• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u think riku will become a keyblade master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

00 lew

do u think riku will be a keyblade master in kh2 i think he will because he got the keyblade from sora once before so he might be able to do it again

~XxSlayerxX~

i believe riku is already a keyblade master but like darksora said he dosen't have a keyblade right now cause there is still darkness(or ansem) within him .Like u all know the keyblade choses the master who has the purest of all hearts

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oh yeah youre right. Oh well, then Riku will use a sword in the future. Even better...

warboyX

how does a big key hurt you? all i can think of is that it wud be too heavy on you and you would suffocate...
but a sword on the other hand...

Dark_Mistress001

He might because in Deep Dive we see a guy throwing the blind folded guy ( who is believed to be Riku ) a keyblade while running down the building

F

firehearts

ok guyz first of all riku is a keyblade master and yes he does have a keyblade

F

firehearts

ok guyz first of all riku is a keyblade master and yes he does have a keyblade lol

Hokage

Banned
Awards
in KH he did have the Dark keyblade that unlocks people hearts so maybe he still has that keyblade but i dont know

New2Ya

I'm lost...
UnkownSora21 said:
in KH he did have the Dark keyblade that unlocks people hearts so maybe he still has that keyblade but i dont know
Then why would he in God's name wield a sword in CoM?

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Remember that keyblade was destroy when sora unlocked his and kairi's hearts. then the keyblade seperated into hearts of the other princesses of heart

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hhhhh i forgot about that. oops. so maybe Sora or the BHK will give him the Oblivion and he will se that hmmmmm.... i dont have a clue anymore. lol

DarkSora9696

You all have very good points but I'm going to have to agree with... "DarkSora" (not me... lol) and "XxSlayerxX"... He is a Keybalde Master... He just has some of Ansems evil left in his heart making it "not pure" so he may not weild the/a Keyblade...

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
UnkownSora21 said:
New2Ya said:
Then why would he in God's name wield a sword in CoM?
Riku does not weild that keyblade himself... remember he appeard to use that keyblade but it was when he was being possessed by ansem... so its ansem's keyblade, not riku's (if you look at some of ansems report i think this is the keyblade that he is referring to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back