• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does terra play the role of Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

griever

I haven't really been keeping up to date with the forums so this may have been discussed before but in the leaked BBS trailer...

MX: "Those who sybmit to darkness are not worthy of weilding the keyblade"
Terra: "I don't care about being the master, this power, I use for my friends"

This gives me a very strong feeling that Terra has submitted to the darkness in his heart to use it to protect his friends in a similar way that Riku opened his heart and took the shape of XH. Which I would assume then that Terra gains use of the powers of darkness.

Now I've never liked the idea that Terra becomes the Xehanort of KH1 and 2, so I'm not saying this in support of that theory, but feel free to make of it what you will.

But feel free to discuss what the ramifications may be of Terra developing his powers around the darkness.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
They very well may have pushed him to become the Xehanort. Nomura said that yellow eyes are a sign of being too close to the darkness.

UrbanQuattrus

Good ideas. It's very similar to Riku's situation, who embraced darkness specifically to find and protect Kairi in the first place.

Twiligan

But isnt DS the "Apprentance" of Xehanort? How can Terra be DS if VAT has been sent to look for Xehanort and DS?

griever

They very well may have pushed him to become the Xehanort. Nomura said that yellow eyes are a sign of being too close to the darkness.

I actually made a thread discussing the connections of the yellow eyes where Nomura's comment was never mentioned to me, so thanks for that, just asnwered one of my other questions :p

But isnt DS the "Apprentance" of Xehanort? How can Terra be DS if VAT has been sent to look for Xehanort and DS?

Haha I think you may have misinterpreted me, I was trying to say that I don't want people using my theory to think that Terra is Xehanort or DS, still you are of course free to think what you want.

UrbanQuattrus

^We think he is MX's apprentice. But I think what Griever means is that Terra becomes the Xehanort that we are familiar with from KH1 and KH2, in accordance with the popular theory.

EDIT: Whoops, I guess I misinterpreted you too, griever. My bad.

griever

^We think he is MX's apprentice. But I think what Griever means is that Terra becomes the Xehanort that we are familiar with from KH1 and KH2, in accordance with the popular theory.

EDIT: Whoops, I guess I misinterpreted you too, griever. My bad.

That's ok I had a look through my original post and I can see why guys were misinterpreting me, it wasn't very well worded so I've edited it to make sure noone gets the wrong idea again.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
That's very possible, I was actually thinking along those lines too. Terra's confrontations with MX, even though we don't really know what they're all about, remind me very strongly of some of Riku's confrontations with Xehanort's Heartless in Reverse/Rebirth. Wouldn't it be ironic if Terra did become Xehanort, and ended up having the same conversations he'd had with MX, only this time he was the one trying to lure someone to darkness?

KCDjedi

Well then, that places Aqua in Sora's role, now doesn't it.

Could she be the main character of BbS, who knows?

*PMF will probably tell me I'm wrong somehow*

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Well, if nothing else, I must congratulate you on not getting totally theory-raped by PMF. I don't like Terra=MX, either, but I thought I'd say that.
LOL, what?

Well then, that places Aqua in Sora's role, now doesn't it.

Could she be the main character of BbS, who knows?

*PMF will probably tell me I'm wrong somehow*

Congratulations, you guys are complete kissasses :thumbdown:
demeaning yourself over another forum member.

I consider this theory in all truth for some moments ago I too have thought this. But i believe that in becoming a master you have to manage the balance of dark and light, utilizing both strength's as one power. It is possible that at some point Terra would override the power of Darkness, and MX is trying to prevent it. Why? dont know yet, but any thoughts?

KCDjedi

LOL, what?

Congratulations, you guys are complete kissasses :thumbdown:
demeaning yourself over another forum member.

I wasn't demeaning myself, I simply stated that PMF likes to tell people they're wrong. If I thought I was wrong or that PMF (he being the guy who most often tells me I'm wrong somehow) was always right I wouldn't even post my theories.

Ah well, no matter what you say here you get put down by somebody.:bored:

Game_Punk

Wait i thought Terra was the one that looked like Roxas? And if so i think i can explain y the Terra=Xeanort theory wouldn't work.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
MX: "Those who sybmit to darkness are not worthy of weilding the keyblade"

MX says this during the scene where DS beat up Ven... Whoever subbed that vid, put that in place of the part where MX says "correct my mistake"...

Terra: "I don't care about being the master, this power, I use for my friends"

Also, even if it were right, those two scenes take place in different locations... The one with MX is in the wastelands and the one with Terra seems to be in Radient Garden...

A

Anima Relic

Terra shares qualities with Riku, I'm not sure if he'll do what Riku did. It'd be lame if SE optioned to go with the whole "history repeats itself" crap.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I wasn't demeaning myself, I simply stated that PMF likes to tell people they're wrong. If I thought I was wrong or that PMF (he being the guy who most often tells me I'm wrong somehow) was always right I wouldn't even post my theories.

Ah well, no matter what you say here you get put down by somebody.:bored:

Allot of ppl can point out why someone is wrong in their theory. PMF is quick in this action and suddenly almost everyone falls through. People can consider the fact that he has power, but he has power considering the fact that some are intimidated over the fact that he can disprove someone with ease. Life separates those who lead, and those who follow, and if you cant lead your own life, well then partially you dont have one but to those that do lead

KCDjedi

Allot of ppl can point out why someone is wrong in their theory. PMF is quick in this action and suddenly almost everyone falls through. People can consider the fact that he has power, but he has power considering the fact that some are intimidated over the fact that he can disprove someone with ease. Life separates those who lead, and those who follow, and if you cant lead your own life, well then partially you dont have one but to those that do lead

Good Lord, you're calling me a sheep for making a joke. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back