• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does roxas have something to do with sora and his keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Its strange how we see aqua in kh2fm and I played kh2 the ending yesterday and felt extreamly stupid as I remembered in the middle of the climb up the dragon part that there was a knight waiting for me at the top. When I got there i paused my game and stared at him then I went to go watch the secret movie and was happy to see that it really is probable that our speculation, about xemnas being a knight in some way was actually true.

There seemed to be a little bit of difference but it might have something to do with Xemnas himself not actually being completely whole. I have finally seen the video FINALLY where he says our friend to Xigbar and the way he says this seems...different it doesn't seem quite right, like he actually hates em or something and the knight that sora has to fight in kh2fm said something about hating xehanort. (I wasn't paying too much attention I had take out as i was watching it feel free to correct me).

That knight in kh2fm I believe is aqua we don't know if aqua has been shown in the kh series even once which is very doubtful. One of my friends thinks that it is maleficent and i just started laughing so much I cried. Terra being Xemnas is strange but if we had more info easily could be put together.

The one i am most onfused about happens to be ven as he looks alot/completely like Roxas. Roxas is supposed to be sora's nobody. Exactly how at all can this be possible and given the time line on the years how is it actually probable. If Hallow Bastion got eaten by darkness 7 years ago from kh1then sora is only 7 when this happens.

Exactly who is the third knight and why is he sora's nobody. Or why is sora's nobody a part of the knight and if roxas is only a vessel for sora (which I think he had a heart he had. too many heartlike qualities) where is the rest of this knight/the rest of him? if roxas was truely equipped with a heart then why how could he be inside sora?

Finding how Roxas and Xehanort both lost memories maybe this wasn't because of the weird way Roxas was born maybe it really is because of the war and anyone connected to that war A.K.A the knights. Roxas and Xehanort lost their memories entirely I don't know much about kh com and Namine so i don't know if she has memories or not. If she does then obviously roxas is different but if she doesn't there might actually be a reason for it. Maybe it would have something to do with her being locked away so close to roxas or inside roxas who is inside of sora or something like that.

The fact that they both lost their memories maybe is more deeper than ansems secret reports. He was only a scientist and when it came to actions themselves, he even admitted he didn't understand the heart there is no way to tell what will happen next when it comes to them maybe ansem was a little off.

If everyone who was involved with the war memories got erased maybe it would have a connection with the memory witch herself, Namine. Too a big topic has to do with memories and losing them when it comes to these nobodies. Maybe having their memories erased would explain why they make it seem like the keyblade is a legend. One weilder brought peace the other brought ruin and chaos if your memory is erased how are you gonna know about a war that happened yesterday? Then maybe some thing happened to mickey too. If that is the case maybe his memories got erased and replaced along with everyone elses memories. All that was left was a legend still in the minds of those closest

Namine did the same thing with sora's memories maybe this happened with everyone a long time ago. It seems that maybe xehanort thought it was harder to find your memories if you are connected to your heart and that your soul and body might remember the things your heart cannot or it's just harder altogether. This may have been the case and he did something about it and decided to seperate himself.

Who knows what do u guys think?

Feel free if i made mistakes on any characters to blow me out of the water

in the tread who is the third knight? whats up with memories? I kinda started to think if Roxas was indeed inside sora then could that have an influence on sora becoming a keyblade master if roxas really is a knight and is inside of sora could that influence the keyblade to choose sora as it's master?

what do ya think?

Last edited:

skyhart

The three knights are Terra(E.S.) Aqua(F.S.) and Ven(B.H.S.)
Also technically roxas couldnt influence sora its more of the other way around because roxas is a part of sora and not vice-versa

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
but how would u explain roxas as ven? who happens to have a keyblade maybe roxas was inside sora to begin with

skyhart

Roxas wasnt in sora to begin with roxas was literally created from sora after he turned into a heartless
I never said roxas was ven
Also the keyblade thing doesnt really have to do with anything anyone could be a keyblade wielder

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
where do people hear about Aqua, Terra, and Ven? im pretty sure i have the part about how they were in the secret ending, but how does everyone know who they are? Oh, and to stay on topic, Skyhart is completely right, Sora got the keyblade before Roxas was even close to existing(unless you believe in the whole chains of fate thing).

