Disney is actually actively developing is Coded.

H

Haxon

No. Square does the work, Square (and to a lesser extent, Disney) gets the credit, Disney owns it.

The only game that Disney is actually actively developing is Coded.

What?! Theyre developing Coded?! Do you remember the last time they developed a KH game, that was also for the cell phone?! *faints*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back