• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do your parents play it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Starburst

My mom is technologically challenged, and would probably on accident make Sora cut his own head off. She can't use any electronics without someone dying. Lol and my dad enjoys like fighting games, but he gets a headache if he plays too long, so he can't really play long games like KH. My sister just plays one game, SUPER MONKEY BALL!! I hate her horrible soul, she plays that alllll the time, then makes fun of me for playing a kiddy game like KH. And I'm like WTF you play freakin monkey ball!!! Sorry for that rant XD

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
My mom plays The Sims and any Mario Game. I doubt she would play KH, she isn't exactly the best at RPG's.

My dad, on the other hand, is too busy to play games. He works all day.

Shadukai X

Banned
My mom loves Peter-pan, so when she saw me play that world, she fell in love with KH, and she watches me play ever now and then

Joe

Bronze Member
mobilemoogle
my dad will play video games every once in a while , but he thinks KH2 is for little
kids. But strangely enough I met a teacher whom likes to play games, and I talked to her about KH2 alot.
Same here strangely enough my old German teacher asked the class if anyone played it

Ty Leonheart

My mom wanted to play kh once so i warped to the olympic colliseum and told her she needed training. I made her fight Sephiroth. She lost. She doesn't play anymore. My dad only plays sports video games.

Lab392

........................................... :closedeyes: ....................................... :lol:

my parents, my sister, and I used to play tekken but that was before we got cable
............ i kicked thier butts anyway

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
My dad...watches me...my mom sings the theme song xD Though she never admits it xD

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
My brother used to play but then he decided that it was 'A little kid game' and stopped playing. As for my folks - Do my parents play KH? Tch, heck no! They've watched me a couple of times and asked a few questions but that's it.

About two weeks ago my Mom was like, "Honey, don't you think you're a litle bit old for video games?"

To say I got mad was an understatment. My parent's think it's odd for a girl to play VG and they think I'm too old for them too...However, I don't plan on giving up video games any time soon and now I'm just rambling on so...yeah. ^-^

lv_kh0720

My dad often played VG before until I was six or seven, but then he was too busy minding his own business, and heck, he used to be a pretty good one, as the only console at the moment was PSX :p

I never see moms play VGs, though I'm sure about the future moms, a few has posted here, whose future kids will see their moms play VGs (oh-em-gee), but seeing my mom's daily work, I'm not really sure about it either (lolz)

Mickey Killer

No, my parents don't play. (well, sometimes my pops plays Star Wars)

My mom has this crazy thought that I'll get too into it, and try to act out what they do. So I tried to fly like Superman, big whup. She takes that and runs with it.

Seriously though, her only concern is that I'll spend my time on forums about the game.

....................!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back