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
exactly, i dont know why anybody thought they were the same. if the next kh is a prequal(im not positve), then roxas wouldnt exist if he was created off sora, because sora wouldnt exist(depending on how far back it goes, i have almost no info on the game, so dont blame me if im wrong about it)

skyhart

Thanks for agreeing Max/souleater
About the aqua ven and terra thing i cant seem to remember at the moment where the names come from but SE has confirmed those names already
Also even if he believed in the "chains of fate" it wouldnt matter because when sora took the keyblade of hearts (forged from the hearts of the princesses) fate was in his hands he didnt have to stab himself to release the heart but he did which led to the creation or formation or roxas (however you want to put it) so sora didnt neccessarily have to "create roxas

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
oh u completely misunderstand me im saying if in case roxas happens to be ven then what about sora thats all im just exploring possibilities it is possible the answer could be right in front of our faces im jaust saying if in some twist of fate roxas is ven and vice-a-versa thats all even if nomura says one thing he is known for his tricks he could be fooling us without him lying about his info like he usually does

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I am dwelling on the fact that Roxas looks exactly like the knight in he secret movie and terra looks like xehanort as explained by V.A.T 13 countless times and they both have memory loss it seems very improbable but the fact that axel kept thinking roxas already had a heart what if he did it would open up countless possibilities of his past and they could be connected to the keyblade wars

skyhart

Ok i see what your saying but i didnt misunderstand roxas cant possibly be ven he is a nobody as in he isnt a real person and he never had a memory loss unless your counting the one where he forgets about the org. XIII but he doesnt even have any other memories in the first place so it doesnt envolve ven

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
But, Roxas CANT be Ven. Roxas is tucked nice and deep within Sora. Thats like VATs thing where Riku chases Ven around thinking hes Roxas. It just doesnt happen that they can seperate, at least not willingly.

Sorry if my oppinions suck, im so tired...

Phalinx

Roxas lost his memories because he was put into a data simulation and had his memory removed temporarily to help Sora get back his memories. If Roxas remembered how to wield the Keyblade and everything, he'd escape the simulation.

Have you NOT played KHII or what?

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
ahh but roxas did have a memory problem remember he didn't know where he came from and who he once was which is why he left the org and the issue about him having a heart if he did have a heart then what then? it has beenfloating around alot whether he actually had a heart or not obviously he shouldn't have feelings but he acted as ifhe did and axel thought he might have one which would mean roxas is a whole nother person remember xemnas gave roxas his name roxas didn't choose it

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
and y would ven look like roxas and terra look like xehanort?

skyhart

Actually Phalinx roxas's memories didnt really envolve sora getting his back
Namine put sora in a pod so she could re-align the chains or memories that were originally there and roxas memories removed doesnt do anything to sora its the fact that roxas is a part of sora that when sora was getting his true memories re-connected that affected roxas's dreams not the other way around
*sarcastically* Or havent you played CoM before Phalinx?

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
ok at least i know someone knows enough about roxas still y would ven look like roxas

skyhart

Well i think you mean roxas look like ven but
1) it could be that ven is somehow connected to sora which connects roxas because hes sora's nobody
2) it could just be the fact that in rpg's from SE a lot of characters have the same attributes and no relation what so ever

Oh and i almost forgot about that axel's talk with roxas when he said that roxas had a heart he meant that the way he acted and his emotions (meaning heartlike emotions)
He didnt mean literally that roxas had a heart
Also even though roxas was named by xemnas he only named him that because its sora's nobody
sora+X rearranged= roXas

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
thats very true and i am glad u brought that up but how could ven be connected to sora if sora was barely 7 maybe even younger when this all happened although that would go the same for the whole roxas thing as well still his memory loss perplexes me as well as xehanort's neither one of them remembers their past and that to me isn't a coincidence there is a reason for this

it sux doing this with such scarce info if only we had more on the knights themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back