• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think there will be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven1028

do you think there will be a deep dive scene in the beginning of the game? we've had one for all of the games except for days, and that's because technically we've been a "new" character or a new version of that character in every game but days. so will there be one for sora and riku's dream selves? discuss!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
yeah kairi mabey since i feel like its the pact between the user and the keyblade but everyone so far has alredy done there unless mabey xheanort has to redo it

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I think what you are referring to is an Awakening, not a Deep Dive. Deep Dive is the KH1:FM secret ending. And no, I doubt we'll have an Awakening, because an Awakening generally signifies a person gaining the ability to use a Keyblade, and both Sora and Riku already have (at least one) Keyblade. It seems they each have two, so there's really no reason for an Awakening.

In the beginning of BbS, KH1, KH2, and coded we were playing as a new character each time (Ventus, Sora, Roxas, and Data Sora respectively). So we saw them get the Keyblade. Now we're playing as Sora again, so it seems unlikely.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Then again, we may get it as a means to introduce the Realm of Sleep...

And plus, I reaaalllyyy wanna see some cool new platforms in the Awakening. That art is AWESOME.

Ven1028

oh right i was referring to an awakening, thanks :). but i kind of hope we get one...maybe their dream selves need to be introduced to using the keyblades? this is just a quick thought theory but I would love to go into an awakening with them...especially riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back