• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DiZ kidnapping Namine . . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

There were many arguments about whether DiZ had taken Namine by force or if she was under his protection. In this trailor, Namine calls out, and seems to be in distress. Also, DiZ is seen with the Enigmatic Man, again. What is there relationship? Someone had said it was possible that DiZ is the ex-Superior and is getting his revenge by destroying the Order. Call me crazy, but if DiZ admits his motivation is revenge, then how are we to believe he is a good guy? Zexion said the Superior smelled of neither light or dark, but in KH:FM, one of the Princesses says the EM has an aura of neither dark nor light, but "something different." I think this means that either DiZ or the EM could be the Superior. Most likely, DiZ is the ex-Superior and EM is the new one. This raises the question: Why does DiZ tell EM that his motivation is revenge? and Why does EM even know of DiZ's plans if they mean the end of the XIII Order?

Just something I was wondering. I'm going over to KHU to get translations, now, though. If you have any thoughts on this, tell me.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You are seriously asking questions that you won't get the right answers to until the game comes out or its revealed.

And I'm 100% behind EM being #1. Superior: I could care less about since mention of it has been dim.

DJFirewolf

When we see DiZ with Naminé it really does look like he's kidnapping her, but she says "Definitely a promise!" so I'm not entirely sure.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
shes not being kidnapped if u pause it at that secoud then ull she shes holding on do diz arms like she wnts to be held like diz is comfirting her

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Ansem/Sephy said:
There were many arguments about whether DiZ had taken Namine by force or if she was under his protection. In this trailor, Namine calls out, and seems to be in distress. Also, DiZ is seen with the Enigmatic Man, again. What is there relationship? Someone had said it was possible that DiZ is the ex-Superior and is getting his revenge by destroying the Order. Call me crazy, but if DiZ admits his motivation is revenge, then how are we to believe he is a good guy? Zexion said the Superior smelled of neither light or dark, but in KH:FM, one of the Princesses says the EM has an aura of neither dark nor light, but "something different." I think this means that either DiZ or the EM could be the Superior. Most likely, DiZ is the ex-Superior and EM is the new one. This raises the question: Why does DiZ tell EM that his motivation is revenge? and Why does EM even know of DiZ's plans if they mean the end of the XIII Order?

Just something I was wondering. I'm going over to KHU to get translations, now, though. If you have any thoughts on this, tell me.

yes that was my theory! someone agrees with me. but namine is tryin to get comfort from diz or somethin like that

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
MAEBEH DIZ IZ NAMINE` DADEH!1!oneone!!1!

Namine: Oh em jee dadeh, tem Ord0rz pplz leik KIDNAHP MEH!!111!@

Diz: OMGWTFLOLZBBQCHEEZECAKE NO 1 KIDNAHPS MEH DAWTUR, I FECKING KEEL DERE FAMILEHZ!1!!11

Namine: HELLZ YEAH DADEH, LETS GO KIK DERE ASSES!11

To the max......

Last edited:

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
revenge=evil !!!

Why is that, if anyone for example would kidnap someone of my family or friends, abuse or even kill them, I would without a doubt immediately put all the effort there is into chasing those people down and get rid of them

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeah muffin mans right. look at the video clip with mickey. somethinhappened to sora and co. and now mickeys upset and is clearly ganna fight for revenge on what happened to his friends that doesnt mean what hes doin is evil.

in man on fire the guy wanted revenge on the people who took the little girl away but what he was doin wasnt evil since the guys were causin problems in the community

there r plenty of examples where revenge does not equal evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back