• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you like manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraclock

I've only read the manga for the first game. It's pretty good, but there's practically no fighting. Kind of defies the point

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Oh Eliza... in paraguay not many people can even read so if you want a book in english you have to go on ebay or go to some other country. I guss I like manga its not the best comic style but I grew up with X-Men so I guess I'll always like that more. I will read manga if I want or have to but I would like it in new world comic style (new world is like Marvel or DC not Tokyo pop)
bowchickawowwow

Xemnas-sama

I have the Second COM Manga. I like Manga but a KH one just does'nt intrest me. (Nor did the one I have I was kinda dissapointed though some parts were okay and more descriptive.)

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Oh Eliza... in paraguay not many people can even read so if you want a book in english you have to go on ebay or go to some other country. I guss I like manga its not the best comic style but I grew up with X-Men so I guess I'll always like that more. I will read manga if I want or have to but I would like it in new world comic style (new world is like Marvel or DC not Tokyo pop)
bowchickawowwow

Oh well,in Greece some ppl don't even know what manga is.And we have only a few shops that sells manga e.t.c and they are all at english.At least i found a place for me and my firends :) YAYNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back