• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you remember?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xbindedmemoriesx

wow...like...13 days until its finally out...
FINALLY
do you remember when we didnt know crap about it?
like we didnt even know roxas was in deep dive...or that roxas even EXISTED.
woahhh...
what is some other stuff???

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Lol yes...that was when we had questions about EVERYTHING until all the spoilers came our way >_< Wow, it's actually kind of neat to realize all the stuff that we didn't know that was a few years ago. It's amazing how much we learned in the last home stretch of the game's release in Japan and for the United States.

ZetoCloud

Like wat is that blindfolded person up there on the building doing and y is he jumping down.....

Good to know almost everthing

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Ahh... I remember first seeing his new outfit... way before I entered the forums, but I was always looking for news.

Ultima Kid

xbindedmemoriesx said:
wasnt there a rumor back in 2004 that kh2 was actually comming out that year???

haha yah....but i also remember i wasnt that soo excited of the game to come out that year...like how excited i really am now about how its coming out in 2 weeks for me, maybe because that it was coming soo soon and there wasnt a lot of info about kh2. i think it soppose to come out fall of that year haha...then they delay it n made it winter of 2005...again they delay it n spring of 2006 which is MARCH 29th!:D

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
xbindedmemoriesx said:
wasnt there a rumor back in 2004 that kh2 was actually comming out that year???

Eww, I remember that! The thought of that comment still ticks me off since SE gradually pushed the release date back until 2006...that was so retarded of them. But hey, it's finally that year and it's coming in two weeks!!! GAHHH, the insanity.

brainy_pigeon

I remember being all ready back in 2005 to put KH2 on my Christmas List. Then, I was devastated to find out it wasn't coming out then.

They pushed the release date back so much...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
i remember all the rumors about roxas name being like...oh gosh i dont even remember...

Siru, Kazeki, Sorax?

Yeah, I remember when it was thought that KH2 was coming out in September around the same time as the spposed world-wide release of FF7: Advent Children, bleh

brainy_pigeon

kh_freeek said:
remember the whole "who is that girl on the beach, is it kairi" question

Yes, I remember that. People were saying it wasn't Kairi because her hair was different and that she didn't stand that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back