• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Donald should be able to summon too?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Donald able to summon?

• Yes

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupuscurrit

In kh2 do u think Donald should be able to summon too, since he's the mage he should be able to.

But his summons are a little weaker, and don't get rid of goofy or sora for a certain amount of time.

D

Destiny of Sora

No because ai players always suck a bit and with something as complicated as summoning he wouldnt be able to grasp... Plus his summon would prolly run off in some corner and it would be a waste of mp for him, when it could be used for.. i dont know HEALING ME IN MY TIME OF NEED. Cmon, I wouldnt want him to find another way to waste his time.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Nope. I'd rather have him stick to healing me and casting Graviga when we need it most. Summoning monsters would just waste his MP, and if he were really to get summons, they'd reflect his stats, and if his defense and HP were low, the summon would be as weak as he would.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
no way.. he would most likely not be able to control the summon properly.. andthere would be all those flashy scenes out of know-where.. also (besides tinker bell) the other 2 party members need to disappear in order to summon... i'd hate watching donald and the summon for so long.. esp. since he'd most likely end up dieing then we'd have to start the battle over

Edit: i didnt read it throughly so cut that last part
sleepy.gif

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Donal shouldn't be able to summon because he ain't the main character. Sora is, Donald is just one of his companions. THe game could survive without Donald. Now if Donald grew up on destiny island, and he loved Kairi and was the keyblade master; then he could summon

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
nah...that would ruin the game a bit...sora should be the one controlling all the summons no matter what

mattdelig29

If donald could summon, it would make battles go by a lot faster and if Donald can use magic, he should be able to summon

chrisp623

doreo503 said:
Donal shouldn't be able to summon because he ain't the main character. Sora is, Donald is just one of his companions. THe game could survive without Donald. Now if Donald grew up on destiny island, and he loved Kairi and was the keyblade master; then he could summon

I concur, Donald shouldn't be allowed to have summoning powers because he's just a puppet. Him and Goofy accompanying Sora is just a way to give Sora more help during battles. As long as Donald heals me and casts Curaga on me, I'm a happy guy!

doggy poo

Donald and summoning don't mix. You can't control donald...you wouldn't be able to do anything if donald could summon. You'd just stand by...your controller lying next to you waiting for him to dismiss the summon so you could fight. It's like really really really bad movie play.

K

kingoflight91

same i agree that would mess up the gameplay so that would be a bad idea

cursed keyblade

lol ya that would be cool. but see when sora summons the party goes away for a set period of time. so when donald summons you would go away as well. then would you have to play as donald or as the summon would you not??? and why does goffy has the most hp??? man that makes me mad. i mean im the keyblade master in the game, i should have the most hp!!! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back