• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think riku is really a key blade welier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

He is i think they are both keyblade masters i.e Sora and Riku. But to tell u the truth in not postive b/c Sora actualey uses a keyblade while Riku uses a Soul Eater so im not sure?_? ?_? ?_?

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
Riku was the original keyblade master, yet then he let darkness swallow him letting Sora have the keyblade temporary. Sora was 'just the delivery boy'. Then Riku let darkness overcome him then Sora got it. But Riku was the real original keyblade master, yes.

O

Orochi Yashiro

That's exactly right, Rikuismine, he said that when you first get to hollow bastion.

Sanctuary Keeper

RikuIsMine77 said:
Riku was the original keyblade master, yet then he let darkness swallow him letting Sora have the keyblade temporary. Sora was 'just the delivery boy'. Then Riku let darkness overcome him then Sora got it. But Riku was the real original keyblade master, yes.

Hmm.....my opinion about the keyblade leaving riku b/c of darkness has changed. Yes, in the journal he was the original keyblade master, but if you recall, in Hollow Bastion, riku is undoubtly engulfed by the darkness and for some reason he was able to re-claim the keyblade from sora. Then when you beat riku the first time, you see a cut-scene where ansem tells him that it was his heart that was weak for the moment which is why the keybalde went back to Sora (what a power-hungry blade). I have also jumped to the conclusion that the day on destiny islands riku's heart was weaker then sora, (not b/c he went for darkness) but b/c he didnt know what he was doing. See when destiny islands was falling apart, all riku thought of was getting off the islands, where as sora still thought about kairis safety, but as riku progresses in the game you see that he wants to get kairi's heart back so much, (perhaps his determintation strenghtens him) and sora is just goofying around (sorta). Then when sora realizes the power of friend ship, he gets his blade back. also, in atlantica, the King trident did say that the keyblade was used for destruction, so perhaps the previous owner was evil, but had a very strong heart. I guess the keyblade just wants the heart of the strongest person.

Sanctuary Keeper

RikuIsMine77 said:

Hmm.....my opinion about the keyblade leaving riku b/c of darkness has changed. Yes, in the journal he was the original keyblade master, but if you recall, in Hollow Bastion, riku is undoubtly engulfed by the darkness and for some reason he was able to re-claim the keyblade from sora. Then when you beat riku the first time, you see a cut-scene where ansem tells him that it was his heart that was weak for the moment which is why the keybalde went back to Sora (what a power-hungry blade). I have also jumped to the conclusion that the day on destiny islands riku's heart was weaker then sora, (not b/c he went for darkness) but b/c he didnt know what he was doing. See when destiny islands was falling apart, all riku thought of was getting off the islands, where as sora still thought about kairis safety, but as riku progresses in the game you see that he wants to get kairi's heart back so much, (perhaps his determintation strenghtens him) and sora is just goofying around (sorta). Then when sora realizes the power of friend ship, he gets his blade back. also, in atlantica, the King trident did say that the keyblade was used for destruction, so perhaps the previous owner was evil, but had a very strong heart. I guess the keyblade just wants the heart of the strongest person.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
You brought something to my attention. About the keyblade going to the strongest heart, not the most pure. I always knew that, but I never really thought about it to much. And you do notice the pattern in Riku's behaviors that would allow and lose him the keyblade. In the end Riku had no control over himself so it went back to Sora.

Although Sora did want to help Kairi out I did find myself asking quite a few times if Sora even knew what the heck he was doing or thought of this just as a game. Riku had a more passionate, serious spirit about him. He was thoughtful and mysterious. Sora just finds goofing around ideal.

Sanctuary Keeper

exactly, as you progress you see the behavior of a character change, riku, clinges to the darkness to save kairi, while sora doesnt really know what the heck is going on :p, but as you can see, its what their heart was fighting for, and how important it meant, in riku's situation, he wanted to get back kairi's heart so badly, which strenghtened him, and gave him the determination. I doubt that its really with all this 'pure' stuff now

Killa Goku

RikuIsMine77 said:
You brought something to my attention. About the keyblade going to the strongest heart, not the most pure. I always knew that, but I never really thought about it to much. And you do notice the pattern in Riku's behaviors that would allow and lose him the keyblade. In the end Riku had no control over himself so it went back to Sora.

Although Sora did want to help Kairi out I did find myself asking quite a few times if Sora even knew what the heck he was doing or thought of this just as a game. Riku had a more passionate, serious spirit about him. He was thoughtful and mysterious. Sora just finds goofing around ideal.

Thats exactly right.
Sora was first like a temporary keyblade wielder because his heart was stronger than Riku's at that point.
I think sora's heart was so strong because he wanted to find Kairi.
But anyway Riku was the original keyblade master.
Events that happened throughout the game tells it to ya
:)

Sanctuary Keeper

just b/c he had the soul eater doesnt meean he is bad. In CoM we all know that he was a 'good' guy who weilded the darkness. and in the end of CoM, when he is dressed in black, he seemed 'good' (but we dont know about KH2). To me the soul eater is just his kind of weapon

Endgame

:D
OMG. Have none of youe heard of the plot section of KHinsider?

Look there. It's all written there.

Anyway, Riku was supposed to be a keyblade wielder, but because he surrendered his heart to darkness, Sora got the keyblade instead. Sora was like the universe's failsafe if the ultra-cool Mark 1 keyblademaster model screwed up.

Does that answer your question?

You haven't heard the old time news Riku is in the Order? The Order is suppose to be the new bad guys.

Dude, it's called the Organisation. Get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back