• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think FF vs. 13 will come out before KH3 or after?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

urutapu

That second pos of yours makes this topic seem doubly pointless, S_i_m..

Shinjuku

Entrapment
This is a stupid thread but for the heck of it FF vs. 13 will come first one reason it was shown at E3 and KH3 was no where to found

Which form is my fav all of them cause once you level them up to 7 they all are very powerful at first I would have said Final but Wisdom form is cool all on its own as well

pHaNtOm~sPaCeMaN

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will definently come out before Kingdom Hearts III. It's that simple. FFv.XIII is already in production and is being advertised. KH3 has yet to even be announced.

S

SkeletonBlade101

Sora_is_mine*2 said:
Which will come out sooner do you think?

lol

Post your favorite form (valor, wisdom, master, final, anti)

You are a friggin Tard. Kingdom Hearts 3 was nowhere to be found on the E3 floor. And the kh team is working on FF vs. 13 so no duh will it be out before kh3...

Oh...and my favorite form is "This thread sucks."

no duh. Just a question to what the public thinks.

You are even more of a Tard for making a thread for that reason.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Anti sucks ass, but is real fast and saved me 100000 times and killed me 10000 times

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Well that is easy. FF vs. 13. They havent even started to work on KH3. Or will soon. And having two topics..I dont like. Its one topic. One good topic.Thats it. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back