• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think this is what they decided to do with AX's character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

venomblade

Since the heart has a role on your appearance and what not and if you remember the first KH3D trailer where it's clear MX regained his memories and summoned his keyblade to attack Braig. Do you think that because this happened, with MX in control again, the physical form of AX now again looks like old MX, so that's who's currently holding Terra's heart?

I'm not even going to bring YMX into the mix, as I don't think he's related to Terra in the slightest. But there's really been no mention about his character(AX), so I'm thinking my theory above is at least somewhat plausible as to how they would've handled it, for the sake of as much simplicity as they could portray.

However, if this is the case, it would seem a bit detrimental to MX's plans as the reason he wanted to possess Terra's body was to be young again...so maybe not..anyway would like to hear your thoughts and theories on this.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Since the heart has a role on your appearance and what not and if you remember the first KH3D trailer where it's clear MX regained his memories and summoned his keyblade to attack Braig. Do you think that because this happened, with MX in control again, the physical form of AX now again looks like old MX, so that's who's currently holding Terra's heart?

I'm confused....you do know that the scene in which you speak of is a flashback scene right? And does not take any part in the present timeline of 3D's plot.

All the forms of Xehanort we've seen in the trailers....are in the RoS, including MX

venomblade

I think what he is trying to say is that even though it would be AX that would be revived after Xemnas and Ansem SOD were destroyed, because he seemingly regained his memories right before becoming a heartless, his heart is projecting MX because he remembers now

That's exactly what I'm saying, thank you.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Since the heart has a role on your appearance and what not and if you remember the first KH3D trailer where it's clear MX regained his memories and summoned his keyblade to attack Braig.
He could've regained the ability to wield without remembering everything. Case in point, Roxas in KH2.

Do you think that because this happened, with MX in control again, the physical form of AX now again looks like old MX, so that's who's currently holding Terra's heart?

Assuming MX really did regain his memories as AX, this still wouldn't explain how XH doesn't look like MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back