• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Any one like Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I am not summarizing anything these are theories from other people i am not changing a thing..... these are just copied and pasted the first one is mine the second is V.A.T 13...it's best to go to the original sources especially since hers has pictures and they go with her theories.....mine is just a read....b sure to visit the original sources

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
well, i restarted kh2 today cuz i was bored and im really starting to like roxas again.i hadnt played in a long time lol.

but you cant help but feel for him.
hes just a kid who has no idea whats going on until he's forced into these big things, just like sora was.but i feel that roxas is more mature then sora was.even if he is sora, haha.

yeah, roxas is kool.love the outfit too.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
and this is for people who like the roxas and ven idea....and to see how many people are like or hate roxas

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
this was metioned in my other thread some where but this is a summarize of realized out comes later on that i thought though this person pretty much summarizes later thoughts i have in my thread.....its not in the theory put near the end of the series of comments i made in my last thread just summarized.
Just a couple of thoughts I've been having that I'd like recorded somewhere.

First off, your theory and compilation here is amazing.

Little theorylings I have... I believe Ven and Roxas are somehow one and the same. I'm not saying Ven is Sora's Nobody, though. I'm not even saying Roxas is Sora's Nobody. I believe everyone believed Roxas was Sora's Nobody because that was the fact that was presented to everyone... the fans of the game, the people of the game, the characters within the game, even Sora himself.

If you recall, Xemnas gave Roxas the name Roxas. He came from Sora, and thus Xemnas gave him the name Roxas to signify that, however Roxas' true name is (in my belief) Ven. Sora held Ven's heart within his own, and when he released Kairi's heart he also released Ven's heart. Granted, this makes things very complicated because then Sora held three hearts within him; his own, Ven's, and Kairi's. Or perhaps Ven's heart was really Sora's heart, and Sora regained a semblance of his own heart when Kairi willed him back to reality. Now I'm just confusing myself, but bear with me.

I'm also going with the belief that Xemnas, Xehanort, and Terra are somehow one and the same, at least in some sense. Going on the Terra fell to darkness and allowed Xehanort to take control of his body, anyway. However, since Xemnas truly is Xehanort's Nobody, he didn't have the heart to realizel that Roxas is actually Ven, thus being why he simply used him for his own means.

Also, another thing to note is that... someone (maybe OP?) suggested that Ven (or his armour, at least) might be in the Room of Awakening. Well, where do Sora and Roxas obtain their Keyblades (well, when do we choose the path the Keyblade will have... strength, defense, or magic). The Station of Awakening. Sora, Roxas, and Ven are obviously connected and are somehow all one and the same in some sense.

There's also a saying that history is doomed to repeat itself. From the looks of the secret video and all of that sort of thing, Terra, Ven, and Aqua were three friends... three knights of some sort... perhaps just really powerful weapon wielders who were wearing armour for an impending doom... either way, they were close, just like Riku, Sora, and Kairi were. Riku and Terra mirror each other as the protective fighter type, Kairi and Aqua mirror each other as the strong willed type, and Sora and Ven mirror each other as the slightly reckless type. I think that whatever happened during the secret ending (which Mickey witnessed) is doomed to reoccur, only it will most likely have a different outcome in the end. When this will happen, we won't know, but I'm certain we won't find out for some time.

I believe the next installment in this storyline is a sidestory (possibly taking two games to discuss) not starring Sora and Co., but most likely featuring them at least through mention or eludement. Yes, that saddens me, but I believe the current story of Kingdom Hearts (Sora's story) is far from over. I truly expect Kingdom Hearts to go beyond KH3... I expect to see Kingdom Hearts Five in the distant future still dealing with Sora's Story. Too far beyond that might be a bit of a stretch, but knowing the team behind the game series they'll make it believable and desireable to continue the story if there is one to continue. I mean, we thought Roxas was over and done with, but Nomura obviously wants to talk more about him (obviously due to Roxas' popularity with audiences, but Nomura is smart in that he's giving the crowd something they want). So, I don't think Sora is far from being over and done with. There's no way in heck he's settling down to live out the rest of his life without care on Destiny Islands... he's got a destiny to fulfill yet :) And he's also got a history's future to rewrite.

EDIT: Oh, and one thing... I hate any part of any theory that suggests Sora is going to either die, or poof somehow, or "become one with Kingdom Hearts" lol... not that I don't love a good theory... I just like Sora as a character too much, and I want to see him develop more. I believe once the series is said and done that Sora more than deserves to finally have his life back and end up as a normal kid (or adult, if it goes on long enough) again. He deserves to have peace in the end... he doesn't deserve to be vanquished, and he most certainly does not deserve to become a martyr and "become one with Kingdom Hearts" or something. The last idea is too cliche and too heartbreaking, especially for the die-hard Sora fans (yeah, you're out there. Admit it. Otherwise you wouldn't be world-hopping in bondage cargo shorts and giant sneakers). So, here's hoping that when Sora's Story does come to an end in the future, that it's an ending that will have Sora come to a happy finality that will leave fans thinking "yeah, that was awesome. Glad that's how his life turns out, because he deserves that happiness."

Credit goes to Eternamente926 for summarizing new thoughts made....although this is not in my theory itself......(for all those too lazy to read) but somewhere on my thread i got new thoughts and typed them down

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I didnt read this, but is this to prove that no one likes roxas? cuz i do.

no this isn't it is just if anyone likes the roxas and Ven idea these were made way earlier and it just seems like everyone is dancing around the same info so these are theories that actually point out roxas and ven before everyone started putting down the same threads about the same thing i am personally tired of it thats all

swizzle

You are such a drag..
Who needs to read anymore? Just say whats on your mind! Just do what the topic asks and you'll be fine. I personally love roxas because he is sort of like Hitsugaya Toushirou, who is one of my favourite Bleach charatcers.

