• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you level up your drive forms?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twighlight_Key

I was wondering if you level up your drive forms because i was watching a id on youtube and he went into wisdom and once he killed everything a blue thing came up and said level 90. Well, he turned brave form this time, and when he leveled up, it was red saying level 90. I was just wondering if you level up your drives, cuz that would be cool. And if you havent already plz check out the favprite organization thread i made. Trying to get as many peoples oppinion.:D

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yes and that's not it though. The Blue Level Up ment that Donald had Leveled up. Red is for Sora. Green is for Goofy. You can level up Drives though. How is different. Killing Nobodies, collecting Drive Spheres/Orbs, doing all sorts of things... You get the general idea.

Brave Form - Hitting Heartless while in Drive Form.
Wisdom - Killing Heartless while in Drive Form.
Master - Pick up prizes while in Drive Form.
Final Form - Killing Nobodies while in Drive Form.

Blindfolded_Riku

u get new abilities from leveling up the drive forms

Wisdom - Dash
Brave - High jump (don't know the real name)
Master - double jump
Final - u can fly around and if u only jump and push square without flying u can remain a few cm above the ground which is really cool

All the forms have 7 levels and the abilities you get have all 3 levels i think

And if you want to have all the cups in the OC u have to get all d-forms and summons at lv 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back