• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does ANYONE have it yet?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeK 35

I know this has been probably asked over and over again, like a MILLION times now, but I need to know this NOW

Does anyone have KH2 manga vol. 3 yet?!?!

I've looked EVERYWHERE!!!

Site's say that they are our out but no picture, some sites have them but their out of stock, and a lot of people are saying that it won't be coming till February 31 or 2010 in January...... Is ANY of this TRUE!!!

Please someone give me a STRAIGHT answer please, I know this looks like I'm getting desperate, but I'm probably not the only one who does not know this

Please leave anything you know and please don't get mad at me for posting this >_<

Swxpert

I know this has been probably asked over and over again, like a MILLION times now, but I need to know this NOW

Site's say that they are our out but no picture, some sites have them but their out of stock, and a lot of people are saying that it won't be coming till February 31 or 2010 in January...... Is ANY of this TRUE!!!

Please someone give me a STRAIGHT answer please, I know this looks like I'm getting desperate, but I'm probably not the only one who does not know this

Please leave anything you know and please don't get mad at me for posting this >_<

I could say the same thing for KH novels any news on their release?

Zeph

imp of the perverse

Voume three has not been released. If it's anything like volume two, then it'll be released about a year after volume two was. Tokyopop is the publisher if I'm not mistaken, and they're going through some difficulties right now. If it says it was supposed to have been released, and it's not available anywere, there's a good chance it might have been postponed or even dropped. Which would suck, but the same thing has happened to many of their other titles.

Swxpert

Voume three has not been released. If it's anything like volume two, then it'll be released about a year after volume two was. Tokyopop is the publisher if I'm not mistaken, and they're going through some difficulties right now. If it says it was supposed to have been released, and it's not available anywere, there's a good chance it might have been postponed or even dropped. Which would suck, but the same thing has happened to many of their other titles.

yes Tokyopop is the publisher, yes they have been going down hill for the last 4 years or so they publish the first couple volumes of a series and then they drop it if it isn't making money, it is really disapoining especially if it has like 30+ volumes in publication and they won't bring it over, the same goes for Cartoon network and Anime, they need an anime channel seriously.

KeybladeK 35

Whoa I didn't know Tokyopop's business was getting THAT bad O_O

That's where I've been ordering the books from

I really hope they haven't dropped it, that would be a ripoff to just leave us hanging right after the 2nd volume >_<

Zeph

imp of the perverse
yes Tokyopop is the publisher, yes they have been going down hill for the last 4 years or so they publish the first couple volumes of a series and then they drop it if it isn't making money, it is really disapoining especially if it has like 30+ volumes in publication and they won't bring it over, the same goes for Cartoon network and Anime, they need an anime channel seriously.

I've noticed. I'm seriously thinking abut nt bying anymre from Tokyopop, they've discontinued too many of the series' I buy.

There is an anime channel. click here

Muse

you look atrocious
It's possible that if Tokyopop does drop the KH series that another publisher will pick it up. :/ So, we might still get it, it would just take a while.

Ryuki90

Don't worry, when it's coming out, I'm sure KHInsider will tell us. The book is getting late for the past year since KH:COM version

yado

I taste delicious
According to borders.com, which i consider a reliable source, the next volume is not being released until January 2010. I beleive that might just be a date set because they are unsure, so you have a long time to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back