Twinblades

can you please summarize it for me?
i dont like reading in the summer time
i like roxas because i think hes kool XD

Awards
Roxas is cool. And so what if he isn't perfect? No character is becasue if he / she was perfect, there would be no point to his / her existance altogether.

Arzur

1.) I hate finishing the Roxas segment of KHII because he's so awsome.
2.) I think the Roxas-Ven theory is total wrong. If Roxas is really Ven, why did Sora need to reunite with him to return to normal if Ven isn't part of Sora in the first place?

Twinblades

2.) I think the Roxas-Ven theory is total wrong. If Roxas is really Ven, why did Sora need to reunite with him to return to normal if Ven isn't part of Sora in the first place?

exactly.
Ven is not roxas and cant be because he wasnt created back in the secret ending days (if sunset horizons took place a long time ago that is) but more importantly...i think Ven is a brand new character who has somethings that are related to sora and ect.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?

this is exactly why i told u to go to the main source of the threads and read the comments these are explained in different ways and it actually is plausible...if u guys have listened or read a single thing that has been typed u wuld no exactly what is being said here.......obviously this theory would make diz...who is also a little confused about sora roxas and namine a little wrong......i personally think that if i am right which i am not saying i am or not.....u have a few question that must be answred that haven't been

one why is roxas and sora's personality so different if roxas is born from sora

roxas= Body, soul supposedly what i find funny is that diz didn't use roxas as a test subject to figure out how he came to exist or at least to check and see why he is so different

you may think that they arent the same but u also have to remember that if roxzs has a connection with ven then why oh why or how would anyone in the worlds know...and if u think about it...Mickey is completely out of the loop here if u have seen kh2fm secret endind then play kh2 all the way through

I have one question....why did we not see a single interaction between roxas and mickey....actually in this whole thing everyone important has seen or spoken to roxas....every one but mickey (unless i missed that part)...and remember mickey was in the kh2fm secret ending so if he saw roxas i would be sure their would be a reaction

also about the whole ven=being roxas it is very plausible but i don't like explaining my self over 3 times so look at the source of the threads and read the comments.....same with u twinblades

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
i made my own theory about this....but reading your thing about the elements i just realized we are forgetting something tat coulD either break or make this theory

1 thing and one thing only I have been going on about how i believe roxas is or has something to do with ven.

There is one element i forgot when the creation of namine happened sora didn't just have Kairi's heart i don't think....i think he had her soul as wel

Let me explain a bit Nobody= body and soul moving around of their own free will

Kairi=no moving around what so ever her body was completely dead like i know she lost her heart but i think she lost her soul somewhere down the line as well look at the facts of nobodies and look at how the org 13 were....From what i remember Kairi didn't move very much....in fact she didn't say anything...

i don't know but i think that soul went somewhere i don't have no idea though of what could have happened even though her body didn't dissappear into darkness while on destinys island u don't see her body at all and her boat is on that island

i am not saying it wasn't there i am saying she was missing another piece of her maybe it wasn't the fact that she was a princess maybe it was the fact she couldn't create a nobody not having her soul within her body

once again soul + body= nobody now instead of comparing all nobodies compare the organization...as they still have humanly forms...they have no hearts and they move around technically nobodies aren't exactly born they are just the pieces left behind......

Where did Kairi's body actually end up? is the reason why she didn't just die because she was a princess...and hearts are supposed to carry feelings emotions and memories....which the nobodies lack

but Kairi always talked to sora always appearred i don't think her body could make the transformation into a nobody any way she didn't have the soul part so literally if this is true her body would be just and only just a shell....Now think about this and think about namine new elements involved

sora body
sora heart
sora soul
Vens.....something maybe soul...maybe heart...not exactly sure
Kairi heart
Kairi soul

kairi heart and soul leave a body (soras) somehow creating a nobody naminebut most likely has something to do with the way it happened... an the previous events that happened in the night of the storm

well whatever the case i think maybe soras' soul might have been left in the heartless and the soul of ven or whatever took over the body and made roxas

(or had a mixture of both Vens and soras which created roxas or even namine had soras' soul she could mess with his memories) i don't know where it could have went but i am working with the theory so no one tell me this is how it happened in KH1 2 and etc i know what was said and i know what has happened and i have read ansems report but even he doesn't have all the answers he is going by what he has seen so work with me here i hate getting told the same info over and over again

ok continuing

remember sora as a heartless he didn't seem vicious at all as a matter of fact he went straight to looking for them....don't u find it odd? they could have easily made a cutscene out of this but u got to control him as a heartless who didn't have a single attack btw

when he gets to donald goofy and kairi doesn't do a thing...When kairi says this time i'll protect u.....were the heartless going after sora?....why would they go after their own unless he had a difference to him....Still this doesn't explain how sora got his body back and roxas is still walking around does it? unless Kairi herself like rebuilt sora's body with her heart or something other she is a princess so maybe?

any ways it's very hard to say exactly what is what when we have literally no info and what is or isn't possible in the world of KH feel free to devour me or work with it

and the whole 10 years thing not sure if that happened or not but if so someone like namine probably Zapped alot abut the wars from everyones head leaving alot missng hence room of awakening and all that other junk so they could remember etc. from everyone including if roxas was a part of ven

which would mean that roxas and ven are 2 different people i mean look at roxas and sora they are 2 different characters yet they are supposed to be one and the same. tetsuya said they would be new characters (by they i mean the knights) but that would be a loop hole right and that would explain xehanorts loss of memories as well....namine's part in the story might not have ended just yet

something else it might answer a question or something

Last edited:

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I found a bunch more theories but i lost them... -.- i will post more roxas and ven theories so the subject either will die or at least no reposts of the same thing as threads..it either will be a yes or a no i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back