• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do Org members age?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
When the Nobodies are created (the org members) they are created around the same age as their normal selfs were, right? Like Xemnas's age when created is around, if not the exact, age as Xehanort when he gave into darkness and became a Heartless right? But, do they age? I dont think so, 'cause from the flashback scenes, he didnt seem to age at all between leaving the Org. and joining with Sora, he looks exactly the same. So if they dont, how is Roxas at the age he is in the game? Sora was basically a brat when he became a Heartless, so shouldnt Roxas been created at the same age as Sora? So, if they dont get old, Roxas should've been a younger kid that would look more like younger Sora from KH.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
xansemx said:
When the Nobodies are created (the org members) they are created around the same age as their normal selfs were, right? Like Xemnas's age when created is around, if not the exact, age as Xehanort when he gave into darkness and became a Heartless right? But, do they age? I dont think so, 'cause from the flashback scenes, he didnt seem to age at all between leaving the Org. and joining with Sora, he looks exactly the same. So if they dont, how is Roxas at the age he is in the game? Sora was basically a brat when he became a Heartless, so shouldnt Roxas been created at the same age as Sora? So, if they dont get old, Roxas should've been a younger kid that would look more like younger Sora from KH.

Well maybe the Nobody only ages if the other half ages. Notice that Sora and Roxas was never supposed to be alive at the same time. So I guess since Sora and Roxas are connected, Sora ages and also his nobody. The same goes for namine and Kairi.

Anyway I don't think that the organization 13 was created long ago. Maybe 10 years max and 5 years min. Notice that Diz/Ansem was not a nobody and he looked like he did not age at all since the first time we saw him and torwards the end of the game. Maybe it was not to long ago...

Last edited:

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I dunno. I think Heartless age, while Nobodies don't.

Look at Xehanort. If you compare his appearence as a heartless from KH1, and his Nobody Xemnas, you can see a total age difference.

I thought Roxas looked younger than Sora. Same for Namine.

:\

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Roxas and Namine are special births, you can't really compare then to the others.

It's possible that if they age, it's very slowly or it just varys from Nobody to Nobody. The events that happened all took place around 12 years before KH2. It's said that 11 years before KH1 that Heartless attacked Hollow Bastion, that would be when Xehanort gave in to the darkness.

Age is hard to understand in this game for the main reason that we don't know how to two creatures work. Heartless and Nobodies, we really don't know how they work.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
nobodies dont age its kinda obvious...................

nobodies dont age because the soul is eternal and never dies while the heart counterpart ages.............the only reason the body ages is because the heart(which is stronger than the body or/and soul) tells the body to age without that it doesn't age................

look at xemnas and ansem(from kh1)......................xemnas looks way younger than his heartless counterpart.....................

look at namine and roxas and compare them to sora and kairi...............namine and roxas look like slightly younger versions of kairi and namine..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back