• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
E-Bay? You really want to just buy a pink wig and style it yourself. It is too much trouble to find one that will be exactly like her hair. You'll never find one.

Get a nice pink mid-length wig, cut it a bit, use some axe styling gel to give her bang things spikes, and the back some spiking (but try and make it as natural as possible because you don't want it to be static) and you should be good.

Byakuya

go to a stripclub

ask a stripper for a wig

say its for your boyfriends birthday, he likes super animu babes with pink or blue hair

Byakuya

then again you're 14

i'm not responsible for any action you may have or may not have taken after seeking my counsel.

01blackblind

E-Bay? You really want to just buy a pink wig and style it yourself. It is too much trouble to find one that will be exactly like her hair. You'll never find one.

Get a nice pink mid-length wig, cut it a bit, use some axe styling gel to give her bang things spikes, and the back some spiking (but try and make it as natural as possible because you don't want it to be static) and you should be good.

Yeah, but my mom doesn't trust Ebay. She said that they might "cheat" on us.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
My friend and I actually went to the mall today and in Hot Topic they had pink wigs.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, there you go! Hot Topic. Hell, you can go to a wig store. They generally have pink wigs since people do order them. And if they don't, you can ask the attendant to order one for you. Not too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back