• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Disorganization Failteen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortjin

Summary: This is a Kh fanfic that very very loosely follows the plot of the series of games.
The main characters are a bunch of comic-relief villains who spend most of there time trying to everthrow The Organization but end up failing miserably. It's not all humour (A.K.A It has a almost-half-decent plot to it) but a lot of it is. The chapters are long but the parts are relatively short.
The story starts off from the perspective of Alex, one of the founding members of The Disorganization, and his journey.

Chapter One:part One
The Barrens

The last thing Alex remembered was a darkness so absolute that it consumed all light...
...The first thing he saw when he woke up (though he never remembered falling asleep) was a bleak brown and grey landscape that seemed to stretch on in definitely in all directions. He looked around at the place he had been unceremoniously dumped in and (unable to get quite the right view from the dissheveled heap he was in) untangled himself to get up.
"Well, I suppose things could be worse..."
It started to rain mud.
Alex frowned and pulled up the hood on his navy blue jacket, covering his jet black hair. He shadowed his dark brown eyes from the rain as he shot a glare skywards.
"Where, on God's Earth does it rain freakin' mud?" he muttered to himself. It just wasn't his day. Not to mention the fact thast he could barely even remember his own name and that he felt... not much really... but like there was something missing. Maybe a few brain cells had been knocked out on the journey from the sunny land of... where exactly? Where did he live? He rapped his knuckles against his head.
"Hello, anybody in there? Now's not a great time for amnesia. Wake up in there! Stupid brain!"
Nothing. Not an incling of insight entered his head.
Alex started to walk forwards, as rationaly (due to an amazingly illogical thought-process), there had to be someone out ther besides himself. He laughed at the irony,
" A world with only me, perfection! Just anywhere but here!"
Dead trees and stunted shrubs dotted the landscape. He put his thumbs into the pockets of his black combat-trousers and shrugged.
"Anybody out there?" he called.
A convenient tumble-weed passed in front of him.
"Ah well, best to just keep on walking. I suppose it could be worse..."
The mud-rain was replaced by stones.
"Ok, that is it! Nowhere has literal hail-stones! This place is more messed up than a squirrel on narcotics!"
As he walked, Alex tried to think of anything he could. Blue lightening struck some nearby shrubbery (if you could call a dead bush that) and it burst into an eruption of green and purple flames. This was definitely not his home.
"I'm pretty sure that it was sunny, warm and colourful and when you set fire to wood, flames were orangey-yellow" he stated to no-one in particular.
He stopped. There was something niggling at him...

Criticism is very welcome as long as it is constructive (undying praise is also welcome... lol only joking, no undying praise for me!)
TTFN
Mortjin~

Last edited:

Eventua

Very nice... spelling & grammer's a little off (not that I'm really in a position to judge) but aside from that, it moves along at a good pace and is pretty well-written, so nice job. I look forward to the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back