• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that BHK is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think that BHK could be the main Vilian of KH2?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 77.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

Blonde Haired Kid cannot be the main villain of KH2. That isn't even a possibility no matter how you look at it.

Reasons:

1: He weilds a Keyblade!
2: He's a brand new character, and he's probably like 14 years old and most likely lacks all the experience and quality it takes to be a main villain.
3: (Read reason 1, it ought to be enough of a reason...)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I can spell dumbass right you dumbass. Too bad you can get warned for spelling it the right way which shows what a bigger dumbass you are.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
damn whoever made this thread is a dumb*** BHK isnt evil i mean i dont like BHK but you make him out to be the evilest person in the game

riku isnt going to be evil again............riku wasnt even evil in kh1 he was just trying to save kairi and was gullible

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Has anyone of u played the last installment of the legacy of kain series, here you play kain and raziel and you fight each other in the end, once as kain and once as raziel, it was quite interesting to play, so it is possible!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Go-Go Power Rangers!

*cough* Ahem, sorry...vBchat discussion is getting to me...

Either way:

YEEEAAAAAUUUHHHH!!

GO BHK BEIN EVIL, GET FREKY WIT UR BAD SELF!

WOOOO *PASSES OUT*

*votes 'yes' for the hell of it*

Dual Wielder

RikuHeroOfDark said:
damn whoever made this thread is a dumb*** BHK isnt evil i mean i dont like BHK but you make him out to be the evilest person in the game

riku isnt going to be evil again............riku wasnt even evil in kh1 he was just trying to save kairi and was gullible

now think of this, maybe bhk is like riku?
all we know is that he is looking for sora as seen in asas, there are many reasons why pplz look for other people...
and the BFU challenged him because he was lookin for sora, meaning that BFU had a reason to stand in his way...
now on the assumption that BFU is riku, and that your assumption that riku isnt evil, that means that BHK is evil...
and besides, if bhk was looking for sora for any other reason, then why would BHK and BFU fight?

moogles

I suppose its possible. In one of the KH2 trailers it shows BHK and DiZ talking. DiZ could be a good guy and BHK the villian.

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
.:KL:. said:
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

O MY GAWD what a dumbarse XDDDDDDDDD

What the hell is wrong wiv you, all you do on this fourm is insult and flame people, can you just get a grip on urself and GROW UP!!! it is a good thread coz it could be a possiblity! it certinly would be a big suprize i mean no one knew that Riku would be evil when they played the game for the first time! (and before anyone says anything Riku was evil coz he practicly sings it in KH:COM himself)

moogles

I agree with Neo Sora, especially on any topic involving BHK, one of the most mysterious characters in KH2. Nobody knows for sure who he is. All we can do is create possible theories on who he is.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
There is a difference between "possible" and just plain retarded.

The BHK is not going to go all evil. That should be obvious.

What the hell is wrong wiv you, all you do on this fourm is insult and flame people, can you just get a grip on urself and GROW UP!!! it is a good thread coz it could be a possiblity! it certinly would be a big suprize i mean no one knew that Riku would be evil when they played the game for the first time! (and before anyone says anything Riku was evil coz he practicly sings it in KH:COM himself)

I can insult and flame people if I want. Whateva I do what I want.

I don't need to grow up you do. If should be obvious the BHK is not going to be the main villian of KH2 main point being he is playable and talks to the ugly girl Namine.

Moon Pie

i said yeah.. because diz wants BHK to take out the order.. right?? but!! riku had a unknown suit on in the end of kh CoM right??? so BHK would have to fight him, and mickey!!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back