• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone feel sorry for Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade user

Website
www.fictionpress.com
In the first kh we all knew (or thought) that Riku was going up against Sora because he loved Kairi but then at the end knew she loved Sora so gave up on her then when Namine showed up in CoM we all thought she would end up with Riku but actually is with Roxas. So Riku ends up alone, seems like he's the one always sacrificing himself for everyone else while all the other guys have someone. Doesn't seem fair to me

Josiah

Quarian Power!
ya, i am sure he will find his woman soon:D maybe it is yuffie???

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Keyblade user said:
In the first kh we all knew (or thought) that Riku was going up against Sora because he loved Kairi but then at the end knew she loved Sora so gave up on her then when Namine showed up in CoM we all thought she would end up with Riku but actually is with Roxas. So Riku ends up alone, seems like he's the one always sacrificing himself for everyone else while all the other guys have someone. Doesn't seem fair to me

let me quote kriea for a second

"that one didn't know war as revan does"

I think the same goes for riku, he understands that in war, you much drop everything you love and care for and walk out and fight, so that there are no distractions.

snowbunnie

these characters arent real anyways ><.....and coupling everyone up makes it tacky and lame Dx.....(remembers hearing complaints about the coupling in every Disney world)

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Riku needs a hug...real bad. Maybe later he'll be happier and back to his happy self like in KH when they were all building the raft.

And another thing, I hate to say this but once again there's no evidence of Riku liking anyone especially Namine and Kairi. There will always be Sora and Kairi.

fjurbanski

i don't feel bad for him, because every girl i know says that they think he is hot so if he wanted a girl he could get one.

riku157

fjurbanski said:
i don't feel bad for him, because every girl i know says that they think he is hot so if he wanted a girl he could get one.

there are so many girls that think that riku is hot.It kinda makes me jealous.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't feel bad, and I don't have to worry. Sora has Kairi. Roxas has Naminé. Riku will find his loved one for sure, if Nomura ever wants to put her character in. I'm sure there are more people in Destiny's Islands, and TN could make a plot from there like a girl having a crush on Riku or something, but also play an important part, though unknown.

If not, then we know he will in the future. He's not going to stay single and die single (He's too hot). He will get someone... it will just not be shown.

Br0k3n Riku

Keyblade user said:
Riku is a dark person, would it seem right for him to be happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back